Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did an edited version of Fit Split Low Impact cardio and Metabolic conditioning, skipping walk out planks with jacks, and mountain climbers gliding style from the cardio and squat thrust to plank an dragging plank moguls from the metabolic workout (took me longer than it was because I wrote weights) 47 minutes, 259 calories, heart rate 109 average, 153 max. I then did Suzanne Bowen's Barre Amped Bounce cardio, total body, stretch segments, 32 minutes, 194 calories, heart rate average 122/ max 169 ( I added tuck jumps and lots of jacks also followed Jess) Total time was 1 hr 19 minutes, calories burned 453 calories. I swear I saw the icons on the workout manger calendar yesterday and they are not there today. Maybe I dreamed it or something.

Doreen, those kitchenaid mixers last a lifetime. My son has the one that I had when my children were growing up along with the shredding slicer attachment that I don't use because I use my Cuisinart Food processor. I got the new mixer about 4 years ago. The old one hast to be 25 years old or something like that as my son is 43 years old now :O Yikes! Did you pay for the Purple Player or do the free one? I can't adjust my privacy settings in the free one and I already have someone following me that is a dancer ?? And I do not know this person and have nothing on my profile other than my facebook picture which I changed to my dogs picture. Nice that you found some capri leggings at the thrift store :)

Belinda, nice work. I wish I could get the WS3 from my library or something to try them out since I hear such great reviews on them.

Diane Sue - nice modifications on FS LI Cardio. Did you use your rebounder too? WS3 is an amazing program, IMO! Lots of variety and you never get bored doing with all the different workout.

Doreen - I love the WS3 downloads, so easy to use. What took me that long to switch? LOL!

Belinda, no, I didn't feel the need for the rebounder for this Fit Split workout. :) I just used the rebounder for Barre Amped bounce. The bounce workouts are short enough that I have just ran in and did one of them which are 11-13 minutes long, just to pick up some extra activity.

Good morning. Diane Sue- I wonder if there is a way to let you "borrow" my WS3 virtually? I'm pretty new to purple player though so I don't know what is possible.

This morning I did Mixed Impact Cardio and Pull Day. I think this is one of my favorite from the new series. I can modify the impact on the cardio when needed and the Pull Day really works my muscles. I'm still working on the hamstring roll-ins. This morning I did them just using my slide discs... I could make it through all the reps this way and I think the discs are a bit easier than being up on the ball. Then I'll try to work up to the ball. I also used my new pull-up bar instead of the lying pull-overs. I have to have my foot in a band assist but I can do 4 chin ups in a row now. My son says the band assist is cheating! =)

Good morning,

SBF D9 Upper Core + Cardio & Weights + Chris Freytag KB workout is done.

Doreen - I don't think it's possible! Unless you want to give someone access to your account informations/password.

Diane Sue - I haven't done that one you did yesterday. I will check that one out soon.

That's it for me today.

Today I did Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio 29 minutes, 198 calories, average heart rate 131, max 161, 2,680 steps. I then did Fit Split Bonus abs, 13 minutes, 65 calories, heart rate 111 average, 141 max. I decided to get in more cardio so did Kelly's Body Design cardio boot camp segment, 12 minutes, heart rate average 131, max 169, 78 calories, 1,238 steps. I finished off with Sarah Beth Yoga on You Tube scoliosis workout, 20 minutes, 44 calories. It helped my back which was bothering me enough when I woke this morning that it was a trial trying to stand up. I don't know what made it hurt so much. I like Sarah Beth's yoga. No rush and she gives good form pointers, the poses today were held a bit longer which was nice. She helped me keep my alignment. Total time today was 74 minutes and calories burned 385.

Doreen, you still feel it pretty good with an assist. I used to put a bench under my feet for a bit of leverage and push off. I really do not have a problem with the ball roll ins. Mine is a large bosu ballast ball with the sand or whatever material is in it. I do have a regular Theraband stability ball too, but it is always way back in a corner and I just grab the bosu one. I have done those for so many years I am pretty used to them, although the first time through those on Fit Split after not doing them for awhile was a bit brutal. I find it odd on the 1 month rotation that she has on the second week Mixed Impact cardio with bonus abs and then the next day is Mixed Impact cardio pull day.
I don't know much about purple player other than I just got the app. I doubt they will let you share. The only way I think people can share is if it is downloads and maybe shared through a thumb drive or something. That is kind of you to think of that though. I will keep my eye out for them somewhere or end up signing up for streaming if necessary. Maybe Mother's day, but right now I am hoping to get an Instapot for that. :)

Belinda, I kind of pulled my left shoulder again yesterday. It is better today though. I should probably have stuck with Cathe's weights for all of the Metabolic workout.

Diane Sue - Oh no :( Hope you shoulder feels better soon. Be carful! I read on FB, a lady bought the WS3 downloads and didn't like them. She wanted a refund, they would't refund the downloads.

Belinda, I would think that it would be hard to get money back for downloads. A person could load them to an external drive and then ask for their money back. It is too bad , but there is a lot of dishonesty out there and understandable that they won't refund.

Diane Sue - 2Lazy4Gym has just recently posted her review of the workouts. She does such a great job with her descriptions.

Doreen - 2Lazy4Gym is Jen from the forum. She checks in in on of the check ins. I do agree, can't go wrong with WS3. Amazing program, IMO!

Reactions: WD
Belinda- I thought I had read something that 2lazy4gym was a Cathalete! Love her blog- I can't imagine how many hours that takes her to write that all out.

This morning I did FS Kickbox and then WS2 lower body circuit.

My workout is done, Fit Split Mixed Impact/Pull Day, 67 minutes (with extra for writing and equipment changes) , heart rate average 117, max 164, 392 calories, 3045 steps. I used the weight increment that came up on calories burned and is 5.3 Met according to the Workout manager. The reason I did this is when I did Mixed impact by itself I had 198 calories, when I did Pull by itself I had 203 calories and this would be 401 calories. Fit Bit had me at 264 calories total. It just does not get Weight work correct. Map My Fitness had me at 419 and the Workout manager has this workout at 8 met at 530 calories. (I wish) Anyway, I went with the in between burn because I felt it the most accurate. I get a bit obsessive about the discrepancies.

Doreen, you must be ahead of me a bit as I have the Boxing Boot Camp tomorrow and Legs and Glutes the day after. You are right, it would take a lot to right such a detailed description of the workouts she does.

Belinda, I have heard mention of tolazyforthegym before. I just didn't know who everyone was referring to.

Hallo everyone,

STS legs and SBF barre workout is done.

Diane Sue - I forgot which check in she is checking in? I really don't follow anyones blogs or read their reviews. The only reviews I read on workouts is VF :) Good job!

Doreen - I agree, must take hours to write all those reviews. If I read reviews I read http://dysfunctionalparrot.com/health-and-fitness/p90x3_part1/ he is hilarious :) he makes you laugh :) Very funny reviews!

That's it for me today.

Belinda, I read his reviews before. I remember reading his review on Tai Cheng and that is one of the reasons I bought it. The fact that is wasn't weird stuff was what caught my attention. He is funny.

Belinda, LOL That is too funny. It reminded me that I have Brazil Butt lift masters and yes, the instructor bothers me and the video of the two really thin women with the tiny weights. I don't know why I hang onto these. I can feel them, but I would rather do something else with a different instructor.
I found his review of the bullet proof coffee entertaining as well. I follow Paleo a lot and some of it gets ridiculous what they come up with at times as being the best thing.

Diane Sue - wasn't it? He is hilarious with his reviews :) I don't follow Paleo, I am a firm believer everything in moderations. Life is to short! I love food and I like to eat, lol.

Belinda- I have read he reviews too. I do wish he would give more details but his comments are hilarious and I like the way he ranks the workouts on various criteria.

This morning I played with the rotation a bit. Today was supposed to be Legs&Glutes and Abs. But that would have meant that I would do the same warmup for Legs that I did for Boxing yesterday.... ugh. I like it but not necessarily twice in a row. So I did Push Day and then Legs & Glutes. Which actually works well because you start working legs at the end of Push Day and then go right into legs (skipping the cool down/stretch of push and the warmup of legs)

I went browsing on KCM's vimeo channel. On her website you can see workout descriptions and people's comments before you sign up. I must confess - I am tempted to skip the next two weeks of Fit Split for her RAW workouts!!!

Good morning,

I just finished Jenny Ford (YT) Super Sweaty Step Aerobics At Home Workout with Four Combos (Intermediate). It was a sweat fest and lots of fun. I also did SBF D11 UB 5. Very tough workout.

Doreen - his his comments are hilarious :) If you want a good laugh just read his reviews, lol. Good job today.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.