Lucia A
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• S&S Total body Giant Sets 52m is 16reps (I did12)+ Timesaver premix 2 for a 2nd set of upper body. Teach mom stretches 30m+Ab Ripper 100/200
    Slim in Six BeachBody Tear it Up after 40 min I hopped on the Treadmill for 30 min (4.0) then back to the workout and Finish. a 78min video.
    Treadmill / Muscles in a minute then Stretches on Ball w Melissa Walker 30m /// sweet DOMS how I missed that! New speakers sound great
    Walk 22 min before work. //Dh had surgery on his Achilles & is home all the time, it's near impossible 2 workout + he doesn't like when I wo
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    I can't wait till he gets better and goes back to work!
    Reactions: ~Elsie
    poohpeggy
    poohpeggy
    I hope you can find a way to sneak in something even without the tapes.
    The Firm Vol 2 w Janet Jones Gretzky I used 7,12, & 15 lbs for standing work. 25 for Lat rows 20 for presses, 15 For flies. 3 1/2 ankle wt
    Reactions: Nanbo and poohpeggy
    Nanbo
    Nanbo
    I remember that one! One of my first VHS fitness workouts back in the day....had all those early Firms....
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    I did it on VHS! I still have every single Firm! :) This tape is designed for light weights, but since I didn't know when I would be working out again. .. :)
    Tuesday Nov 15 Daily Burn w Tsianina Joelson & Michael Bergin Wed I caught a cold, & Thurs had my wisdom teeth pulled. So no more workouts
    Tone & Sweat Richard Simmons 39m w Band Total body complete wo 16 reps per muscle.
    poohpeggy
    poohpeggy
    Yay a Richard fan!
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    Funnier still is that my mother came downstairs and was mesmerized!!!
    She was glued and started trying to follow him. Moving her arms and legs.
    It was so cute!
    As you know she's 90 yrs old. So any movement is important!
    He just has magic to him!
    Disco Sweat Richard Simmons 65m cardio+Abs/UnlockingAthleticPower YogaBaronBaptiste(There is a special place in heaven 4 Richard God Bless)
    Reactions: poohpeggy
    poohpeggy
    poohpeggy
    I agree!!
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    The thought of doing his video didn't attract me at first, it's been years, but it came up in my rotation.
    I watched while I walked on the treadmill. I was pulled in! Fascinated! I couldn't get enough! And ended up enjoying every minute! !!
    CatheSTS #29 Legs 30m Philadelphia WO mat abs Legs 15m+Funky Fitness(trdmil)mute+Tune in music Electronic Power&PrecisionYogaBaronBaptiste
  • Loading…
  • Loading…