All Strong and Sweaty rotation is awesome!

carolmcf

Cathlete
I have been doing the all SAS rotation, and it's workouts remind me of STS, especially the endurance mesocycle. It is it's own shock training with a lot of new moves. It has the built in STS cardio too, with cardio slam, boot camp, and the rapid sequence of exercises in all of the others. Has a ton of variety, and I think the music fits the pace of the programs. I have to admit, my most motivating music has words from previous videos "ooohh, she's a sexy girl, etc." :)
But I think this series has the most fun and challenge to date, doable for the most part for me, and I feel every bit of it afterwards! With all of the premixes, you can get the pain all different way, and I am thinking results too!
Thank you Cathe! Great crew this time too, still can't figure out how they smile the whole time.

I just did the Total Body Giant Sets premix double upper body.:eek: My upper body is screaming right now. By the time I got to the tri's, I had to lower my weight a bit for 2 of the exercises on the second round. I can't even imagine what the 3 sets feels like. I am loving these new dvds so much. I haven't picked a rotation yet because I like to try them out first along with some of the premixes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.