Xtrainers

Kathy - did you get the cord to connect from your iPad to the TV? That's how I did it before we got the Apple TV. I can't wait until the Live is available on the app like the on demand. It's so much easier.

Today was Super Cuts with Cardio Blasts Live. I like this so much better than the DVD version.

Hi Lisa: I got the apple lightning adapter and hdmi cable and I plugged it in and nothing. I thinking about either just using the phone or maybe getting the fire tv stick or Apple TV. I just don’t want to spend $200 on Apple TV.

Ok, checking in with Lift it Hit it triceps, chest and shoulders. I also added the abs from the disc.

Hi Kathy - wow I would never spend $200 on the Apple TV! We were fortunate enough to get an old one from a coworker.

Today was a WB worker Hiit Compilation workout.

Hi ladies

Yesterday was a rest day. Other than going out to breakfast and lunch didn’t do more. I did get some cleaning and laundry and food shopping.

Today was Totally Pumped TB Live. I just had a massage and I am watching football until my hair appointment. I have to get rid of this gray!

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Today was Lift it Hit it Legs. Yesterday was a rest day. The family took a ride down to Williamsburg and went to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens. It was SOO good. They have all the closed rides decorated with lights and all the countries were decorated. They also had Holiday shows. One of them was "twas that night". It was an ice skating show. Very nice. It was a long day. But, very nice.

Haha I had to cover my grays last weekend!!!!

Hi ladies

Today was Warrior Kickbox Live. This was my first time doing it and it was great!

Kathy that sounds like a fun trip! You are lucky your kids went to local schools and stayed home. No one seems to do that in this area. Once the kids leave for college they almost never come back.

Hi Kathy and Lisa!

Kathy—Williamsburg at Christmastime ... ♥️......was there snow? We have well over abFoot of snow but the rain is coming and 40°+ so hopefully it will all melt and not turn to ice.

Lisa—I couldn’t remember if I had ordered KCM’s new workouts but apparently I didnt because I havent gotten them yet. LOL Sounds like it might have been a good move not getting them. Sorry that they were so disappointing. Did you preorder Cathe’s new workouts? I think I decided to wait and just get them on demand. Its so much easier!

Still doing Ilaria’s rotation but am getting antsy with the same type of workouts for so long....ready for some GS liftng. I tried a variation of the L-sits using ankle weights.....pulled a darn hip flexor muscle. :eek: Guess I wasnt quite ready for the added weight. LOL

Sun: 45 min Spin + Tight and Toned Abs & L-sits
Mon: Powerstrike 2

Hi ladies!

Susan - I am just getting the new Cathe workouts on demand. I am on a huge decluttering process in the house and don't want to bring anything else in :) I will use the KCM's on active recovery weeks so it's not a total loss.

I hope the new workouts are available by the first week in January. I am going to take next week off and would like to have them to start back up!

Today was LI Hiit Circuit Live. Another great workout!

Hi ladies...

Checking in with a rest day. I did my 25 minutes this morning on the elliptical. But nothing after work. I had to decorate some Christmas cookies for Vic to take to work tomorrow.

Susan: no snow. But, it got chilly when it got dark. I ordered Cathe’s new workouts. Looking forward to them.

Lisa: yes, we’re lucky they’re both close and will hangout with us.

Ok, time for bed! Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi all!

We picked up Margaret last night but she is leaving today for Vermont with her friends. She will be back on the 23rd. You see what I mean, Kathy? :)

Today was Smokin Lower Body Live. This is by far one of the hardest Live strength workouts.

Hi ladies....

Checking in with just the elliptical today. I had some school stuff to do with Chris.

Lisa: I do see what you mean. She is a busy gal. At least she will be there for Christmas.

Hi ladies!

Today was LI Hiit plus UB Live. This was the first time I had done this workout and its a keeper!

What holiday plans do you both have? We have dinner on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my parents and brother. Our family is quite small. Ryan and I are going to Atlantic City for dinner and gambling for the two days following that. New Years is always quiet as the kids so back to their lives and Ryan and I are homebodies :)

Did you see the Cathe's DVD's are shipping soon?! I am so excited that they will here for the New Year!

TGIF! Today was Fitness Fusion Live. This is a great workout - start out with kickboxing, then HIIT drills, leg work and Abs.

HI ladies..

Rest tonight. I did my elliptical this morning. But, Lauren has one of her friends over and I decided to not workout. Anyway, I was watching the video clips for the fit split workouts. They are looking good. Cathe looks really great in this series. I mean she always looks wonderful. But, she looks really fit to me. Anyway, I am looking forward to these.

Lisa: We don't have any plans. Just the four of us for all the holidays. Lauren is having her friends over New Years Eve. But, no plans for us. We are homebodies too. I like it that way too!!

Merry Christmas ladies !

Yesterday was a rest day. Lots of cleaning and laundry.

Today was an hour walk and some stretching.

Have a great day.

Merry Christmas!!

Checking in with Pyramid Upper Body yesterday and today was Intensity.. Going to midnight mass tonight and sleeping in tomorrow!!

Have a great day!!

Hi ladies! Today was a 30 minute Jessica Smith stretch.

I won't be back until Thursday.

Enjoy Christmas with your families!

Hi Lisa:

Getting ready to workout here soon. I think it is a boxing video. We had a great Christmas Day so far. It went so fast!! Enjoy your Atlantic City trip. Talk to you at the end of the week..

Merry Christmas Lisa and Kathy!

Our families get together ..... Christmas Eve is with my Dad’s family and Christmas Day is with my Mom’s family. Good food & wonderful company! We are homebodies for New Years Eve.

No workouts since Friday......so I’m calling it my “rest week”. ;) Back at it tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.