Xtrainers

Shelley, I hope Gerry's surgery goes well. Good thinking hiring someone to do the mowing. 8 acres is a lot!

Belated Happy Mother's day!

Kathy, looks like you and your kids are going to have a busy summer.

I had a great Mothers day and received fitbit charge 2. Love it. particularly the sleep set.

I have been working out. Today of Orange Theory, yesterday was TRX, Monday was TM for 55 mins.
Rhea's birthday was June 2nd. Cousins and us had a blowout, mani and pedi. She loved every bit of the pampering.:)

-Kiran

Hi all - nice to see you Kiran!

Yesterday was Turbo Barre and today Chisled Upper Body plus core. I have done too many DVD's this week and miss the Live workouts. I have to get back to them next week.

It is FINALLY suppose to get hot here tomorrow. I am over this 60 degree weather in June!!

Hey

Yesterday was last day of school. We had a party for both of the kids end of school year! About 15 kids altogether. It was a lot of fun and stress.
It is hot hot hot for the next few days.
Yesterday was Orange theory.
I am hoping to be more regular now.
-K

Hi ladies! It was a beautiful weekend here!

K~ We use to have end of year parties for the kids as well. It was very stressful for me as well.

Yesterday was an hour walk and today was Total Body Giant Sets Live. This is another workout that mimics the DVD but IMO is harder.

Happy Hump Day :)

It has been over 90 degrees since Sunday which I love.

Yesterday was Cardio Super Sets and today Athletic Conditioning Live. This is by far one of my favorites. It's very similar to the DVD but not as repetitive. I also love that almost all the Live workouts end with abs. My core is definitely feeling stronger.

TGIF!!

Yesterday was Legs and Glutes and I forgot how much I love that one. Today was Cardio Strength Blast Live.

HI ladies..

Yesterday was a rest day and today was ramped upper body (that is a tough one!!) and the bonus abs..

Lots of family and a get together with friends derailed my checking in.
Saturday was Orange theory.
I will be on vacation.
Have not worked out yet. My eating has been horrendous. I really need to keep it checked.
-Kiran

K~ Where are you going on vacation?

This weekend was not great weather wise. Needless to say no beach trip. Saturday was a lot of cleaning and organizing the house mostly Margaret's room. We had 5 large trash bags of donated clothes! Yesterday Ryan took his dad to the Museum of National History for Father's Day so Margaret and I just went out to breakfast. I had a really great deep tissue massage in the afternoon and feel great today.

Saturday was a rest day yesterday was Ramped Up Cardio and Weights and today Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs.

Kiran---do you like the TRX workouts? Are they as tough as they look?
This was the first year Abby didn't have a last day of school pool party. A lot of her friends had older siblings graduating and graduation was the same day because of the teacher strike. Hope Rhea and Neel had fun! The parties are VERY stressful! LOL
How fun for Rhea to be pampered so nicely on her birthday!

Lisa--Abby's closet is on our summer to do list. She couldnt squeeze one more item in if she tried!
Did Margaret start her internship yet?

Kathy---how is Lauren's internship going? Loved the pic of you two!

Shelley--how are things progressing for Gerry's surgery?

Workouts have been the same .... TM or spin and splits. Its been crazy with the end of school, birthdays, graduations and weddings already. We had to make a fast run to FL over the weekend to take our motor home to have some repairs done.

Last week I used the Muscle Meltdowns as my weight work and Im using them again this week but increasing my weight, number of reps and adding another round.

Sun---walked on the beach
Mon---pushups & abs (traveling)
Tues--rest (traveling)
Wed---MMeltdown Shoulders, icy core 1 --am
45 min TM -- pm

Susan - I told Margaret I wasn't buying anything else clothes wise until the room got cleaned out. That got her moving. :D She is 3/4 of the way done with the internship - it ends next week!

Was FL really hot and humid?

Today was Strong Upper Body and Core Express Live.

Boxing and Plyo Legs Live today. It was a great workout!!
I also received a shipping confirmation for the new DVD's. Hopefully I will get them next week as the following week I am taking a full week off. I had not had one in a while and I am TIRED.

HI xtrainers! A couple of things, I am downloading the new workouts now. I will take a look at them later. Is everyone here doing "live" now? I still have not tried it yet. I am still not working out as much as I should to purchase it yet. DVD's are working for me.

Second, YUKU sent out an email that they are going to the the tapatalk product, the same product Cathe uses here. I have went in and deleted all our threads where anyone had posted personal posts/pictures. Looks like YUKU will be as open as this forum where anyone anyplace anytime can read what you write PLUS anyone who signs up for email alerts from tapatalk will get everything you post sent to them in an email automatically. ugh! Be careful what you share here.

Anyway, just jumping on to let you all know I deleted everything as best as I could from our old site. I hope all of you are well, happy and healthy!

Jann - Thanks for taking care of the Yuku site.

I LOVE the Cathe Live workouts. I use it a lot.

Today was RWH LIHiit #2 plus abs. The beach was glorious today!

Last edited:
Happy Monday all!

Today was Cardio Boxing and Metabolic Conditioning. I know that I am always raving about the Live workouts but I just can't help it. They are awesome.

I should receive my new DVD's tomorrow so I may give them a whirl one day this week.

I guess everyone is busy with Summer as it's been quiet around here. Do you guys want to take a break from posting?

Today was Circuit Works with Barre and Core Live.

Hi ladies..

I got the new videos yesterday. I subbed STS total body with the new one that was also total body. I really liked it. I was a sweaty mess when I was done. tomorrow I plan to try the bootcamp workout and then I will do the glute one. Today was Low Impact Sweat.

Jann: Thanks for getting rid of our personal info off YUKU...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.