Floor Work/Barre Rotation/new Rock Bottoms Rotation

Gliding discs, bands, bender ball and stability ball would fry our butts then contrast plyo between !

I am very enthusiastic for all these above. Rolling the ball on glute bridge position is what my hams love! I would love a glute standing segment for upcoming series.

We could use the tower as a prop if necessary. Would not mind some balance challenge though ;):p:p
A workout similar to last floor mat from ICE is not what I am looking forward to. At least not so soon.;):)#justmyopinion#

Mat put me to sleep lol:D:eek:

Last edited:
This month so far, I have been doing legs every other day. This includes Slide & Glide, KM Drills, X-Train legs, GG & LL&Abs. I also do floor work including To The Mat, PLB Floor, L&G Floor , PS Leg Floor. Coming up is B&G and Gym Leg, L&G , RWH Circuit Legs and STS Plyo Legs. If the workout does not include floor I add it in at the end. My legs are changing rapidly. Very defined. I am going light as not to bulk.

@poohpeggy that is awesome! I have been adding on floor work to the end of one of my weekly workouts other than my usual leg day, but I may have to try adding more on as often as you are because I'm still not seeing any difference. I also go through my list of Cathe DVDs to use a different one each time. Do you find that your legs are tired? Sometimes, if I do intense cardio (like HIIT or metabolic) the day before and/or after a leg day, they feel exhausted. Do you do an entire leg workout every other day or just add on segments? I know I need to work legs more often it's just so hard to fit it all in when trying to hit every body part & cardio.

Do you find that your legs are tired? Sometimes, if I do intense cardio (like HIIT or metabolic) the day before and/or after a leg day, they feel exhausted.

This highlighted above is what is meant - - -> /Proven to happen the day after giving 100% or more during a HIIT day.
Awesome... That said there is no harm pre-activating legs before a pure leg strength by starting with mat/floor exercises.

Finishing off with mat after a STS program is fine. Some of us have done it!#Toclarify!#

Last edited:
@poohpeggy that is awesome! I have been adding on floor work to the end of one of my weekly workouts other than my usual leg day, but I may have to try adding more on as often as you are because I'm still not seeing any difference. I also go through my list of Cathe DVDs to use a different one each time. Do you find that your legs are tired? Sometimes, if I do intense cardio (like HIIT or metabolic) the day before and/or after a leg day, they feel exhausted. Do you do an entire leg workout every other day or just add on segments? I know I need to work legs more often it's just so hard to fit it all in when trying to hit every body part & cardio.

After a hard cardio I usually do To The Mat. I do entire leg workouts. I've been doing workouts with light weights. Yesterday, I did a heavier weight, Gym Legs and I am feeling it today. KM Leg Conditioning Drills really help me. I can feel the fat shaking right off. For cardio, working the legs, I like, KM, Lowmax, MMA Kickbox, LIC c/o, MMA Cardio Fusion etc. Any of those, where I get my legs kicking in all directions, seem to tone them up.

I saw noticeable, positive changes in my legs when I cut back on traditional squats and added in more sumo squats and floor work. I add floor work every other day to whatever workout I am doing. Sometimes I'll do a well rounded floor segment, sometimes a more focused segment, ie inner thigh or just outer thigh. Ballet Beautiful works perfectly for this. The BB segments are way harder than they look! (many are free on youtube)

I am mainly looking for a Rock Bottoms rotation with NO squats a few lunges would be okay, but just something fresh without your standard standing exercises. I would love to see Firewalkers!

This month so far, I have been doing legs every other day. This includes Slide & Glide, KM Drills, X-Train legs, GG & LL&Abs. I also do floor work including To The Mat, PLB Floor, L&G Floor , PS Leg Floor. Coming up is B&G and Gym Leg, L&G , RWH Circuit Legs and STS Plyo Legs. If the workout does not include floor I add it in at the end. My legs are changing rapidly. Very defined. I am going light as not to bulk.
that is very helpful my diet is on point its just that my fat is stocked there

I saw noticeable, positive changes in my legs when I cut back on traditional squats and added in more sumo squats and floor work. I add floor work every other day to whatever workout I am doing. Sometimes I'll do a well rounded floor segment, sometimes a more focused segment, ie inner thigh or just outer thigh. Ballet Beautiful works perfectly for this. The BB segments are way harder than they look! (many are free on youtube)

I am mainly looking for a Rock Bottoms rotation with NO squats a few lunges would be okay, but just something fresh without your standard standing exercises. I would love to see Firewalkers!
which BB do you do? the lunge workout?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.