Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-28, 2017

Good morning to you too! I did Tracey Mallett Total new body today. It's a nice way to use the fit tower. I'm not sure what I think yet....it might be too much for my lower back. Those tiny pulses can be friggin hard. We'll see how I feel later with DOMS. Happy Memorial Day everyone. I told my hubby I might want to go to the cemetery where my Dad is. It's a National cemetery for soldiers. I'm not sure if I can handle it mentally. I keep bursting out in tears. I really miss him. That's all.

Hey Peg, I am so sorry for your pain, especially now....cry if you want, scream if you feel like it, it's all part of the
Healing..I think.....the guy I was engaged to and he passed 4 yrs ago this July, is in Arlington Natl Cemetery, he,
Was a Vietnam vet and had the honor of receiving a Purple Heart. I think of him on this holiday too....
I just finished a blender mix, Lower Body Pedal Circuit, only about 30 min but fun. Warmup on bike, off for a
Couple lower body exercises, back on the bike for tabatas, off for a couple more exercises, repeat that cycle again,
Then a cool down and off the bike stretching.....

I'm back! Think I'm gonna do a short CatheLive, the Low Impact Hiit from March. About 35 min. I think, I ought to be able to handle that. :)

Sending ((Hugs)) to you Peg & Linda.

Hope all of our American check-ins are having a pleasant weekend so far. :) It's so bloody hot here!! 30 degrees today and 32 tomorrow.

This evening I did Ballet B Sculpt & Burn wo 2 + DIY bulgarian squats. 40 minutes. It's too stuffy and warm for much else, lol. Still having neck/face problems.

Hi all!

It's also super hot here, well it was on Saturday. Today a little less, but still very nice out.

Friday I took a rest day. Saturday it was so hot that ibstead of an indoor workout we went for a long bike ride. Through the countryside and along some canals. Very nice... Not going super fast, just enjoyable pace with no real destination.

Today I did the bonus step from KCM's Strength and Stamina followed by Cathe's Lean Legs and abs timesaver 3. Chair, firewalker and barre.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! After church, I went by the gym and did some treadmill time and used some of the weight
Machines. Now I'm gonna make some macaroni salad! Don't know if I'll do any more workouts later or not.
I ended up doing another short blender workout last night, so yesterday, I did upper, lower & cardio, in 3
Different shorter workouts.

Excellent workouts & rides Linda and Henriette. I love the barre and chair from Lean Legs Henriette & do it whenever I can!!

Today I went for a brief walk (too hot) and did Linda Wooldridge front of thigh burner which is 10 minutes. She works my legs so hard in 10 minutes ...wow!

Hi everyone. Today I did a short Kickbox wkout then some legs, upper body and abs. Then we went to the cemetery. Being that it's a national cemetery for soldiers and memorial day is tomorrow, it was busy. Memorial day is to remember and honor our nations soldiers. Volunteers put small American flags at every single headstone. 11,000 in all. By my Dad were people who have also recently passed away. There was a man sitting in a lawn chair near a headstone and he was talking softly, another man (down the row a bit) ambled up with a small oxygen tank in his pocket, walked up to a headstone and gently patted it. There were others w/ wheelchairs, walkers and children. It was humbling. The clock tower struck out the time then what sounded like organ music. I couldn't see where it was coming from but it sounded very close, pleasant and comforting. Sorry to be a downer...just my mood lately. Exercise for me has been my absolute respite and balm for my soul. I hope everyone is well and stays that way!! Right?

Hi gals,

Today I took a 55 minute walk by myself since my walking buddy is gone for the long weekend.

It is very muggy outside so the sweat is pouring off of me.

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Elsie, the senior fit class on Live has a lot of different moves that you don't normally see Cathe do. She uses
A ball (playground), tubing, light weights, and a chair. There are some shoulder moves, a lot of coordination moves, standing & seated cardio, etc....balance moves, things like rolling the ball around your hands, seated in the
Chair, lifting the ball overhead with one arm and dropping it on your other side and catching it.....moves like
You are playing baseball, hammering, shoveling, tossing a sheet across the bed, it is more like games, but you are
Getting a workout..and there are classic dumbbell moves like curls, overhead press, etc..it's just plain fun, if you
Are really into high impact, etc....you might not enjoy it, but I do!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.