Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

I hope you all had a really nice Mother's Day!

Today I did Muscle Max upper body & abs premix. It is one of my favorite workouts. I didn't eat good today and feel so tired because of it:( Tomorrow I will get back to clean eating:)

Belinda - Tomorrow I will start organizing my clothes:)

Kristin - Is it easier to get in runs instead of dvds with the boys?

Goodnight:)

Hey ladies,

Had a doc appointment about my heal this morning. It's been bordering me for month. I think I mention it before that I think I had a heal spur. The pain in my left heal is getting worst. Got a shot last week in my right knee. I am falling apart.

We having really bad weather at the moment with Tornato warnings. About an hour ago we had quarter size hail. I thought it was going to break my windows on the second floor. Brawler was so scared. I had to give him something to calm him down :( It was so loud, it sounded someone was throwing a bunch of rocks at my windows. We never had weather this bad :(

Debbie - did you get some organizing done today?

Kirstin - what did you end up doing?

Have a great evening.

Hey guys. Today was a short weight workout, SandS TBT, premix with just upper body moves. Not much to say. . . counting down the days to summer break.

Belinda- hail is scary. We rarely get hail up here. I saw a video of hail storm in the South. The hail was the size of golf balls, crazy!

Deb- It is easier to get in runs because I don't need to hog the t.v., lol. I also like that they cannot bother me or ask me for things when I am on a run, haha.

BBL,

Kristin

Hi,

Today I finished 80 day D80 Booty. It was a fun workout, I didn't advance as much as Autumn did with increasing weights but I tried. If I were ever to do again I would shorten the program. There wasn't enough variety for me to do 80 days.

I will mix it up the next couple of weeks:) I did get some organizing done but have a long way to go.

Belinda - I saw in the news about the hail and bad storms near the Virginia area. I was wondering if it was near you, stay safe. What will they do for your heel?

Kristin - That's true no interruptions when you run;)

Good morning.

STS M3 Week 3 D20 legs is done. I had to lower my weight a little, still got a great workout in.

Debbie - Congratulations on finishing 80 Day's ! I think at one point I want to try 80 Day's. I had a lot of X-ray's done on both of my heals. We shall see. My doc wants me to see a a podiatrist. I need to make an appointment this week. I wished it would stop!
We got hammered with hail yesterday. The weather was horrible, it didn't stop until early this morning.

Kirsten - this is the worst hail we never gotten. I's suppose get more thunderstorms starting this afternoon. Very scary!

See you all tomorrow.

Hey everyone. Today I did a run 5 miles, with speed intervals. First mile was slow, then 3 miles of .25 miles fast, .25 miles slow, 1 mile slow. It was hot, humid, and windy. My speed was not that great, but I got it done. We are expecting thunderstorms later.

I have to find motivation to get through the rest of the school year. Everything is getting to me. I feel like I am in a funk work-wise. It is ironic that when I am going "good" at work, something else is off. Right now everything seems good except for work. Not sure what it is. . . the students were a tough group this year and my principal is a MORON, but still. . . I just need summer to get here.

Belinda- Are you doing meso 3 plyo legs? Those are tough workouts! We are definitely going to get a storm. So humid and hot outside.

Deb- Congrats on finishing 80 DO. I can see how it can get boring. What I liked about Hammer and Chisel is switching back and forth between Autumn and Sagi. Two different trainers with two different styles. . . kept it from getting too boring for 60 days.

BBL,

Kristin

Hi,

Today I went to the gym and did the elliptical & shoulder work at home. I hit so much traffic because of the storm:( even though it was over.

Belinda - I agree what is it with all these storms, it is scary. I hope the Dr.'s can figure out what's wrong with your heel. I was surprised to hear that the 1st lady was in the same hospital that you go to.

Kristin - Hang in there you break will be here before you know it. Just think of all the miles you can log in this summer:) The warmer months seem to go by quickly. I did like that H&C was only 60 days, maybe 80 days was just too much for me.

Good evening,

My DD is very sick (we think food poising) I am in DC since Monday night. Today I went to her gym, did the elliptical and TM for a while. I didn't get much sleep with DD.

Good job, everyone! BBL!

Hi,

Today I went to the gym and did the TM. It wasn't a nice day to have off:( too rainy.

Belinda - Sending (((HUGS))) to you and your DD, I hope she feels better real soon. It's nice that she has a gym right in her building:)

Waves hi to Kristin

Hi,

Today I did Muscle Max lower body premix plus I added walking lunges. For a short workout it was tough!

Belinda - I hope your DD is feeling better.

Kristin - It must be tough running in this rainy weather.

Good morning,

Thanks for the well wishes about Aleisa. She is doing a little better, at least she is keeping food down. I will stay in DC until tonight, my son and his wife invite me to an event that is tonight. Depending how late we get out, Aleisa and I will probably drive home tonight.

Yesterday I did STS D21 back/biceps plus a mile walk. Today I will some Kickboxing?

Debbie - the gym is so nice at Aleisa's apartment. They have a weight room, cardio room, stretching/yoga room. They have Bosu balls, stability balls you name it :) No need for me to schlepp anything around. Good job with all your workouts.

I will be back later.

Hi,

Yesterday I took warm yoga and today was my rest day. It's been rainy for the last couple of days but the sun will be out tomorrow! I watched some of the royal wedding but did not get up early to watch it live:)

Belinda - I'm happy Aleisa is starting to feel better, it's good that you are bringing her back to your house. Wow, the gym does sound really nice:)

Kristin - Do you have baseball this weekend?

Hey guys. I ran a little over 8 miles this morning with a few running friends. The rest of the day I am going to be glued to my laptop getting grading done, lol. I also have to go see my mom later.

Crazy stuff at work this week with two teachers. . . as the union rep. . . one teacher came to me to complain about another teacher's comments at a professional development we went to that involved immigrant students. I offered union mediation, but she said she wanted him fired. I tried to talk her out of going to admin and let us try to handle it, but she refused. The teacher who allegedly made these comments is a man who is in his 40s with a wife and two kids, one of which is high needs autistic. He is now on leave as the admin investigates. My stomach is in knots over it. He could potentially lose his job. The PD was a bit political because they discussed how some of our students get here illegally and how they do it. . . what they go through. He disagreed with the presentation. . . he is a Trump supporter. He did get loud. I was in the room. I did not hear him say anything racial. . . but now they are investigating and I am just sick over it.

Anyway. . .I have been slacking on my workouts because this situation has been very consuming. I went to hot yoga Wednesday. .. I think I hurt my shoulder there. Today was my first workout since then. I crushed over 1000 calories though, so I feel good.

A good note. . . My DS got picked in school as a Kidsday reporter (part of the local newspaper). On Monday he gets to go to the city to interview a celebrity, some chick I never heard of, lol, but he is excited. DH is going with him. I wish I was going. I would call in sick again, but I've taken too many days. I sooooo need this year to be over.

Deb- no baseball this weekend. . . all rained out. I needed a break from it anyway. I am not into the royal wedding at all, lol.

Belinda- I am glad Alesia is starting to feel better.

Hi everyone,

After the event my kids and I went on Friday, I decided to stay another night in DC. After the event we all dinner at the Districted of Columbia right by the harbor it was great except it rained the entire time. The food my kids took me was amazing. They always take me to amazing places :)

Today I did STS M2 W4 D24 and SBF Barre Fire.

I will be back to catch up on personals. DH and I did more decluttering. Feels good to get rid of stuff.

Have great Sunday, everyone.

Hi,

Today I did Push and Pull it was an oldie but fun to do:) I cooked my monthly sauce today and happy to be done! I have tomorrow off and hope to get some decluttering done.

Belinda - My Mom went on a bus trip with some friends to D.C. this weekend. She did say it rained but she really loved it, it was her 1st time there. It's really nice your kids find such amazing places to eat:)

Kristin - It's good that you were able to get your run in today, finally the rain stopped! It was humid though. It's sad that the teacher wouldn't bring the problem to mediation, we are all human and sometimes say the wrong things:( I hope it all works out and you don't worry too much.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Violet Zaki Killer Kicks from the Trainer Edge series. It wasn't a killer workout:( It was perfect since I didn't had much energy. My internet is acting up, that didn't help since I work from home. Frustrating for sure.

Debbie - we met a few young ladies that live in NY. My kids usually take the bus trip to NY. DH and I drive our car and park it at the Hotel. I can't do long bus drives anymore. If I sit to long my legs swell up like a ballon from all that sitting/not having enough leg room. Plus driving the car is much faster, lol.

Kirstin - yesterday the sun finally came out, great day for a run. Although it was humid. I agree with Debbie about your work situation. Try not to worry. I hope things work out. Did you see the Cathe newsletter? The pre sale end Jun4! Is it just me or is the pre sale shorter this time? The more I think about it the more I convince myself I don't need those workouts. There isn't enough info on the workouts or crew. I been purging a lot lately. I am going through all my workouts, especially the ones I can't do with the high impact.

That's it for me today. Good night. I am tired dealing with my internet.

Last edited:
Hi,

Today I went to the gym and did the elliptical. I saw a really bad motorcycle accident in our area today, but can't find out what happened to the man who was hurt:( There were lots of police cars but no ambulance in sight, a woman was helping him but not sure if she was the one who hit him. I'm not sure if it made your news but a school bus on a field trip about 20 min. from me was in a bad accident that killed a teacher and student. It is a major highway and apparently the bus driver was trying to make an illegal u-turn because he missed the exit:(:mad:

Belinda - I'm not sure if that is the trainer's edge dvd I have but I do have a couple. Ugh, drives me crazy when my internet acts up.

Waves hi to Kristin

I am honestly not a fan of the gym, so I tend to do all my workout at home. I have all the equipment that I need and so as the video copies which I play on my tv screen. I do dancing, cardio workout, and I run with my Shih Tzus with dog collars on a daily basis. I am currently 122lbs and yes I did gain some weight again. My goal is to be back to 110lbs, I guess that was my weight 4years ago. I am watching my diet, I tend not to eat dinner.

Also, my sister serves us my motivation, she keeps on telling me that I am fat and all those stuff. And I miss wearing my old jeans and dress.

Hi everyone,

STS M2 W4 D23 Legs and SBF Barre HiiT is done.

Debbie - oh no! I hope everyone is ok. That's horrible! Great job at the gym yesterday. I miss going to the gym.

I am so sick of the rain. I need sunshine :) See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.