GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

TGIF!

It was an absolutely crazy, stressful day at work, and I even delved into the department candy supply, but didn't let it stop me from attacking D6, which I'm glad to say is done!

Belinda - Wow! Once again a very impressive wo plan for the day. I'd definitely need a nap! LOL!

Enjoy your evening and the start of a 3 day weekend!

Happy Saturday!

This morning I went to ballet class and this afternoon I gave blood, so relaxing the rest of the day.

Belinda - No, not everyday. Lol! Sometimes a UB and LB right together, or a bit compressed when my days get mixed up due to scheduling issues, like traffic. Also, doing an extra lb wo every week, so following the program exactly as designed.

Hope you are enjoying today. Be back tomorrow ready to sweat.

Hey guys,

Today's workouts: SBF D6 Lower Back - Back Body Target + JS WS3 D55 Barre Sculpt.

Sherry - rest up ! Have fun tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hello to you both!

It's me that girl that has been missing in action. :/

Miserable December with cold/flu symptoms

Pain in every part of my body.

I am now trying to get back to some sort of routine.
I still have sinus and itchy chest that causes coughing fits here and there... OI!

Today was:
Basic step and the lower body WO.

Following the very first Beginners program by Cathe. I hope to get a regular workout routine going again and gain some strength back.

I hope that you and your family have all been well. ♥

Take Care and nice job ladies on your workouts!
Heidi

Heidi - I am so sorry to hear you still dealing with so many health issue (((HUGS)) I hope you get some relieve soon. I think it's a great idea doing the beginner rotation. I like the workouts.

Good morning,

SBF D9 Upper Core + Cardio & Weights + Chris Freytag KB workout is done.

Heidi - I always wanted to do that rotation. One off those day's I have to give it a whirl.

Sherry - how is STS going?

That's it for me today.

Catching up, because I thought I posted yesterday:

Sunday - After getting some housework done, decided to lie down for a "quick" nap before my wo, and ended up sleeping very soundly for over 2 hours. Decided to make it a rest day.
Monday - Getting back to myself, but decided on an easier wo, so To The Mat is was. Also, more white stuff = more shoveling.
Today - Back in the groove and finshed M1 W2 with D5 (yes, I'm doing them out of order).

Belinda - Great wo's. How's the rebounder? Can't tell how you are incorporating it into your wo's (all that shorthand code), but I'm sure you are. Keep up the excellent work.

Heidi - Glad to have you back. Sorry your December was so miserable. I agree the beginner rotation is an excellent place to start. I'm sure as you keep going, your strength and endurance will come back in no time.

It's late, so good night. Back with it tomorrow.

Hey!

Great job Sherry and Belinda on your workouts yesterday and this morning. :)

Yesterday was a rest day according to the rotation and boy did my legs need it! HAHA So sore!

Today was:
BS plus the upper body WO. Wow still feeling my legs today. I used 5# wts for the upper body part.

Tomorrow is a stretch-out and abs I think.

Taking it slow to get back to a regular routine is a must.

Have a great evening! Be back tomorrow.
Heidi

Happy Wednesday!

Back at it, and think it's killing me! Lol! CTX Leaner Legs plus 100 Hip Thrust Challenge. The cardio intensity of her lb wo's can really get to me sometimes.

Belinda - How much longer do you have on STS? You should be about done - again!

Heidi - Funny how those "easy" wo's get you when you've been away, but you'll be back at it in no time.

Completely exhausted. Getting some much needed rest. At it again tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Good morning Sherry and Heidi,

Today I will do cardio? Not sure what yet?

Sherry - I am in M3 W3. Next week is my last week of STS. I been doing STS for 8 month straight, lol. Looking forward to the GS's. Nice job, on Leaner Legs. That one is tough.

Heidi - the rotations looks amazing. Have fun and good job with your workout.

I will be back later.

Good morning,

I just finished Jenny Ford (YT) Super Sweaty Step Aerobics At Home Workout with Four Combos (Intermediate). It was a sweat fest and lots of fun. I also did SBF D11 UB 5. Very tough workout.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Happy Thursday!

Keeping with my crazy schedule for my rotation, tonight I started M1 W3 with D7. Leaner legs was very much a cardio wo, so legs doing pretty good today. However, with the start of STS and almost all strength training, I am sleeping very deeply and soundly. And the appetite is starting to increase, too, so need to get even better on the meal planning.

Belinda - Great job on your wo's - looks like you definitely found the cardio. :) Awesome doing STS for 8 months. I'm just trying to get in 3-1/2 right now. I must say I do enjoy M2 and M3 much more than M1. Feel like I suffer through m1 to get to the others, though I know it's good for me, too.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

That's it for today. Hope you had a good one, and back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

STS M3 D33 + SBF LB Barre (27 min) is done.

Sherry - thanks you! 8 month is a long time doing STS :) and I am still not done with STS, I will do 2 month of STS May and June again. Lot's of STS. I am always glad when M1 is over too for some reason. I love M2 and 3. Good job yesterday.

Heidi - how is your rotation going?

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Morning!

Busy one so far:
2 Ovens cleaned
toaster oven and microwave

Made my lunch salad

Getting ready to do my workout of the day:
BS and abs

I did workout yesterday too. :)
TM walking intervals
Total Body Stretching Segment 1 ( boy did I need that! I am so sore and stiff from my workouts this week)

Sherry and Belinda: Awesome job on your STS program!

Belinda: I love STS 2 also. :) I will get back to it one of these days.

Ok time for my workout!
BBL
Heidi

Make it a good one!

Hallo everyone,

I just finished a rebounder beginner workout. It was a lot of fun and I wasn't holding on to the handle. I was so confident on the rebounder, I tackled on Tracie Long Focus Series Power Up. It was a lot of fun without the high impact and it was easy on the rebounder to do.

I also did SBF Strong back.

Heidi - I am glad I have self cleaners ovens. It does safe some time. Plus, I hate cleaning ovens. Enjoy your clean oven. Good job yesterday.

Sherry - what are you doing?

I will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.