Any updates on the new series?

I have to agree with you on the DVD thing! I had a techie friend come visit and he saw me loading DVDs, and he was like, you can put all these on your computer and stream them! So he spent a couple of hours trying to copy the Flex Train dvd to my laptop, and then what? I am supposed to look at my laptop screen? Plus the disk space it consumed! I love the simplicity of the DVD: put it in and press play. It doesn't matter if my internet is up or down or slow or anything...I am independent. Plus, if my family wakes up early, then I can load the DVD in my laptop and do the workout in another room. Anyway, that is my feeling, but I do understand people love Cathe Live, and I do wonder how much fun I am missing with that party...maybe someday I will try it.

Hi Carrie, With our streaming service you don't have to copy any files to your computer and the advantage is you have instant access to all of our workouts that are also available on DVD. Plus, you also get our Workout Blender that allows you to create your own premix workouts or "download" a workout from fellow Cathletes. You also don't have to watch a work out on your computer. You can easily stream it to your TV using Apple TV, Chromecast and soon Amazon Fire TV. You can also just run a cable from your laptop to your TV to play the workouts on a big screen. DVD certainly has its advantages too, so everyone has to decide what works best for them. But eventually streaming will replace DVDs in the same way DVDs replaced VHS.

Last edited:
Anyway, that is my feeling, but I do understand people love Cathe Live, and I do wonder how much fun I am missing with that party...maybe someday I will try it.
You can subscribe to Cathe Live without "on Demand" for $9.95/month. You should definitely give it a try!!! Cathe has a treasure trove of workouts to choose from now. It is honestly the best $10 I spend every month. You can cancel easily it it's not for you, but I would encourage you to at least try it.

To stay on topic here, I will add that I am eternally grateful for all of the material Cathe provides for us between her workouts, blog articles, the forums, Facebook. I have complete faith that I will be overjoyed with the new series when it finally reaches my hot little hands. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.