CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did the workout I created on the treadmill app I have called Jogs & Sprints. I did this one back on Feb. 20 and remember how hard it was. It didn't get any easier today, but I did better than the last time I did it. Funny thing is, I felt like I did worse. My goal is to be able to do this workout all the way through without having to walk here and there before the summer is over. I know that is a long time away, but I won't be doing it every week so I'm giving myself time to complete it the way I made it up.

Workout was 50 minutes, burned 427 calories (TM said 458), ran 3.51 miles and went 7137 steps. Avg HR was 144 and Max was 194.

Roxie - I cannot believe you remember what started this check-in. LOL! You have a great memory!!!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Good morning girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver#2 Just Bootcamp + Abs= 47 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 558

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Blizzard Blast = 14 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 168

Body Beast- Build Block 1- Legs= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 1037:)

Debbie- What a killer workout you did today with Jogs & Sprints, that is some tough but awesome stuff. Bravo high fives and gold star for doing that workout, you are a rock star! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day!:):cool::D

Roxie and Belinda- I hope you both have great workouts and a blessed and fab day!:);):D

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did Total Body again and had a pretty good workout considering my ribs really hurt while doing most of the exercises. I'm starting to wonder if I did crack one? Not sure what to do about it?

Circuit workout doing all exercises in a row with no rest, then repeating for a total of 3 sets. Last set I went to failure. I was sweating really good with this one. Warmed up with MM.

Incline Dumbbell Press - 30's - 10/10/15 reps
Pullovers - 30# - 10/10/11 reps
Barbell Shoulder Press - 30# - 10/10/10 reps (did this with palms facing me, felt really weird)
Hammer Curls w/Twist - 20's - 10/10/10/12 reps
Lying Triceps Barbell Extension - 30# - 10/10/10/12 reps
Elevated Deadlifts - 55# - 10/10/15reps
Abs - V-Ups on Bench - 15/15/20 reps

Workout was 32 minutes, burned 194 calories. Avg HR was 122, Max 156.

I also did the Tabata workout on my treadmill and did really well with it. Missed doing this workout!! Then walked for a total of 1.18 miles. I burned and additional 148 calories and went 2702 steps. Avg HR was 123, Max was 186.

We got 6 inches of snow here last night. We weren't supposed to get anything. Good thing our weather people know how to look at weather maps. Unreal....

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- BBlk 1- Back & Bi's= 50 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 410

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1,Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady,CD,CN+2 songs= 52 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 654
Distance= 4.72 Miles

Total calories burned= 1064:):D

Belinda- Nicely done yesterday with SBF upper body + core , great workout WTG!!!:cool::D:) I hope you have a great workout today/rest day and a wonderfully blessed day!;)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Total Body Circuit style weights. Wow, those are some impressive weights, bravo on your weights as always high fives!!:D:cool: Then you also did Tabata workout on your treadmill for a distance of 1.18 Miles, awesome kick butt workout today. Have a blessed and amazing day.:):cool::D Geez more snow? Seriously, that needs to stop. Keep warm & take care.:);)

Roxie- I hope all is well with you and that you are having fun workouts. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did GS Standing Legs and a 30 minute walk on the treadmill t0day and yesterday I did the 30 minute Rolling Hills setting on the treadmill yesterday before we went to the funeral.

Debbie-goo job today an there really isn’t anything you can do for cracked ribs just let them heal.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and did really well with it. Actually, it was puke status. I feel almost 100% back in the game. Love this workout.

Workout was 40 minutes, burned 346 calories (TM said 392), went 2.91 miles and did 5813 steps. Avg HR was 146 and Max was 201.

It sure seems like my FB is the most accurate than another other device I've had. I like the readings I get, even though I doubt I really hit 201 bpm. I love the Ionic watch, it rocks.

Roxie - Nice job on your workout. I know, I just need to be patient with the ribs. Very frustrating. If they stay like they are, at least I can still workout.

Nora - Great job with your workout! Burning some really good calories!

Belinda - I think you posted on the wrong thread. No Doreen or Diane Sue on this one. LOL!!!

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished my workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Timesaver#1 Just Mixed Impact Cardio and Stretch = 29 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 376

XTrain-D8-Hard Strikes = 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Body Beast- Abs = 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Jessica Smith - 10 Minute Quick Walks- Chair Stretch= 11 Min
MV= 2.75
CB= 41

Total calories burned= 1037:cool:

Roxie- Great job on yesterday's workout with GS Standing Legs and a 30 minute walk on the treadmill t0day and yesterday did the 30 minute Rolling Hills setting on the treadmill. Wow, sounds like a couple of great workouts. Have a blessed day.:);)

Belinda- I hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday. Have a fun workout & blessed day:):cool:

Debbie- Glad you had an awesome workout with Cardio Coach vol, 3 today:D. LOL! Glad you are having fun with your FB have a blessed and terrific Thursday.:);):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Ps. What do you guys think of Zumba and what do you think about Cathe doing an ICE 2?

Nora

Good Evening,

I did GS Biceps and LIS Abs this morning and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes when I got home from work.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-that is a tough workout

Today I did Total Body again and had a good workout. Didn't sweat as much as I have with the others, not sure why? Ribs hurt with the first exercise but I was ok with the rest.

Circuit workout doing all exercises in a row with no rest, then repeating for a total of 4 sets. Warmed up with Gym Style Back, Biceps & Shoulders.

4 sets of 10 reps with each circuit:

Incline Dumbbell Flyes - 25's
Pull-Ups - Assisted bands
Lateral Raise - 12's
Zottman Curls - 15's
Overhead Triceps dumbbell Extension - 25#
Leg Press Station - 135#
Firewalkers - 4 steps x 4 steps - 4 times through

Workout was 31 minutes, burned 167 calories. Avg HR was 115, Max 144.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 miles on a 3% incline. Burned 109 calories and went 2470 steps. Avg HR was 88 and Max was 125.

Great workouts everyone!! Have great ones today and have a great weekend!

Good morning,

4DS Back & Biceps plus SBF UB workout is done.

Debbie - I enjoy the shorter workouts this week. Good job!

Roxie - good job on the GS! Those are tough. Love the 4DS.

That's it for me today.

I'm getting a late start today, but I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Core De Force- MMA Speed= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Fit Split-Low Impact Cardio + Metabolic Conditioning = 49 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 569

Body Beast- Build Block 1- Shoulders= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 1193:)

Roxie- Nice workout yesterday with GS Biceps and LIS Abs this morning and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes . WTG!! Have a great workout and have a blessed day. :);):D

Debbie- Another great workout today with Total body circuits weights, and walked on treadmill for 1 mile at 3% incline. Bravo, high fives on your workout today! Have a blessed day!:);):D

Belinda- Great workout today with 4DS Back & Biceps plus SBF UB, nicely done WTG!!! Now go have a blessed day!:):cool::D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs= 49 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 622
Distance= 4.59 Miles

T25- Stretch= 25 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 154

Total calories burned= 776:cool:

Have a wonderful Easter weekend girls, have a blessed time!:);)

Hugs &n Blessings;)

Nora

Today I did a total body workout. Had fun, this one was tough and I was sweating tons. LOVED IT!!

Did 3 circuits of 8 reps, last circuit 8 reps was failure on one of the exercises. I warmed up with GS Back, Shoulders & Biceps.

Barbell Chest Press - 70#
Chest Flies - 25's
Barbell Rows - 50#
Bent Over Lat Raise - 15's
Arnold Press - 20's (did 8, 8, 7 reps)
Upright Rows - 20's
Barbell Curls - 35#
Hammer Curls - 20's
Close Grip Barbell Press - 60#
Lying Triceps Extension - 15's
Dumbbell Squats - 20's

Workout was 34 minutes, burned 262 calories. Avg HR was 142 and Max was 189.

Then I walked very fast and on an incline of 3% on my treadmill. Worked up another good sweat. Did that for 20 minutes, went 1.02 miles, burned 130 calories and went 2504 steps. Avg HR was 124 and Max was 133.

I feel very bloated today, we celebrated my birthday this weekend and I ate a lot of bad foods. I will be good this week. Had fun, though! My DH gave me a 32" flat screen TV and a DVD player for my workout room. Now I will be able to stream workouts from Cathe and Kelly and others!! Woo hoo!!!!

I'm sorry, I have no time for personals, but you all had great workouts this weekend!! Have a great day!!!

Good Morning,

I did GS Triceps and Shoulders Saturday then went and got my mother so no workouts until after I take her home today

Debbie-Happy Birthday and have fun streaming

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.