Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi everyone.

I did Sweat Lab Gorgeous Guns plus 3 mile walk this morning. I also did CleanMax afterwards. I am beat.

Good job, everyone.

Today I did Party Rock'n Step #1, 358 calories. We had the fitness equipment repair guy here today. They sent him the running board and belts for the treadclimber and the board was too short. He had to contact them and they are sending another one. He says they cut them to what the books say the specifications are. He had to measure the original and give them that. So, it will be next Thursday probably when it is done. At least it is apart and ready to finish. We went to a movie and the mall afterward. We haven't done that in a long time.

Today I did Kelly Coffey's Plateau Buster Premix workout 2 with bonus buster. , 37 minutes, 239 calories, heart rate average 122, max 158, 2034 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw hips and glutes finishing it out since it stops suddenly, 37 minutes, 163 calories.
plateau buster 12 reps for all dumbbell exercises this is repeated twice with the bonuses mixed in
dumbbell squat with single front raise lift 15's
side lunge stance 15's
bonus buster pommel horse
cardio pendulum knee pops & pendulums
heavy dumbbells hip drop into high pull 15's
reverse lunge pause and bicep curl 15's
bonus buster weighted pop squat
cardio split switch and ski jogs
light dumbbell step out and alternate front 3 punch outs 8's first round 5's second time through
put one weight down and shake the paint 10# for me
I believe there is one cardio I do not have written don't have written down here that is a fast low in out jack with arms out to sides?
bonus buster pullover crunch 15's
Raw Hips and Glutes 30/10 timed
barbell squats 50# 4 sets 11,11,12,12 reps
bridges using step bench barbell 45# 10,11,12,12 reps
squats warm up 45# 9 reps
wide stance deadlift, squat,stand 45# 8,8,8,8 reps
I used the fit tower for the rest of the exercises and 5# ankle weights for the glute and hip work
pizza pusher 14 rt,14lt,14 rt, 14 lt
hydrant rt 15,lt 15, rt, 15, lt 15 reps
side leg raise alternating 14,14,14,14 reps
pizza pusher alternating 12,12,12,12 reps
core knee ins, 20,20,20,20
plank knee pulls 20,20,20,20

Oh boy.. tapatalk updated while I was gone so this looks all different.

I did get a workout in during the conference. They had a spin bike in the fitness center so I did a Live bike workout...oh I'm in love. So hard I really couldn't keep up. I had to keep backing off the tension. But so much fun.. so much sweat too. I don't sweat that much during regular cardio.

This morning I did Warrior Kickboxing on Live. A great workout.. Loved all the punching and kicking combos!

And I figured out how to reboot my chromecast so casting is working again.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Doreen, I don't know why our media has to mess up. My Fit Bit was updated last night and was fine when I got up this morning and then it went blank and was unresponsive. I drank my coffee and read for awhile so I wouldn't be quite so annoyed with it. I read up a bit and found something saying to hold the back button and lower button to turn it back on and that it takes about 10 seconds. It started back up but with the data from when it shut down. Once I synced it it was back to the right time and everything. I purchased an extra warranty , but I don't know how long it is good for since August was a year since I got the watch. I also don't have a lot of faith in the warranty I got from Amazon. I have never used one, but read so not so good reviews on them.
I love doing kickboxing. We talked about taking my spin bike downstairs for my husband to use till he gets the Tread Climber back to running the end of next week. It is kind of heavy though to drag down the stairs for that short of time.
I saw something about another company being part of Tapatalk? I haven't been on it in awhile. I don't even think I put the app back on my phone when it was replaced. I have it on my tablet though. I just use the internet on my devices instead.

Good evening,

I ended up taking a rest day today. My kids are here for the weekend. Not sure, if I get a workout in tomorrow. We have a busy day planned.

Good job on your workouts, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Reactions: WD
My workout doing Kelly Coffey Train like a Contender got cut off at 11 minutes, 69 calories this morning so I will have to try again tomorrow morning.

Diane Sue- Do you like Kelly's kickboxing style? I think kickboxing will be on her new series.

This morning I did Total Body Barbell Burn Live. Great workout. One of the best I've done so far on live. My left knee is still "weird" for lack of a better word so I'm still subbing out weighted bridge or hip thrust work for the squats. Lunges don't bother it.... go figure.

Doreen, I do like Kelly's Kickboxing workouts. I love the Step Boxing as well. Particularly the older ones. I just discovered today that she had a Kickbox Total Body workout that I missed that has a kickbox workout and a kickbox workout with weights. It was out the year we moved back to Oklahoma City and I guess I just wasn't looking. I saw a Kickbox on something and looked and the cover was not the same as the older one that I have. Really, she incorporates kickboxing and boxing into a lot of her workouts. I went ahead and ordered the Kickbox Total Body from Amazon. I think the Kickbox I missed came out the same time as the Healthy Back dvd did. I noticed she had the same outfit on, on the preview video. I am looking forward to the Kickbox Kettlebell combo in the new workouts. Kelly does such a variety of types of workouts and a few different moves I am surprised at times at what she has come up with. I think the other older Kickbox is a bit easier than most of her other stuff. I have most of Kelly's workouts. I think there is a Cardio one that came out with Plateau buster that I do not have, a body weight one I never purchased. I pulled them all out today, checking what I had.

I plan on doing TLC tomorrow doing the same mix of both that I had planned on. It has some mixes where you can do the lower body stuff or just the upper.

Last night I did Yoga Max, 48 minutes, 106 calories. I didn't realize how stiff and sore I was till I did this. Normally down dog, up dog is no problem, but my arms and shoulders were so sore and literally trembling. Once I got through a few minutes it got better. I need to do more yoga. This morning I did Kelly Coffey's TLC , Kelly's favorite mix, 38 minutes, 242 calories, heart rate 143 average, max 188. 2,982 steps. I am still wondering at the higher heart rate readings. I don't feel that I was working at 188 heart rate. I chose this Kelly mix because it mixes moves from both workouts and is about 10 minutes shorter than the one I started yesterday. This mix was a bit more boxing upper moves than the one I started yesterday. I left the dvd out because I want to use it some more. I leave them in my cases and forget about them, so I pull some out that I am interested in doing and put them out in a smaller holder for convenience.

Yesterday I did KCM's Cardio Pump - workout 1, boxing. Great fun! I'm impressed with how she keeps the workout moving for 30 minutes.

This morning I did Cathe Live PHA training. Another good workout.

I also have plateau buster from the library that I will need to try before its time to return in. And I got notification that one of the items I requested the library had actually purchased so once it arrives I will be on hold for it. (Wonder which one that was!?)

I also decided over the weekend to return the Anarchy, Anarchy Abs and Anarchy 10 workouts I purchased this summer. I realized I only like 3 of the workouts in both of those sets and don't really need that many 10 minute add-ons and Andy Speer is kinda weird as a trainer so those are boxed up to go back.... then I don't feel so bad about getting both Kelly and Cathe's new series. (Though it seems that Kelly's will be done before Cathe's at this point!)

I am going through some of my Kelly workouts. Today I did Lift Power Sculpting 39 minutes, heart rate average 113, max 145, 1226 steps. There is no work sheet for this one. After doing it I see why, as it is more of a metabolic weight workout with no rests and compound moves. I mostly used 10 and 15 lb dumbbells. I forgot about the barbell roll outs and plank jump in moves holding the bar. I used to love that segment. I then did Kelly's Body Shop premix Split back, biceps, and legs, 33 minutes(actual is 23 but I stopped to write things down and had a bit of a time at first finding the right spot on the work sheet, which does have a pattern after I figured it out) 179 calories according to Map my Fitness as I paused my Fit Bit at 9 minutes and forgot to start it back up. Total time was 72 minutes, 394 calories. Oh, and I did add the weighted bridges to the end of Body Shop.
Body Shop weights 10 reps
Staggered stance single rows wide and underhand counts 1 rep, 10 reps 15# right, then 10 reps left repeat
reverse lunge leg raise 10 reps 15# left then 10 reps right
Combo reverse lunge with row 15# 10 reps right 10 reps left
lat pull downs 10's x 10 reps alternated with Plies 15's 10 reps 2 times
combo lat pull down and plie 10's# x 10 reps
cross chop bicep curls 15's x 10 reps 2 sets
single curtsies 15's # x 10 reps 2 sets
combo curtsy and hammer curls 15's x 10 reps
biceps curls with count of 2 pulse 1 up, 15# x 10 reps right then 10 reps left repeat
single leg deadlift 15's # x 10 rep right then 10 left repeat
combo deadlift and curl 15's 10 reps
weighted bridges 15# dumbbells 10 reps right,10 reps left repeat then set 3 is 10 reps with pulses

Doreen, Kelly's Pump is a good one. My Kelly Kickbox Total Body will be here today. I will be checking it out tomorrow. I know unless there is a hang up, then Kelly's will be here first. She always starts her pre-sales after they are filmed and so far she says editing and stuff is going pretty quickly. I don't blame you for sending the workouts back if you won't be using them.

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend. We had a blast.

Today I did STS M1 D1. I am almost done with the STS pyramid down rotation. Today I also started the official Cathe Bodybuilding rotation, once I am done with M1 I will pyramid up STS again.

This is what I been been doing:

M1, M2, M3, M2, M1 (which I started today), M2, M3. Hope this makes sense :) Than I start with the GS's and so on.

That's it for me today.

Diane Sue - have fun with Kelly's workouts. I will do those next, lol. I decided not to oder her new workouts. I have enough workout dvd's. I may pick them up in a few years. Still have to go through all my collection first.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Belinda, your pyramid down makes since. I would like that better than sticking with one mesocycle. I sometimes don't order and watch to see if I hear much about others doing the workout much later. There is always an excitement about a new workout and then a lot of the time it seems to fizzle till you hear nothing about the workout again. If I see someone doing a workout a lot, it peaks my interest as to maybe it is a good workout after all. I waited quite awhile before I purchased Ice. Even then I picked them up one or two at a time.

Diane Sue - I want KCM workouts, but I have no idea when I would do them? The rotation I am doing will take me until the end of June. After that I will play around with Cathe's other weight workouts that sitting around not getting used. I need to use what I already have not add more. I bought the ICE set re sale, still have not gone through most. Neither did I play around with the premixes in Xtrain. I did finished Cathe Xtrain rotation with my husband. All my dvd's are overwhelming. I am still on the fence about Cathe's new ones? I probably will keep them if they are not too high impact and not the same as her others. I just have so many dvd's still unused. Plus, I want to do a few YT workouts here and there. I also feel like all my other Cathe dvd's collecting dust. She just has too many, lol. Which is great I guess...but overwhelming.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, at least working out won't get boring :) I have been trying to be better about doing some that have been sitting around. I still find I have those that I am not really wanting to do and I should probably get rid of them. I got rid of a lot, but I think there are a few more that I could part with and not care all that much.

Diane Sue - True :) I should get rid of some too. I am going through all my dvd's and make notes. One the other hand, I am afraid to get rid of too many dvd's right now. What if I have a remorse?

Belinda, I know I have even got rid of some VHS tapes that I feel remorse for getting rid of. I really wish I had not got rid of those first Firm workouts. I can't believe how much I paid for those. I had fun doing them.

I feel the same. I have so many - and ones that I want to come back to but haven't! Even doing Cathe Live has felt a little overwhelming - so many to choose from. Sending back the Anarchy series was a hard decision - what convinced me was the instructor personality because essentially the moves he was doing were pretty much the same as everyone else.

This morning I did Live Get Steppin' Its a good step workout - I think one of the combos was straight from PRS #1. Its not as hard as the step DVDs - I think the music in class is slower and more water breaks.

This weekend I was at the thrift and found 2 Cathe DVDs - Low impact Circuit and Drill Max. I bought Low Impact Circuit even thought I have the download so that I can use some of the premixes on the disc! That was a fun find.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.