40's - week of 2/3/13

Did Intensity lo impact/bootcamp premix and added on XTrain scarecrows. Jai looks great, what does she do? Well, I have to go and dig out from under the snow!

Mary - yes, feeling better. I still have a cough so I called the doctor's office. They said the cough could last another few weeks! Ugh. I am still sleeping slightly elevated, but at least I am sleeping.

Roxie-congrat's on the offer!

Waves to all!

Murphy

Hi girls! Did Bis & tris this morning. My right arm gives out before my left, does that happen to anyone else? Lisa, how are you feeling today? Better I hope. Jody, did you get that paper done? I have a lot of paperwork with my students, I try to avoid it, but it always finds me! Pancakes I just love, with bacon on the side! Murphy, I read the cough from cold/flu usually last 21 days. That's a long time! Ronne, are you making something good for dinner? Have fun! Roxie, when do you have to be out of your house? Have a good day, will talk to you tomorrow! Mary

Happy weekend all! I slept thru the night last night, yippee, but then upon rising, my neck starting hurting and my low back was hurting. So I did KPC because I thought it'd be good for working out the kinks. At the end I did the stretch the dr told me to do, felt pretty good, but he said to do it in the shower with the hot water running on my pec, oh wow, what a difference! I dont' think any hot water is left for DH. if interested, teh stretch is on this page Patient Forms for FIT Chiropractic & Wellness Center for Champions third from the bottom, then it's the 4th standing stretch. My neck feels good, right now. We have a bit of snow coming (nothing like Murphy), so renting some movies (Flight and The Cold Light of Day).

Mary, are you right or left handed? I'm right handed and a bit weaker in my left, but with all this neck stuff going on, I'm super weak in my left....that's a sign of a pinched nerve I read at dr's office.

Murphy, that cough sounds awful! Was that the flu you had or something else? Did I hear a whooping cough resistant to the vaccine was going around (I only hear snippets as I do stuff around the house so I'm never sure exactly what I heard :)

Ronne, sounds like a lovely time you have with your friends. My GF and I are going out for a Valentine lunch on Wed. :) There is a valentine special at a place where 2 gay guys own it, so we figure we'd play the gay women in love to get the valentine special :)

Jody, I don't like pancakes too much, now waffles, yum, I think I like more crispy than fluffy.

Roxie, what did you all decide to do with house/moving?

No wt loss this week either. Xtend done, still working on darn paper. O dear God please let me knock it out. I'd asked old bf to take me out this weekend but we've gotten into a text spat, not sure if it will manifest and I still need to complete my work. Ronne didn't you do the 100 push up challenge at one time? Lisa, good girl for doing all your exercises and stretches. Mary I think my left may weanie out before the right. I know i have one leg stronger than the other but it seems to depend on the particular exercise if that makes sense. Sometimes the right is clearly much stronger and then next thing ya know its the opposite. Roxie are you still working as long as they can keep paying you? Murphy I always admire Jai. I -think- she is a vegan and her diet keeps her tummy flat flat and skin youthful but maybe she's not even vegan i just think i read that once, that she has a restaurant or something raw foody ish. Ether way, that cast looks beautiful and and hot in those xt outfits.

Good Evening,

I have been horrible with workouts with everything going on. Dh and I cleaned out our closets today and between the 2 of us we threw out 4 trash bags and are donating 3 and filled 4 45 gallon tubs and we both have close left. We are taking stuff to storage tomarrow and looking at houses that we want to call on Wednesday because we both have the day off to look at them. I need to still do HS cardio and Tabata and Supercuts, I was going to do them tonite but I am a little tipsy from a lime o rita.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.