Another request - new workouts

aqua girl

Cathlete
Since the new workouts will probably be filming sometime in the near future, I hope if there are sets of
A particular exercise, please consider chapters between each set, as has been done with most of the recent
Releases, except for some in the new Fit Towers. I understand the time under tension thing, but making
Chapters of each set, etc, doesn't take away from the workout if that is how you are doing it. It does
Give more variety and choices in the Workout blender. For example, in S&S, there are Back Flys and Rows
That you even broke down to right arm, left arm, etc which was awesome..being an avid Workout Blender
User :), I hope you can do this....

I agree. I also find it helpful to have the extra chapter breaks because sometimes I miss the start of the next set (changing weights, getting water, etc.) and it's easier to just go back to the start of the chapter rather than rewind. Yes, I could just start after them, but I find doing the reps along with Cathe and crew to be a lot more motivating. Thanks for considering!!

Thanks sneakers for your thoughts too ! The more chapters and short breaks, the merrier ! :) That's the purpose of the blender, and
there are so many older workouts that weren't chaptered in the blender the way they are on the actual dvds. There was a "Mix & Match"
menu on the older dvds that were the actual chapters broken down and "chapters" on the older ones were the sections, so to speak. So
mostly those workout chapters include alot of exercises in one section and not the individual exercises. that you have on the dvd under
the mix & match menu. You can do so much more in the blender with individual chapters....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.