Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, I used to do that premix from After burn a lot. Now I look at it and think how tough it is and do something else. It is a long one. If I remember right there is some places where it is a bit one sided when some areas are repeated? I really do like the two Suzanne Bowen workouts that I have. The bounce one is a bit complicated for me though because she uses the bar on her Jump sport for strength work and my bar on the urban rebounder is not stable enough. I have set up the Fit Tower for it with some weight plates to hold it down, (someone else had been doing this and it does work) It is just a lot of work to set up. I hear there is a new bounce workout coming out. I should look at some other ones. besides bounce. I normally try to do at least a quick check in, but the last few days have just occupied pretty much every moment of my time.

Diane Sue - I doubt I will do that premix ever again :( That is exactly what I thought when doing it yesterday. I don't have a Jump Sport never got her bounce dvd. The reviews on Amazon are not that great.

I missed my alarm yesterday morning and had to settle for a quick workout - Timesaver Step Grooves Live. Which ended up working well because 2 of KCM's were in at the library, Lean Body Circuits and Cardio Pump. So when I got home I did workout 1 from Lean Body Circuits. Something was wrong with the disc because it froze at the 19 min mark. But I loved the first 19 min!! I cleaned the disc and will see if it works better to try wo 2 or the premix with both. I think I'm going to order her set because I like her pacing. It feels very efficient and I think I can go heavier that I did the next time.

This morning I did ICE upper and lower blast LIVE. A fun little workout but I like ICE Lower body blast better.

Diane Sue- I don't remember what all I ordered. My library had the two above. I ordered 6 others from interlibrary loan. I do remember strength and stamina was one of them because it seemed like one of her RAW workouts. Which I still hope she can get that figured out. Last I had seen from her was that YT discontinued their subscription based service and she was going to need to find a new option!

This morning I did X Train all out low impact hiit, 41 minutes, 269 calories, average heart rate 129, max 164, 3,065 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey BOdy Design cardio bootcamp segment, 17 minutes, 128 calories, heart rate average 132. max 156, 1,701 steps. I finished off with Strong and Sweaty bonus abs, 13 minutes, 47 calories. Total time 71 minutes, 444 calories. Total calories so far today, 5,527. I was going to order Kellys boxed set this morning , but couldn't remember my password and it didn't go directly to my email since I forgot. I will have to deal with it in awhile.

Doreen, you may all ready know, but you can get the worksheets and premix listings off of Kelly's website. I didn't have strength and Stamina printed up yesterday so just wrote on the side of a used one. I hadn't seen that she was having problems launching her youtube. I know she has been setting that up for awhile now.

Hi everyone,

I just finished M2 + BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch upper body stretch. I also did SBF BA warm up + light weights + mat workout (keep forgetting this one isn't a lower body workout). That was tough after STS. It's done! Upper body is fried.

Diane Sue - nice job today.

Doreen - i have to check KCM workouts on YT. Still didn't get around to try them.

Have great Friday and weekend everyone.

Diane Sue - I really like the upper body with the yoga strap. Really opens my chest/shoulders. I will add these stretches into my rotations. Very nice!

This morning's workout was STS cardio Athletic Step, 48 minutes, 337 calories, heart rate average 136,max 165, 3,903 steps. I needed stretching so I did Barre Amped Stretch and Strength advanced active stretch 26 minutes, 57 calories. This felt good. I am sore almost everywhere. The only thing not sore is my arms. Odd since I have skipped a day in the middle of the week. We have to leave for a family event. I will check back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hallo everyone,

Today I did Ultimate Yogi Cardio. That was tough one. I couldn't see myself doing the program as is, but doing a dvd here and there is fine. These workouts are advanced. I also did SBF BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burner Cardio Sculpt. For some reason, that workout isn't listed in the SBF 21 day rotation? Weird!

Diane Sue - good job on AS yesterday. I only done that one once, gave up on it. For some reason, I couldn't follow Cathe on that one? The SBF Active Stretch is amazing. Good job!

That's it for me today. Have a great Sunday.

Hi everyone,

This week is my recovery week. I did workout this morning, just getting around to post. I did SBF BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt Sleek & Toned Shoulders + Abs Blast + Stretch. This one didn't had a warm up, she did a short warm up with the Sleek & Shoulders. My abs were on fire after the ab blast. I really like this one so far. I am not sure about the other BC and Cardio Fat Burn? I also decided not to do week 3 of the rotation, since she repeated BC, BA. I already did all those dvd's. My goal is to get as many dvd's before the end of the year. Once I am done with Fire Extreme I will go switch it up with other barre dvd's.

I also did Sweat Lap Batalicious = 30 min. Very fun tabata style workout. I am not following the schedule that came with the dvd's. They have you do 2 workouts on each day for 21 day's. Can't wait to try all the others.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Today I didn't get my planned weights in. I needed to go out on a couple of errands and had planned on coming back to do the weights since I had already done a short cardio workout. My daughter called and I watched her children while she went to the doctor and then we visited and went to the library. I will do the weights tomorrow. I did Kelly Coffey's live Amped Up Cardio workout #2, 30 minutes, 199 calories, heart rate 139 average, 168 max. 2,513 steps. I had planned on using her Muscle Up weight workout today.

Belinda, those workouts sound interesting. I have had several of Suzanne Bowen's Barre Amped Dvds in my shopping cart on Amazon for awhile now.

This morning I did workout two Lean Body circuits. I should have used heavier weigh but I still thought it a good workout.
My chromecast has stopped casting for some reason and I haven't had time to troubleshoot it.
I'm heading out to Seattle tonight for a conference so probably no workouts for a couple days. The confernce schedule is pretty tight.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good morning,

Sweat Lap Dream Booty + SBF BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt TB Sculpt is done.

Diane Sue - you mean Sweat Lap sounds interesting? They are fast base fusion workouts. I am sweating my butt off with those. I find most of SBF dvd's are similar. The one I did today wasn't anything new, IMO! They are very similar to her streaming workouts. Good job yesterday.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

I wanted to get in the weights I missed yesterday and to catch up I did the premix of combined workouts with bonus core from Kelly Coffey's Muscle Up. This was 68 minutes but took me 76 minutes with a couple of stops and I paused after each round of supersets to write the weights down and set up for the next round. Kelly does give a bit of time to switch weights though. heart rate was 100 average, 141 max, 1,276 steps, 335 calories, coming in at a met 4 according to workout manager.
Weights today all are super sets done with dumbbells and core was tabata rounds repeating each exercise 4 times and pretty challenging
workout 1
underhand rows 2 dbs 30,30,30 8 reps super set with
bench press 20,20,20 8 reps

lawnmowers 1 db 30#, 35, 35 8 reps super set with
dumbbell fly 20,20,20 8 reps

pullover 1 db 35,35,35 8 reps super set with
push ups 8,8,8 reps

arnold press alternating 20,20,20 8 reps super set with
crunches on the bench 20 reps, 20 reps

lateral raise 2 dbs 12,12 8 reps
boxer toe touches on bench 20,20 reps

bent over lateral raise 2 dbs 12,12 x 8 reps
superman across bench 8 reps,8 reps

workout 2
sumo squats 2 dbs 30's, 30's 8 reps super set with
bridges 1 db 30# 16 reps, 16 reps

lunges 2 dbs 25's, 25's 8 reps super set
stiff legged dead lift 35's,35's 8 reps

curtsy squats 2 dbs 20's, 25's 8 reps super set with
praying frog squat no weight 16 reps

flip curls/pledge curls 2 dbs 20's, 15's (those pledge curls are hard with a 20 so I dropped weight) 4 of each on right and left for total 8 reps
skull crushers 2 dbs 20's,20's 8 reps

side curls seated 2 dbs 15's, 17.5's 8 reps super set with
overhead triceps extension 1 db 25#,25# 8 reps

hammer curls alternating 2 dbs, 22.5's, 22.5's 8 reps
kickbacks 15's, 15's 8 reps

Doreen, I usually stay on the side of a bit lighter or just what Kelly uses at first till I know what I am in for. I hope your conference goes well.

Belinda, yes, that is the one, Sweat Lap, I liked the idea of tabatas in it. It sounds like it would be good. And if it is fun that is a plus:)

Belinda, i will check when i get my computer up and running. For some reason i dont see a way to look at the messages here on my tablet. I am on the internet, not Tapatalk??

Today I did workout ! from Kelly Coffey Live amped up cardio, 31 minutes, 205 calories, heart rate 134 average, max 157, 3,033 steps. I then did Barre Amped Bounce arms and abs, cardio bounce, and stretch, 39 minutes, 194 calories, heart rate 120 average, 190???? max(I doubt this) 1,940 steps. I finished off with Les Mills Pump Flow for additional stretching, 22 minutes, 49 calories. Total time 92 minutes, calories burned 448.

Hi ladies,

Today I did SBF BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt Thigh & Seat - 17 Minutes plus Sweat Lab Foxing.

I will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.