Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hallo everyone,

Today I did: Leslie Swanson Walk Yourself Thin: Walk Off even more weight the entire dvd w/ premixes :) Got a very good step count :)

Diane Sue - I will pass on Kelly's new workouts. I already have more than enough dvd's.

Have a great day and workout.

Today I did Kelly Coffey's Amped Up Cardio Live workout #2, 30 minutes, 203 calories, heart rate 135 average/ 164 max. I then did Les Mills Combat Power Kata, 44 minutes, 340 calories, heart rate average 145/ max 184?? I finished with Strong and Sweaty bonus abs, 14 minutes, 67 calories. Total time 88 minutes, 610 calories. 7005 steps. I am almost ready to pass my 10,000 steps mark again.
We have been going over carpeting and flooring. We want to do some remodeling and put in new carpet and flooring and paint the interior walls in all rooms but the upstairs bath and kitchen which we have recently done. It will be a lot of work, but we will enlist our grandson's help. They will appreciate making some extra money. Will have to come up with some sort of scaffolding or something for those lower level to upper level ceiling walls and the stair area. We bought a new garbage disposer today. Ours has started leaking out of the bottom. A week ago it just fell out of the sink.

Belinda, I swear that you probably have more workouts than I do. But then I cleaned a lot out before our last move. I have been mainly interested in Body by Design for add ons and the short yoga on it. I like Kelly a lot. I haven't been really in for a lot of new instructors though. Mother's day is coming up :) I have several other fitness related items that I would like to get though.

Doreen, I love that workout, and yes it can kick your back side. It doesn't seem so bad but it increases in intensity. Then when you do those little light weight twist moves etc. near the end , it seems like it should be done and it is not over yet. I have been revisiting some older workouts and I swear they are harder than a lot of the newer ones. Great job on the steps today. I have heard a lot of good about Kelly's Body by Design. Kelly is just taking requests and ideas right now for new workouts.

Today I did Les Mills Pump Extreme, 61 minutes, 343 calories followed by Les Mills Hardcore, 15 minutes, 60 calories. Total time was 77 minutes, 403 calories. I really think as tough as Les Mill Pump is it should have had a better calorie burn. only gave me 167 for that hour of work. Obviously, I did some figuring to come up with a calorie burn based on the past burns with Polar. Map my Fitness using the body pump setting was 560 calories which never makes since to me since it is using the Fit Bit heart rate. I was getting my heart rate up and Les Mills Pump is a non stop workout. Sort of the format of Power Hour but I think more difficult I think. I was going to add a little cardio but I am just too tired today. I haven't slept much in the last week. I think it is catching up to me. Maybe a nap this afternoon.
weights track 1 legs 40# barbell
chest 25#barbell (this one always gets to me before 4 and a half minutes is up)
legs and back 35# barbell( I like the mixture of squats, rows, and clean and press and deadlifts with this)
triceps 10# dumbbell (they use a weight plate)
biceps 25# barbell (those bottom end reps are tough)
lunge lunges and squats 35# barbell
shoulders 8'2, 5's and a 25# barbell
abs no weight

Good afternoon,

Today I did SandS BC MishMosh extreme premix#2.

Diane Sue - LOL, I went on a shopping spree while DH was deployed :oops: and it didn't stop when we moved to the US:oops: I am really working though them right now, I will decide if I keep them or not. I think once we move again, I will get rid of more, lol. Good job on your workouts.

Have a great day, everyone.

This morning I did great glutes warm up and then RIPT 90 total body tamer.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Lots of driving today for my son's soccer game.. just a quick wo this am..RWH plyo 2. maybe try for something more this evening.

Today I did URX-MT Amy Bento Kickbox Metabolic Intervals and 15 minutes of Patrick Goudeau Metabolic Strength Intervals, 68 minutes, 484 calories. I then did P90X3 yoga, 30 minutes, 64 calories. Total time 98 minutes, 548 calories. Max heart rate was 166. Celebrating our anniversary tomorrow since my husband will be working on Monday

Belinda, I guess you had to find something to occupy yourself while your husband was deployed :) Good workouts. I don't think I have cardio coach press play anymore.

Doreen, good job getting in a workout before you had to do all of the running around. I remember doing that a lot.

Belinda yes I am on FB . I don't post often. But I post pictures of family a lot. I have three Secret groups that I have been in for years and most of the time no one posts anymore but me. I get likes and that is it. When I think I am going to quit someone posts so I just stick with it.

Diane Sue - I joined a few secret groups, they are very active. I just don't have time to post much. I do post pictures of my family too.

Today I did Cathe's Pyramid total body combo mix, 55 minutes, 286 calories (I used my calorie calculator as Fit Bit gave me 169 calories, Map my Fitness gave me 395 which is 1 calorie above the workout manager) I also did Ice Low Impact Sweat Workout 1 mix, 28 minutes, 191 caloreis to warm up and finished the workouts with Barre Amped Lower Body Stretch, 20 minutes, 42 calories. Total calories burned 519.Since we were talking about the Pyramid workout I thought that I would do it and post it. I had to go dig out my worksheets from an old binder.
weights. I will check back later. I have to run some errands.
Legs
squats superset with weight 30#, 40# 60#; reps 12,10,8
plié squats weight 30#, 40#, 60# ; reps 12,10,8
leg press weight 30# 40#, 50#; 12,10,8 reps
Chest flies superset with 12's, 15's. 15's; 12,10,8 reps
press 12's, 15's, 15's; 12,10,8 reps
back
pullover superset with 12'#, 15'# 20#; 12,10,8 reps
double arm rows 15's, 20's, 25's ; 12,10,8 reps
Legs
leg press 30#,40#,50#; 12,10,8 reps
lunges 20#, 40#, 50#; 12,10,8 reps
shoulders giant set
back raise seated 5's, 8's, 10's ; 12,10,8 reps
side lateral raise 5's,8's,10's ; 12,10,8 reps
front raise 5's, 8's 10's; 12,10,8 reps
Legs
barbell deadlifts 30#, 50#, 60#; 12,10,8 reps
calves bodyweight
Triceps superset
dumbbell kickbacks 8's, 10's, 12's ; 12,10,8 reps
dumbbell overhead extension 15#, 20#, 25#
Biceps superset
hammer curl 12's, 15's, 17.5's ;12,10,8 reps
biceps curl 12's 15's 17.5's ; 12,10, 8 reps

Hi everyone,

This morning I did: 5 mile walk + JNL Fusion Shoulder Shredder. Not sure why they called it shoulder shredder...she also worked triceps. Really like the workout and length.

Diane Sue - impressive weights. Good job as always.

Doreen - have fun with your workout today.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, I did have a book of JNL. I don't know if I still have it or not. I have not purchased her workouts. I have watched some of her stuff on you tube in the past. Or maybe it was on her website.

Diane Sue - I have her set of dvd's, no book. I do have the rotations schedule, which I am following to cover all the dvd. Now I have to look and see if I find them on YT :)

Good job this morning ladies! Belinda if you find them on YT you will have to post a link..... its another set I've not heard about.

This weekend I was poking around YT an found Les Mills Combat. So I gave that a try this morning. Kinda not impressed. The music was fun and the moves were ok... I just felt like I couldn't get their timing on the combos. Like I was always a half a beat behind. But I did like how everything was set to a song and they kept switching leads. I can't imagine how much practice went into that to get the instructor leads to flow as well as they did.

I got my Tracey Strike Zone in the mail today. So I might have to do two days of kickboxing this week!

Doreen, which Combat workout was it? One from the workout series or one from the Les Mills on Demand site? I personally liked the live almost an hour one the best. To me they are not as difficult in intensity as some of the others that I have. . Do you have Tracey's Cardio Kickbox Challenge? The one with Joseph and Jericho in it? I think it was the last one she did of her kickboxing workouts. Both of them are good. I think I might like the latter best. Joseph does more leading than following along on it. It is rather nice because they switch off turns for each combo. I like doing Kickbox.

I just went and searched and could not find any free videos with JNL. She has her own PowHow channel of workouts and you pay 24.95 a month unlimited videos. That is probably why no more free videos. It has been a long time since I have looked. I think she looks great. I think the book was how to eat like a bikini model or something like that.

Belinda do you like JNL workouts?

Last edited:
Body combat 05 extreme cardio fighter. It was from the dvd series. I don't have the Tracey kickbox dvd you mention. I'll have to look for it.

Diane Sue - I was hoping JNL Fusion wasn't on YT :) I don't want to give anyone the impression I do workouts from YT:oops: I always forget to check on YT first before I do a set/or a workout.

Doreen - you still can find the set on Amazon. It's pretty good, IMO!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.