Any updates on the new series?

tlc93

Cathlete
I know Cathe had been busy with the upcoming Daytona road trip, selling the FIT tower and all but I'm wondering if anything has been done for the new workouts? Has filming started? Who will be in the workouts? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

I second that, I would think it would be soon, if not already, cause time is passing by, fall begins, what, next week?
As long as it takes to edit, author, etc. etc. "late fall, early winter" seems closer than you think!

I agree! So many are going to downloads only. I'm looking forward to this set too. I just want to know what's happening......I'm getting antsy I suppose.

I know Cathe had been busy with the upcoming Daytona road trip, selling the FIT tower and all but I'm wondering if anything has been done for the new workouts? Has filming started? Who will be in the workouts? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Cathe is certainly spending a lot of time tweaking the new routines, but we like to wait until filming begins to start the updates as things will change between now and then as Cathe continues to work on improving the routines.

Recently got Cross Train Express. Loving it! Sounds like this might be similar. Really enjoying how much the step is used!! I wish the new series would have more step :) Can't wait to hear updates!

I haven't done Cross Train Express for a while, but I often return to 4 Day Split (I just love those step routines, and I always try to "kick the door down" in the kickbox segment). I think this series sounds similar in the respect of 30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes strength. (But no step choreography, since it seems many Cathletes are not as fond of that as I am.)

Well, no news yet:( just looking at the time frame on the FitTowers, it was just about 3 months between
Announcement of filming and when they arrived, so before Christmas doesn't look too promising now....

Hi Aqua, the announcement of when we're filming doesn't have anything to do with when the DVDs will be ready. The last several productions were filmed in October, not September and all of the pre-sale DVDs each year shipped before Christmas. There is no way to say if this will be true this year or not, but it's way too early to speculate. Each video production we do is different in quantity, complexity and the outside contractors we use. Usually, it's not when we film that determines when we will finish a project, but how busy the independent contractors are with other projects. They're usually the bottleneck as well as the duplicator.

Also, for the first time this production is being done entirely from filming ...to editing to DVD authoring... at our facility. This will save several weeks of work and eliminate most of the bottlenecks. But we can still face delays from the duplicator and other unknown factors. It's best just to be patient and let things unfold over time. We will certainly provide regular updates once the filming begins, but we like to wait until this happens.

I'm used to the December product arrivals. Actually, I don't mind it so much because it gives me something new to start in January with the new year!;)

I am extremely thankful that Cathe is still putting out DVDs. I'm not a big fan of streaming (yet), and I really cherish the physical DVDs. They make life sooo much easier in the mornings at 5:00 a.m. when I'm trying to get a workout in before my day begins. I just don't have time to deal with Internet issues that early. The DVD player & remote are simple and always reliable. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.