More Advance Step Workouts!!!

Cara C

Hi Cathe!

I have been doing your advanced step workouts for literally years! There are none better! Please do more. I have trouble with the Hiit because I have asthma and just can't catch my breath. But I can do the step workouts! Please do more!! Thank you!

I would love more step and so sad that I can't find to many now.
But I would like one that is advanced by adding hight and jumps but not plyo on it or twist and turns. Because I want to workout in the morning with something that is fun with great rocking music get me sweaty, and not think to much. I like moderate to basic choreography for mornings but want to sweat!
Then another step that is just like the party rocking step dvds! Love both of them but wouldn't be able to do that in the mornings lol.
I miss step workouts
Also I would love to have about 20 minutes of legs that use ankle weights about 10 pounds focusing on leg lefts for quads, and hamstrings, and inner thighs, some of it outer thighs, and butt lifts on stomach. It would be cool to do without squats and lunges.
But anyway it could be at the end of a 45 minute step aerobics!! Please!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We really need more step workouts and following Cathe's report of a 'STEPTASTIC' session on the last day of the Glassboro road trip I'm inclined to read between the lines and see a hint that STEP could be in the pipeline. A total step series would be a step in the right direction for me. ;)

I agree! I wish I could find more 60-minute full-on, no rest advanced step like Imax 2, Party Rockin Step, and Body Max 2. I am in the minority i know, but when I'm in a cardio mood 30 minutes with too much down time in between bursts feels unsatisfying to me (LOVED the step cardio parts of Plyo Hiit but hated the downtime marching in between).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.