I did do the Leslie Sansone walk.

Here's the add-on:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast - 30 Min Big Burn (2miles)= 30 Min
MV= 7.85
CB= 322

Have a great eveing!:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and S&S RUUB, the Push Pull premix, after work.

Nora-hope your blood pressure evens out. Maybe you were just a little stressed from being at the doctor? I know that happens to me sometimes.

Belinda-I love CL. Best money ever spent.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

RIPT90 FIT- Back & Shoulders= 21 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 215

4DS- Kickbox Only= 37 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 354

4DS- Kickbox- Abs Only= 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 6 Mile Mix- Speed Walk= 12 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 131

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 6 Mile Mix- Cardio Interval Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Total calories burned= 932:);)

That's it for me today girls, have a fit and fab blessed Friday!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Morning,

Sorry I haven't had time to post lately worked 1-9 the last two nights. I have been going on walks with oldest DD and StudioSweat workouts.

Nora-KCM is filming a box set of five workouts that are meant to be used in a rotation and it will have a nutrition guide. Sounds like she is trying to keep up with beachbody.

Roxie,

Wow, I did not know about KCM filming five workouts or that its going to be in a set. Is there more info on this? I just checked her facebook page and her website no info mentioned that I saw. Thanks for the tip! Have a great day and hang in there!:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Yesterday was a rest day.

Today I did 6/24-Cathe Live Lift It HiiT It and Cathe Live ICE Total Body Compound.

Nora, CL is Cathe Live.

Roxie, that sounds very interesting about KCM. I only have a few of her workouts, but a set with a rotation is something I would definitely consider buying.

Hallo everyone,

DH and I went to the Farmers Market this morning :) Just got my workout in. D9 is done. I had to modify the the deadlifts, I did leg curls instead. My back is still bordering me, can't bent over :(

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Metabolic Booster- Upper Body Circuit = 36 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 393

Strong & Sweaty- Cardio Slam- Timesaver #1 (No Mat Cardio) = 34 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 432

Leslie Sansone- Walk off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 20 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 218

Total calories burned= 1043

That's it for me today, girls!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Roxie,

Wow, I did not know about KCM filming five workouts or that its going to be in a set. Is there more info on this? I just checked her facebook page and her website no info mentioned that I saw. Thanks for the tip! Have a great day and hang in there!:);)

Nora

Nora-its on her Facebook page I think in the discussion about what we want on her app or another discussion an on her forum under the discussion about her Raw workouts

Here's today's workout:

RIPT 90 FIT- Body Fat Breakdown = 28 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 298

Leslie Sansone- Walk off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 20 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 218

Total calories burned = 516;):cool:

Thank's for the heads up Roxie!

Have beautiful & blessed Sunday everyone!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:D

Nora

Good morning,

Yesterday I walked over 6 miles. Today I did STS M1 W4 D10.

That's it for me today. Have a great Monday. I may walk a little later today.

Today I did RIPT90 Fit Chest & Arms. I had a great workout, really needed this after last week. DH and I went to upper Michigan, love it up there! Went to Mackinac Island and St. Ignace. Had fun but the weather was rainy and cold. The day we went to the Island was beautiful, though, we walked the 8 miles around the island and I got 32,000 steps in. That is the highest I've ever done. My legs were ready to fall off that night.

This is the workout:
SETS 1 & 2 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Chest Press: 10/12 reps - 30's - I did 2nd set on an incline
Zottman Curls: 10/12 reps - 15's
Chest Flyes: 10/12 reps - 25's - I did 2nd set on an incline
Tricep Extensions: 10/12 reps - 25#
One Arm Press: 10/6 reps each arm - 20# first set, 25# 2nd set
Curls to Overhead Press: 10/12 reps - 15's

SETS 3, 4, 5 & 6
Super Set (no rest from one superset to the next)
Close Grip Push-Ups:
4 sets/10 reps
Triple 7 Curls: 12's - (these are Crazy 8's, only doing 7 reps instead)

Workout was 33 minutes, Avg. HR was 70, Max was 93, burned 58 calories.

Then I tried Ript Abs and that is a good one. This is what it entails:

Situps - 40 reps
60 Second Elbow Plank Hold
Oblique Twists
- 40 reps - I held my 8# med ball
Knee to Elbow Plank - 40 reps
Situps - 30 reps
Oblique Twists
- 30 reps - I held my 8# med ball
Knee to Elbow Plank - 30 reps
Situps - 20 reps
Oblique Twists
- 20 reps - I held my 8# med ball
Knee to Elbow Plank - 20 reps

Good, solid ab workout, I'll be sore tomorrow. I hear there is a RIPT91 and I am going to check that out. :)

I also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

Dang I want Cathe Live!!! If I had internet in my workout room I'd get one. I have an old boob tube TV in there and no internet. I don't want to do it with my tablet or phone, the screens are way too small. Maybe I'll have my DH get me a good TV and internet in there. I'd love to try those out. Not a bad price, either.

Hope you all have great workouts, nice job to you all for last weeks workouts!! You are all kicking it!!

Here's today's workout:

RIPT90 FIT- Hardcore Chest= 34 Min
MV= 7.30
CB= 339

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Mix & Miles- Waist Line Work = 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

ICE- Chiseled Lower Body Blast- TS# 6= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

Total calories burned= 919:cool:

Debbie- Wow! What a great vacation, sounds like you had an awesomely fun time. Wow! Oh my goodness on those steps, no wonder your legs felt like they were going to fall off. Excellent workout today with RIPT90 Fit Chest & Arms and RIPT90 Abs- That's a powerful workout combo, you're a rockstar with your workout high fives!!!;):cool::D:) So glad to hear you had a great vacation, glad you are back we missed you!:);) Have a blessed and fab day!

Belinda- Nicely done with today's workout of I did STS M1 W4 D10. Bravo WTG!! Have an awesome and blessed day!

Hello's and waves to: Roxie and Jodi have great workouts and a blessed today or rest day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch; Cathe Live Warrior Kickboxing and pull-ups and chin-ups on the Fit Tower after work. Holy cow, that was an incredible Live one! That core work was no joke!

Belinda-great job today. Sorry your back is bothering you. I got my DVDs too. Not sure when I'll try them either.

Debbie-welcome back! 32,000 steps! Wow! Cathe Live is amazing. The best money I ever spent.

Nora-great mix of workouts today!

Good Evening,

I went for a 1.61 mile walk this morning it was 58 degrees this morning.

Debbie-good job today
Belinda- sorry about the back
Nora-good job today
Jody-good job with your workouts

Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a pretty good workout. My knees have really been bothering me. When we were walking around that Island for 8 miles they were really bad. I had to stop several times to rub them down, not sure what is going on there. I just iced them and they feel a bit better. Weird

Workout was 38 minutes, ran 2.62 miles burned 266 calories (TM said 347) and went 5346 steps. M average HR was 118 and Max was 163.

Belinda - What did you do to your back? I hope you feel better soon, I hate back problems.

Nora - Nice workouts you've been having (as usual!) You are a workout monster. Did you get the new workouts?

Roxie - How are you liking your new job? I hope it's going well, it sucks going to a job you hate.

Jodi - I keep hearing rave reviews about Cathe Live. I really want to get it. Hopefully soon. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.