Lucia A
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Fit Split Shred Cardio Push day Blasts 1-7 then Treadmill 10m 3.5mph then Blasts 8-10 thenTm 5m Blasts11-12+Lotte Berk Method Hip Hugger Abs
    Reactions: poohpeggy
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    The only difference is that all the moves pertaining to pushing the weights are on one dvd:bench press, pec flies, militaries etc. And pulling the weights on another.. interesting concept!
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    I happened to pick the high impact intervals cardio first, , other dvd has low impact etc.
    But she tells you, "if you want low impact do it this way" and she demonstrates the variation.
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    I did intervals of walking on my treadmill with it which made it easier for me to catch my breath and come back & push myself.
    Gilad Quick Fit Hips, Thighs and Buns 20m I scored again at the Dollar Store I got 7 DVD'S at $1. each Rodney Yee YOGA!!!!
    Reactions: poohpeggy
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    My workout today was no weights and 2 1/2lb ankle weights for the floorwork- lazy day!
    poohpeggy
    poohpeggy
    That a score. Gilard always teaches good form. Your lazy days "kill me" :) I die using 2 1/2 lb weights after 19 years of home exercise.
    Jillian Michaels Beginner Shred wo Level 3 20m I did 35m+rewind and heavy up. She uses 3&5 l went light w 10 & 15 lb handweights
    Jillian Michaels Beginner Shred wo 2 then Reebok Power Step workout w Gin Miller Treadmill 40m @ 4.0
    Does anyone have Charlene Prickett VHS tape Rev-Up that they don’t use anymore? I’ve been looking everywhere for one and have had no luck. I don’t mind buying it off someone
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    Yes, I have that one and many other Charlene Pricket VHS tapes that I am selling .. I haven't gotten around to posting them !
    desertambrosia
    desertambrosia
    Good to see that someone has it. I have many of her, just not that one, sorry.
    L
    Luz Torres-Barber
    That’s awesome Lucia A! Where are you planning to post them? I’m interested in the Rev-Up one.
    I went to the Dollar Store a couple of days ago and scored! I got 12 Jillian Michaels DVD'S for $1 each! Wow! As you can see already working
    Jillian Michaels Beginner Shred wo 1 20m(I did 38m);Crunch Fat Blaster 2 The Challenge Nancy PoppTreadmill 34m 4.0;Abs Steel 1 pt1 Tami Webb
    Cardio Cut AWT & Circuit + abs & stretch Phillip Gray (The wo is 47m but I rewind & added Treadmill 4.0 30m several jog at 5.0)
    Crunch Killer Legs w 4lb ankle weights. 15lb dbs for squats and lunges. Cathe Core Max premix Complete Core
    All My Best Margaret Richard vol2 pt1 & 2 seg Lower Body stand/mat w 4lb ankle +Core Max Balanced Core+Tabatacise 1-3 &Rebounder
    All My Best Margaret Richard vol2 pt1 & 2 Upper body sections only Abs obliques +Crunch Fat Blaster 2 Challenge Hi-Lo I rewind and did 40m
    Heather Day Hi-Lo + cool abs & str One of my all-time favorite Hi-Lo 's! I love the moves, excert myself without realizing it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…