@DAILY CHECK IN WEDNESDAY January 17th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Today 3 brave ladies came out in the snow covered streets and made it to my Killer Kickbox class. Music was right this time,and it was sooo much better. 45 minutes of none stop kickbox.

Then I did 45 minutes of weight work including floorwork abs.

Have a great day and workout![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh and brother in law was moved to rehab, still facing surgery when he is stronger, keep praying.

And the Monday Silver and Fit class is mine,whoohooo!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette. We got hammered with snow too. I don’t mind an occasional storm it’s the bitter cold that gets to me. It’s been in the teens during the day and single digits overnight. Blah!! Congrats on your classes. That’s fantastic news about you BIL too.

Today I did.....drum roll.....Yvette again!! HiiT, Step and heavy leg work. Wow. I need to get back to Fit Split so I can write my review and put it in my binder.

Hows everyone doing? Feeling healthy? Where are the newbies? Elsie? Missy?

Hello to all my friends!

Hi girls, same here for me, rest day, maybe.....I haven't decided, but I think I am gonna run out of time,
Have a good one!

Well, I lied! :). I did end up doing my new shoulder muscle meltdown.....I have gotten thru all 5 of them now!
Have a good night!

Congrats Annette on your new class!

Hi ladies,

I did the same one as Peg.
What did you think of it? Based on the name I was expecting something different, but it ended up being 45min HiiT, mostly with Step and then using light dumbbells moves that worked the shoulders between legs drills and then Bi's with heavy dumbbells between the leg work. I had hoped for heavy leg work with weights but that wasn't it. I did enjoy it though, but with it being so long I had to do it in 3 parts... first 35min while Mick Napped, then I brought him upstairs and he watched me for nearly half an hour. After that he got fussy again and I had to rock him to sleep before I could finish the workout. So lesson learned... these super long workouts are not ideal when you are unsure how long a baby will nap.

Annette - that is good news. Let's keep hoping/praying for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.