Another step dvd!

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
Cathe I know you are not into the step as before. But my fav workouts are cardio and weights dvd, low impact circuit, party rocking step 1 and 2 and body max 2, low max, and low impact challenge from the lis!
Now I have done all your DVDs and well I really wish to get more like the ones I mentioned. I used to think C&w was hard but now it is so fun and I have gotten great at it but I want another with good music like this. Even the party rocking step dvd has wonderful music and the choreography flowed so well.
I had a hard time with 1 at first but I would come back to it a couple weeks later and found I could do more without tripping and now it's so fun and flowing!

Please do another and also could u do a yoga dvd again?
One that holds our stretches longer to stretch the fascia? Like restorative yoga or yin yoga.

They say five minute holds but I think two to three minutes is good enough and allows u to move into more muscles.
I need to work on flexibility and get relaxed. because I have such tight traps and neck I get headaches after a workout sometimes.
And it is the muscles, my doc says I have spasms that tighten up and it will run up the sides of my neck and into the band around the head and into the eyes!
But some yoga helps ease it some. Restorative really helps with breathing and stretching so good! Please please please!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an excellent idea. An Imax 4. Love it!! And yoga or stretching is a good idea because many of us have been w/ Cathe for a LONG time and are finding the need to stretch more and more.

Yes!!!!! Was really hoping this series would have a similar format to those listed. At least one of the workouts. Maybe a future series. Pretty please :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.