January Rotation: Let's Work

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! It's time to dig in and work off those holiday pounds we have gained (if you haven't you are too good :) )

This month expect to work hard, sweat hard, and get great results!

Needed:

* One 20 oz bottle of water per every 60 minutes of exercise (in addition to your daily intake)

* 90 minutes a day 6 days a week

* Your best game face

* A Go For It attitude

Ready???? Get set....GO!!!!

WEEK ONE:

Monday: Boot Camp plus 1st 5 intervals of IMAX 2

Tues: Low Max plus CTX Kickbox (cardio Only)

Wed: Warm up and 1st 5 intervals of Interval Max plus the 2nd half of MIC.

Thurs: High Step Challenge plus 1st half of MIC

Fri: IMAX 3

Sat: A hardcore EXTREME workout of your choice

Sun: A nice soak in the tub!

WEEK TWO:

Mon: A hardcore EXTREME workout of your choice plus 400 walking lunges and 500 sit ups

Tues: Kickmax plus Low Impact Step cardio only

Wed: Muscle Max plus 20 min interval run

Thurs: Low Max plus the 2nd 5 intervals of Imax 2

Fri: 1st half of MIC plus legs and glutes

Sat: Pyramid Upper Body plus 30 minute run

Sun: Back in the tub!

WEEK THREE:

Mon: A hardcore EXTREME workout of your choice plus segment one of Core Max

Tues: Muscle Endurance plus 400 jumping jacks, 10 minutes of jump rope, and 5 minutes of calf stretching

Wed: Body Max

Thurs: Cardio Kicks plus 30 minute run

Fri: Step, Jump, and Pump plus segment three of Core Max

Sat: Triple Threat (3 consecutive CTX's, cardio only, of your choice)

Sun: Soak in tub while giving your muscles a good pep talk!

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: Circuit Max plus CTX 10/10/10 (cardio only)

Tues: Imax 2 plus 30 min bike ride (or other cardio)

Wed: Power Hour plus 400 walking lunges, 500 sit ups, and 10 sets of 8 push ups

Thurs: KPC plus 500 jumping jacks, 10 minutes jump rope, and 5 minutes of calf stretching

Fri: Body Max

Sat: Imax 3 plus a 30 min interval run

Sun: Soak muscles while giving them a high five (ouch not too hard) for a job well done!

Please note: If you have not worked out at all during the month of December or just not feeling fairly conditioned in general due to whatever reason, cut back your workouts to 60 minutes 4 to 5 days a week or simply choose a less vigorous rotation this month.

Happy New Year and see you next year :7

Thanks Cathy I have to take it a little slow this month I have bronchitits I have been sick for 2 weeks
But can't wait to get started on those rotations
Thanks so much !!!!Your the best!!:)

WOW!!! Thanks Cathe, you've done it again! Thanks for the hard work on this rotation. Now I guess it's my turn for the hard work!!

CATHE: I've got:
my game face on
my 20 oz bottle of water
my "go for it" attitude
90mins/6days a week planned
thanks, I think...LOL

take care:)
Gloria

WOW!
I was planning on hitting it hard to lose the rest of my baby weight so this is just perfect - Looks like I'm going to have to get up even earlier to workout this month! 5am:eek:

I wouldn't do the August 05 rotation because I didn't feel I could but since going your rotations since September, I'm ready for this one!! Thanks Cathe!

Whaaaah..!!!! My body's cryin' just reading this rotation!

Thank you, Cathe, for supplying a rotation designed to whip this butt back into shape.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...embrace it...don't fear it." - Cathe Friedrich

Awesome! Or as my six year old daughter would say "You rock Cathe!"

I think I'll try substituting massage for one of the soaking muscles though.

Happy New Year Cathe!

WOW! I am ready for this! I may have to set my alarm a bit earlier! :) I fit it in ! This is just what I needed to get me going! Thanks Cathe! Susan

When there are 2 workouts to do, is it ok to split them up - one in the morning and one in the evening? Or should they be done all together?

I thought that there would be a price for the December timesavers rotation. I plan on starting tomorrow.

Thanks Cathe

Jo

Hi Kletco! Doing them together would be more intense as long as you are properly fueled and focused. But if going this long makes you lose focus and you find yourself just going through the motions, then split the workouts up. Also, if you don't have enough time to do them together, split them up.

Have "fun"!

Hmmm, I had my Jan rotation all planned out and even started today w/ BodyMax, but I'm thinking of switching over to this one. It looks, more, well simply more...

I need to kick it up, and this is the perfect excuse. I've been setting my alarm for 4am and again for 4:20, but as it's messing up and sometimes will not change, this will make my hubby happy by making sure I'm up at 4AM with one alarm!

Oh, this is going to hurt! }( }( }( }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.