GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Wednesday!

2 mile run outdoors - was barely drizzling and I thought I had time - but half way out from the house the sky opened up - completely drenched! At least it was warm.

Belinda - So, what do do with the extra dvd storage space . . . ;)

Back tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday:) I did Hammer Conditioning and walked.

Sherry - I feel lighter, lol! Not buying anymore, if that what you mean. Good job yesterday.

I will be back later.

Good evening,

No workout for me today. My DD and I had a facial in DC today. We also had lunch and walked around George Town :) We walked along the water. Lots of fun today. We also met up with my friend and had dinner.

Its late here and I am tired. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!

Thursday was a needed rest day - after 3 days of running.
Friday, yesterday, I did Low Impact Step.
And this morning I just finished Body Fusion. Yep, been pulling out the old stuff to get me motivated again.

Next on the agenda - lot of yard work to do today.

Belinda - It's so pretty this time of year along the river in Georgetown. I remember from our visit a few year's ago. Glad you enjoyed the day with your DD.

Enjoy the weekend!

Hey happy Saturday to you all.

2nd WO of this week:
XT cardio leg blast
BR HiiT core 2

My weeks have been so busy and exhausting lately. :/

You two are doing fantastic! Nice job on your WO's today! :)

Doing what I can has been a challenge and my eating plan has flown the coup. Lol!

I will do my best starting this week to get more WO's in and clean up my diet.

Have a great weekend!
BBS!
HEIDI

Hello and Happy Memorial Day! To all those that have served I thank you!

Not much happening workout wise today. I did take a walk on the beach this morning. :)

Sunday was family day. I spent the morning with my Mom shopping and then the hanging with my Son and his Son. :)

Saturday: XT Cardio Leg Blast and boy am I feeling this! I also did a core workout from BodyRock. PHEW! Yup feeling that too!

My DD just came downstairs to ask if I would like to take a walk with her. YES! Would love that! It has been another dreary day here.

I hope that you both are doing well.
BBT
Heidi

Hallo everyone,

Yesterday I did: TB Hammer + 10 Minute Solution Blast OFF:FLAT BELLY FAST.

Today I started week 8 off Hammer & Chisel : Chisel Endurance + 10 Minute Solution Blast Off: PILATES PERFECT ABS.

Happy Memorial Day!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Treadmill Intervals: 3.0 miles
BR hiit Core day 3

Belinda: Awesome job yesterday and today!

Sherry: How is everyone doing today? Have a great workout this evening!

Tomorrow's plan:
STS Total Body Isolation and Compound: Upper only

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

Catching up:
Saturday - yardwork
Sunday - 2 mile run then more yardwork
Monday - yardwork
Tuesday - bundle all the tree/shrub branches together and get them out to the curb. We have bundles, bags and cans across the whole length of the street just waiting for tomorrow. But yard is really looking fabulous now.

tomorrow - plan to get back to running and lifting iron that is not in the form of a saw.

You two have been doing great through the weekend! Keep it up!

Sherry! Great job on your heavy duty yard workout! :)

I was woken by a nightmare at 4am. I cleaned up the kitchen and took a quick shower. Went back to bed for another hour...should have just stayed because I was back into a nightmare and now even groggier. Argh!

I have my Grandson today and tomorrow. Will see what I can sneak in while he takes a nap.

Have a great day and workout!

BBS
Heidi

Hallo everyone,

Chisel Cardio + 15 Min Glute Chisel + walk and My Yoga workts= Relase your Hip Flexor = 44 min is done.

I posted more workout dvd's/sets on FB :)

Sherry - good job with your yard work.

Heidi - sorry about the nightmare :( Hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Have a fantastic day and workout, everyone.

Happy Wednesday!

The trash co. took it all! The whole front yard was lined with bundles, bags, and yard waste cans, and they took everything! Now the yard erally does look good. :)

And for a workout, I did a 2 mile run this evening.

Heidi - Sorry about the nightmare interrupting your sleep. Hopefully you do did get a nap.

Belinda - Good wo's. You really are cleaning out your dvd supply. Getting ready to downsize?

It's late - that's it tonight. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

Hammer Plyometrics +walk is done.

Sherry - I just don't have time to do them all and yes, I am downsizing everything in my house. Glad your yard looks good.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

2 mile run this evening followed with a stretch.

Belinda - Good workout, and good job getting rid of stuff. As for yard work, went back and bought some bushes, so not quite done yet. Need to plant them this weekend.

Hope it was a good one. See ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

Chisel TB and walk is done.

Sherry - now you can relax and enjoy your yard. Sounds amazing. I am trying to downsize and simplify my life. The older I get the less I want/need.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Evening!

Nice job ladies on your workkouts!

No WO's Weds or Thurs

Friday: TM run: 13.1 mile program Week 5 Day 1
STS Iso & Compound upper only premix

Another round of mammograms....Argh! Talk about a nervous wreck! Eveything is ok.... PHEW!

Out to dinner with my Aunts.

Saturday: A migraine most of the day. I made it out for a walk which helped. 3.7 miles.

Tomorrow I will be out with my Mom.

Have a great Sunday!
Heidi

Happy Saturday!

Friday - rest day
Today - put bushes in the ground. That worked most of the body, so just did a quick ab workout so they'd feel it tomorrow morning also.

Belinda - Are you following the eating plan with H&C, too? Just wondering, as we all say we need to eat better. I hear on the needing less, but it takes work to sort through things - spending our time getting the yard together right now.

Heidi - Glad everything is ok. You are getting in some wo's, so that has to be helping with the stress.

That's it for today. Hope it was a good one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.