80 Day Obsession?

Hello,

I recently did a 14 day trial for the Beachbody program, as i wanted to try 80 day obsession. I have been doing the Cathe rotations for about 2 yrs and workout 4-5 days a week consistently. I was more curious to try 80 Day b/c as i used to do the Insanity videos which i got tired of b/c of the same workout and warm up EVERY DAY. 80 day obsession is advertised as an advanced workout (same as insanity), it is not. If you have been doing Cathe for awhile you will find it very easy IMO. I know the first week is supposed to be the easiest for the program, but it was so easy. The instructor, Autumn, talked throughout the whole thing, which to me was annoying There was no music. Also, it was advertised as not doing the same workout ever during the program, but you do the same workouts each month, the order is just mixed. Aslo, the breaks in between are so long while she explains every next move! I think if you are a beginner and want some variety in your trainer etc, it would be a nice alternative. However i would not pay for their monthly subscription. With Cathe, i just find so much more variety, i find her less annoying ("talky"- she isn't at ALL) and her videos are much more advanced.

Hello,

I recently did a 14 day trial for the Beachbody program, as i wanted to try 80 day obsession. I have been doing the Cathe rotations for about 2 yrs and workout 4-5 days a week consistently. I was more curious to try 80 Day b/c as i used to do the Insanity videos which i got tired of b/c of the same workout and warm up EVERY DAY. 80 day obsession is advertised as an advanced workout (same as insanity), it is not. If you have been doing Cathe for awhile you will find it very easy IMO. I know the first week is supposed to be the easiest for the program, but it was so easy. The instructor, Autumn, talked throughout the whole thing, which to me was annoying There was no music. Also, it was advertised as not doing the same workout ever during the program, but you do the same workouts each month, the order is just mixed. Aslo, the breaks in between are so long while she explains every next move! I think if you are a beginner and want some variety in your trainer etc, it would be a nice alternative. However i would not pay for their monthly subscription. With Cathe, i just find so much more variety, i find her less annoying ("talky"- she isn't at ALL) and her videos are much more advanced.

I totally agree. [emoji16] I tried one workout which was the leg workout with bands it had great exercises but instructor does a straight 15 reps( And if you are used to Cathe and with all her reps and bonuses, it makes you feel like you’re missing something)and the breaks in between are a little to long. Takes too much time explaining next exercise. There’s no music with workouts.
Nothing beats Cathe’s workouts [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.