pugw
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey Rhonda! I think a couple of us are hitting the big 5-0 this year (me included), and I know Jody is over 50. We decided to stay together since we've bonded so much. You are always welcome! I see you on FB a lot. I don't look at the Cathe forums much except the checkin thread. I try to stay off the computer as much as possible :) I started staying off the computer when my neck problems started last year, it was hard, but I do have to say a bit liberating :0 I'll be the one doing all the modifications :)
    Hey Linda!

It was so good to meet you this weekend. You aren't on FB, are you? I put up some pics on there. I'll email you a link to mine on Picture Trail in a bit. I was going to go upstairs to change clothes but after getting our pics taken with Cathe, I knew the showers would all be taken. I'm sorry I missed the brunch but glad to have gotten home earlier. I think I already sent you a friend invite. :)
    Hi Rhondalynn!
    It was really fun to get to know you! I think we didn't say good bye after the final CAthe pics! Maybe we did, but, I don't remember. I will be putting up some photos somewhere, and will let you know when I do, hopefully by Tuesday.

I am really sore today!! How about you?

Well I will be asking you to be my friend, when I figure out how to do it!

thanks,
    linda
    Pug, We have a really large weight machine in the corner of the room, by the window. It gets very little use, considering the amount of space it takes up. I like my dumbbells and barbell much better. I have both rubber coated, to protect the floor. I really like the way they feel and the fact that they dont rust. I supplemented the set with a pair of 17.5 lbs because I couldn't always make the jump from 15 lbs to 20.

Thanks for your kind words about the house and the kids! My daughter would love your furry friends, as she is a nature and animal lover and wants to be a vet when she grows up. I'll be sure to show her your pictures!

My son loves technology. He wants to be an inventor when he grows up. (Is that really a job description?) He and my daughter debate the virtues of nature of technology. They are like night and day!
    Pug,
    Okay, I put up an album with pictures of my fitness center. You'll see my space challenges. When we bought the house we broke down some walls to turn a closet into more floor space (in the cardio area). It was dark and depressing! It had dark brown trim, yellow walls, and dark brown indoor/outdoor carpeting glued right to the concrete (the knees, the knees!). I had a raised floor put in to help lessen the impact on my joints.

I was wondering if you had any special resistance/weight machines, or if they were all cardio. It's nice to have so much variety!
    Pug, I really like your gym! I was trying to figure out all of the equipment that you have, but can't tell from the photos. You're fortunate to have so much room for your gym!

We made a gym in our basement (also my favorite room), but it's an odd-shaped room and not as large. I dedicated one part to the machines and weight and the other part is the aerobics area. I have rubber flooring in the weight/machine section, and wood-like flooring (like Cathe uses in her videos) in the other area.

I find that having a nice place to work out makes it easier to do it regularly!

Thanks for sharing.
    WOW! What an awesome Gym you have in your basement. That was super nice of your husband to do that for you :) Also, your pets are super cute! :)
    Pug I think once I get the STS it will make a lot more sense to me. I started a social group for STS just to see if other people are confused like me. LOL
    Great workout room, Pug. If you hadn't had the album description, I would've thought they were pictures of your local gym!! Wow.
    That's a funny nickname.I hope you had a blessed with Beth. Where did you get those funny little smiley faces singing Kumbayaa?
    Hi pugw. I'm just stopping by. Do you have a pug?
    I love your pug workout room. WOW that's a dream come true.:eek::eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…