? About the new series user manual

aqua girl

Cathlete
Does anyone know if you can go to some place like Staples and have them print out the manual when it's available? If it's ok to do that,
I might try that this time, because my printer isn't the greatest anymore, and I think it would be worth it to have it done in a better quality
Than I can do.....if not, I'll have to try new ink.. a little premature I know, but thinking ahead....

Yes you should do this! You will love it. I am fortunate that I have all the supplies and equipment at work to print in color and coil bind. I usually use a medium weight card stock for the entire book. They have held up well this way. Love my company allow us to do this. I love my manuals this way.

I print mine at home at bought a home pro click modular binding system. I love it better than putting them in 3 ring binders, which is what I use to do. These take up a lot less space and I like that the paper is a little thicker than my regular printer paper.

I print mine at home at bought a home pro click modular binding system. I love it better than putting them in 3 ring binders, which is what I use to do. These take up a lot less space and I like that the paper is a little thicker than my regular printer paper.
I'll have to look that up. Thanks for the info. I've never printed the whole manual before, just the workout sheets.

I'll have to look that up. Thanks for the info. I've never printed the whole manual before, just the workout sheets.
You can get them at office depot or amazon. I bought my first from office depot. When I realized how nice they were, I bought a 3 pack from amazon and it ended up being cheaper. I still have a spare for the next series.

I do mine at home as well (I have a comb binder), but I'm sure you could have someone else print it for you. I love having all of mine lined up on the shelf. And it's great to take notes in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.