All ICE rotation

bmmcleod

GM! I just started week 11 of the all ICE rotation. I was losing 1-2 lbs a week up until the 3rd month started. I have not lost any weight this month but have lost a little over an inch. What should I be doing differently this month to get out of this plateau? Please advise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, don't give up! Beth is right - if you've reached a plateau your body has to adjust. You also might have gained a lot of muscle, which impacts what the scale shows. I bought a scale that calculates (somehow) what percentage of my weight is muscle, water, bone, etc., and I noticed that when the numbers wouldn't budge the muscle % had jumped. I'm not sure how it measures these things but it might help reassure you? :)

Yes, don't give up! Beth is right - if you've reached a plateau your body has to adjust. You also might have gained a lot of muscle, which impacts what the scale shows. I bought a scale that calculates (somehow) what percentage of my weight is muscle, water, bone, etc., and I noticed that when the numbers wouldn't budge the muscle % had jumped. I'm not sure how it measures these things but it might help reassure you? :)
What scale is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.