S
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sorry Saturn, I haven't been on the site in a long time. Thank you so much for your kind words. I had a bunch of bad stuff happen all at once (including the Saturn thing)--so I've been a little out of touch. I haven't even worked out (hardly) in a month. I feel like crap now. Need to get back on track, so I logged on today for some inspiration!! You helped with that--Thank You! I will work out at least 3 times this week!! Thanks again!!
    LOL! You must certainly have Saturn on the brain then! They seem to be good cars! How are you enjoying Cathe workouts? Which ones are you doing?
    Ok, I don't know what I am doing either. It's funny, once I got your other message now i can see this one below. I was surprised that it was the planet, but thats just because I've been a Sales Consultant with Saturn for over 13 years. Just thought it would have been a funny coincidence. Anyway, thanks for reply!!
    Can't help but notice your member name. I'm new to Cathe Nation, but not to Saturn. That's assuming it is in reference to the car company and not the planet. How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…