New Live videos won’t load on Roku

cwild

Question for those of you who do Cathe Live on Roku. Are you able to do newer videos? I’m unable to play the new ones from 4/19-5/17. When I try to play them, the videos show a black screen with a progress bar filled about 1/6 of the way saying Retrieving, but the videos won’t load. I’ve restarted my Roku. Any suggestions? I’m dying to do the new kickboxing/barre video.

I’ve restarted it 3 times. Also unplugged it and plugged it back in. Also reset my network connection. Still having the same issue.

Hi debcpa28, we are seeing this too, so it's not on your end. We're seeing problems from 4-19-18 until now. This is also the start of the time when a new guy at IBM took over sending us the links for the Cathe Live Roku videos. We've notified IBM about the problem this morning and are awaiting to hear back from them.

Hi cwild,

I was able to get IBM to output new links to the Roku videos that were not working. We have now uploaded the replacement videos and all seem to be working now. Can you check again and let us know if these are now working for you?

They all loaded for me! Thanks for being so responsive and taking care of it so quickly. I cannot wait to do the kickboxing/barre workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.