CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

I did get my workout in this morning, while Brawler was sleeping. Those meds knock him out. I did LM BS 68 with my neighbor today. She came over and we worked out in my living room. I also did SBF LB today.

Nora - Brawler is doing fine after the vet visit. Thanks for asking! Have a wonderful weekend.

Debbie - thank you! Brawler is doing better. Except the meds are knocking him out :( His front wheels came today too.

Have a great evening.

Good Morning girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Mixed Impact/ Pull Day- Basic #2 Pull Day First + Mixed Impact= 59 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 725

PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 143

Total calories burned= 868:cool:

Belinda- So glad Brawler is doing fine after vet visit. Great job on yesterday's workout, bravo!:) Awesome job with today's workout with GS legs and SBF UB. Great workout and on a Saturday no less, you are rockin' the workouts WTG!!! Hugs to Brawler!:);)

Roxie and Debbie- I hope each of you ladies have a gorgeous and blessed Saturday/weekend. Take care!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone,

I did Jazzercise:Burlesque. Another fun and sweet workout I waited to long to try. Why didn't I pull that one out sooner? I was afraid, I couldn't follow the moves. Very fun workout.

That's it for me today.

No workout for me today, I've been sick all weekend. I think it's bronchitis, I've been coughing my head off for two days. I hope it goes away soon, I hate coughing. If it's not better by Wednesday I may go see my doctor. I hate when this happens.

Hope you all have great workouts today!

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Boxing = 20 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 232

High Reps- Upper Body Only= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 347

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 47 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 597
Distance= 4.39 Miles

Total calories burned= 1176 :eek::D:cool:

Debbie- sorry to hear you've been sick all weekend coughing,yuck that's no fun. I hope it stops ASAP and that you feel better. Take care and get well. I'll send you healing thoughts and prayers.:);)

I hope Roxie and Belinda have fun workouts and a great day.:D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Ps. healing prayers for Debbie:)

Nora

Hey guys,

I did GS BSB earlier today. Just getting around to post. I must have pulled a muscle in my knee, no barre workout (TB) for me today. Tomorrow is UB, I should be able to do it.

Brawlers catheter is out. It only took a few seconds. The doc wants him still on the antibiotics. DH put the front wheel on his K9 cart :( It's good for Brawler but not for me :( I am having a hard time getting him in/out the cart. With the full support cart (we added the front support) its harder for me to get in down the stairs and outside. We probably have to get a ramp for the stairs to help him and us to get in and out. I been online chatting with the K9 cart customer support to find a better solution. With the K9 rear support Brawler had a secure strap around this back. With the added front support he got a belly support and legs support but the strap that secures him in the cart is useless, it doesn't fit anymore. Of course, the front support kid didn't come with instructions. We having lots of fun. It's like putting a Erector Set together, lol.

Debbie - feel better soon (((HUGS)))

Nora - good job!

Hi Roxie!

I will be back tomorrow. I am tired.

Good Evening,

I walked on the treadmill Saturday and Sunday then today Imdid Build and Burn Cardio Core Circuit and a 30 minute walk on the treadmill. New job isn’t what I hoped it would be but I am at least closer to home.

Debbie- I hope you feel better and don’t have the flu

No workout again. I think I have full blown bronchitis. I'm hoping to get into my doctor's office today but I don't think there is much they can give me for it.

Hope you all have great workouts!!

Good Morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split/ Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning = 49 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 569

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise- Premix #2 Tabatas 1-2 + Core 2= 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 457

Total calories burned= 1026 :cool:

Belinda- Great workout yesterday with GS BSB, sorry about your knee listen to your body and be careful. I bet Brawler was happy to get the catheter out. Sounds like taking to K9 carts customer service about options to make it easier with fully supported cart to get in and out of house or stairs would be very helpful. I hope you have a great workout and a blessed day, and hugs for Brawler.:);):cool::D

Roxie- sorry new job is not what you thought it would be. Maybe things will get better. On a brighter note you are working closer to home so that is good. Bravo and great job on your workouts on the treadmill Saturday and Sunday then today with Build and Burn Cardio Core Circuit and a 30 minute walk on the treadmill. Phew!! That's alot of workouts, Awesome job on all your workouts, WTG!!! High fives!! Now go on and have a fun and blessed day.:);):D

Debbie- Oh no sorry your still sick and feeling awful. Maybe see if steam from a shower helps. Please feel better, maybe see about getting into the doctor. Take care and feel better. Have a blessed day.:);):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and well wishes:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Build and Burn Upper Body Supersets followed by a 30 minute walk on the treadmill.

Debbie-I hope you don’t have the flu.

Nora-good job today

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 47 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 597
Distance= 4.45 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Body Design-Kickboxing w/light weights = 12 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 149

High Reps- Lower Body Only= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 305

Total calories burned= 1051:)

I hope everyone has a great workout today or rest day, and a very blessed day.:D Debbie I hope you are getting rest and feeling better. :);)
I have an appointment today I have to run and get ready for so no time for personals today. Take care and be well girls!;):D

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion plus the Rolling Hills setting on my treadmill for 30 minutes.

Good morning,

Today I did an oldie....Cosmopolitan Aerobics Lite (VHS) - 30 min + SBF UB/ core circuit. Still going through all my old workouts, lol. It was definatly a lite workout. Not bad if you get over a injury or in my case my knee still bordering me.

Nora and Roxie - nice job yesterday.

Debbie - hope you feel better soon.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Good morning girls!

Fit Split- Boxing Camp/Legs & Glutes= 58 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 673

Ruthless- Hard Core Circuit= 21 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 287

KCM 30MTF- Home Gym Intervals Bonus Waistline= 9 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 61

Total calories burned= 1021 :)

Belinda- Great job on yesterday's GS Chest & Triceps done. Plus the day before's workout as well with I did SBF UB/cardio. WTG well done. Have a great workout and a blessed day today.:);):cool:

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday on your workout with KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion plus the Rolling Hills , that is awesome. High fives!!:):cool::D

Debbie- I hope you are feeling better or have gone to the doctor. Please take care and rest. Have a blessed day.:);)

Nora

Good Morning,

I did Coffeyfit Raw Lower Body Blast using both weights and kettlebells, last time I did this one I couldn’t walk for 3 days then I followed it up with a 40 minute StudioSweat Spin Base Building Blocks w/Mere W.

Debbie-I hope you feel better. Please let us know what is going on

Nora-good job and thank you for the compliment

Belinda-good job with your workout

Still very sick, I finally went to the doctor this morning and I have an upper respiratory infection. He gave me a Z-pak and cough medicine and said I should be feeling better by Monday. I hope so, I cannot take this coughing anymore. And I miss my workouts.

Thanks for the shout-outs everyone, just been really crappy and not feeling much like typing. My steps are about down to zero this week. :( I hate this.

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished my workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Ruthless- Ring Side= 22 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 255

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump-Workout #2 Pyramids= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise-Premix #3 Tabatas- 1-3+ Core #1= 42 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 517

Total calories burned= 1087 :D:cool:

Debbie- Sorry you are feeling awful. I hope the medicine the doctor prescribed will help. Take care, get well and have a blessed day.:);)

Hello's and waves to: Roxie and Belinda- I hope you are doing fine, enjoy great workouts and a blessed day.:):cool:;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone,

I did a light workout today: I did JS Fusion walk + SBF LB + mat workout.

Debbie - hope the meds help! Get some rest!

Nora- nicely done today.

Roxie - good job yesterday.

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.