Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good afternoon,

Intensity DVD premix # 5. Timesaver - Step + HiiT (High) 46:26 and Jessica Smith Walk On: Metabolism Booster: Workout #2: Lower Body Circuit Walk [35 Minutes] is done.

Doreen - it's working for me. I used to be a runner. My knees can't handle the high impact anymore. Walking does wonders for my body. Give it a try.

Diane Sue - have fun with your workout today.

Good job, everyone.

I realized I forgot to post my wo this morning.

I did Squat Rack legs week 1 subbing out the front squats for hip thrusts and then did All in 18 Fierce Legs and Glutes as a finisher. I remember now why I like the idea of Squat Rack legs but don't like doing it.... too much time between sets! Like 3 minutes. I guess that means I don't lift heavy enough (but if I go heavier I can't keep up with Cathe and crew). Anyway - I had my step out and did some simple step knees, basic step, corner to corner step for the time between sets. But All in 18 as a finisher was fabulous- fried my legs quickly!

Today I did Strong and Sweaty Slam it, no modifiers, 50 minutes, 402 calories. avg heart rate 134/ max 168. I then did Ice Low Impact Sweat Blizzard Blast, 11 minutes, 94 calories, avg. 130/max 145 heart rate. I finished off with Barre Amped Strength and Stretch bonus ball 7 minutes, 16 calories. Total time 68 minutes, 515 calories. I had family here today most of the day and last night as well, so pretty occupied most of the day Tomorrow morning my husband and I have someplace to go early so I am hoping to get at least something short in. I wanted to do another Rapid Fire this week along with weights.

Doreen, Squat rack legs just seems to drag along because of the rests, but I can hit some heavier weights because of it. I always did some jogging around and jacks etc. while waiting. I used to do some of it with the Bowflex when I had it so I would not have to take time to adjust weights often. I used it for front squats too. I rarely used the Plyo legs workouts.

Belinda, nice workout combination. It seems that you get in some pretty long workouts. I like Intensity a lot. I think I have used the step portions and the low impact hiit the most often.

I did Metashred21 #2 Metaconda this morning (30 minutes - very metabolic style circuits with decreasing rests) and then followed with ICE MM Back.

Today, I did not have much time. I did Ripped with Hiit Plyo legs 2, 28 minutes, 208 calories. I picked up two of the younger grandchildren and bought them home with me. So, busy day today. :)

Hey girls,

I did this morning: KS Project you: TB circuit. I also walked. I started early spring cleaning :) Starting with my kitchen.

Diane Sue - have fun with your grandchildren.

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang.

Belinda, I have had an urge to do some spring cleaning. The weather sure feels like spring. I spent time outside with the grandchildren today. They played with super soakers. Not spraying each other (too much) . Gertie, my doggie, didn't appreciate being sprayed too much. Nice work today.

This morning was a new Amy Bento Kickbox Surge and Core. I only did through Surge 5 but this one was fun. Lots of steps, almost 7000 in one hour.

Today I did Rapid FIre 4 Sweat premix that I kickboxing with the core, 49 minutes 363 calories followed by Ramped Up Upper Body, 47 minutes,266 calories. I was able to increase weights a bit on some moves. This is the first time I have done the entire workout at once. Total time was 95 minutes, calories 629.

Doreen, I love Kickbox Surge. It really is a fun workout. I have done the surge mix only mix a lot or did a couple of the rounds and then did the surge only mix to shorten the length. I am trying to remember the core workout on that one. Is it the one with the roll backs and onto the feet while holding the medicine ball? I sometimes get workouts mixed together in my head Amy has some nice abs workouts ond her dvds.

Hey girls,

Today I did? JS Walk On: 5 Day Fat Burn - Toning walk = 30 min + Bonus workout: Healthy back = 15 min. I also did Kathy Smith Project You: Power Push. The Power Push was identical to the cardio portion from yesterday's workout (TB circuit). I do like the cardio a lot, easy no complex stuff. Wasn't in the mood to do the same today again :p Not sure, what I will do next week? Have to pick different dvd's.

Diane Sue - I guess since I am decluttering/going through everything in my kitchen I figured why not clean it :) The weather is perfect! Sounds like you had a lot of fun with the kids yesterday.

Doreen - good job!

Good job, everyone.

Diane Sue- I didn't get to the abs section - but I do believe it has the med ball for abs. I think that's the main reason I bought it but now I doubly love it. I actually contemplated doing it again this morning. But then stuck with the plan - Total Body Giant Sets - Premix with the abs after each round.

Belinda- Bummer you had to do the same section again! Good luck coming up with next week's plan! I need to do that too - but not sure what I'm feeling like yet!

The kids are at church retreat this weekend so I kinda have an empty house - except that I'm watching my nephew this evening and have to work today. I think we're going to brunch tomorrow. Looking forward to that!

Hi everyone,

Today I did JS Cardio Core + Low Impact HiiT walk from her 21 Day Weight loss DVD. I also did my own TB workout, which kicked my butt :)

Doreen - it still was a fun workout :) Next time I know not to do them back to back :) Enjoy your empty house.

Diane Sue - hope you having a great weekend.

Good job, everyone.

Today I did Strong and Sweaty PHA Mish Mosh mix lower body split 2 3 sets each exercise before moving to the next, 28 minutes, 260 calories. I did mostly Cather's weights with a couple of moves using a bit heavier. I then did Ice Lower Body Blast Blizzard blast, 18 minutes, 147 calories followed by Icy Core #2, 14 minutes 54 calories. I finished with SB Barre Amped Power Stretch, 23 minutes, 59 calories. Total time was 83 minutes, 420 calories. I felt the calories were awfully low for how hard I was pushing, but that happens sometimes. Birthdays at my house tomorrow:) I made the German Chocolate cake today. I always do the icing from scratch. I do not like those little tubs that you buy in the stores. So we have plenty of sweets tomorrow. I made my granddaughter's requested ice cream cake of Oreo crust with cookies and cream ice cream.

Doreen, I felt the same way this morning when I contemplated just doing another day of Rapid Fire. But then I stuck with the lower body plan. Brunch sounds like fun.

Belinda, nice workout today. That's nice that you did your own TB workout. Enjoy your weekend.

Rest day today and family birthday. I think that I ate too much dessert :p I think it will take the week to work it off. I never feel that good after eating junk.

Last night while sitting in front of the TV I set up my interval app for the first metashred extreme leg workout following the break out on 2lazy4gym. I did that this morning. I'm pretty sure I wasn't following their tempo on the videos but still a good workout. Could be very travel friendly too since it mostly uses bands. Still haven't decided if I'll buy the set or not but I think that gave me a good feel for the workouts.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good afternoon,

Yesterday turned out to be a work day for DH and me. My wash machine & dryer is on the second floor. Although I like the connivance of the washer & dryer upstairs, it's a pain in the $%^ when something breaks. I have a front load washer & dryer, the laundry room is very tight, overtime something goes wrong with the washer we have to push the washer & dryer in the hallway. My washer leaked yesterday :( I didn't even noticed that until DH came and told me. The wire ring on the door got loose, the water leaked all the way through the ceiling. We have a guest bathroom downstairs. Of course, since everything was out the laundry room , I did some spring cleaning :) My laundry room wasn't scheduled until next week. Now it's nice and clean and I also got rid of things I don't use anymore. DH and I did fix the wire on the door. No leaks. I ended up having 21 K yesterday :) All this running around, lol.

Supreme 90 Back & Biceps is done. I forgot how good these workouts were. I also walked for 40 min.

Doreen - keep us posted on how you like the workouts.

Diane Sue - hope you enjoyed your birthday party and rest day.

I am so tired today. That's it for me today.

I swear I posted earlier. Hmm. Maybe I put it somewhere else. I have been known to do that. I do remember reading Belinda's post.

Today I did Rapid Fire 3 Rock Steady Rock Hard with the heavy bag and using 8's for the metabolic segment and abs. 83 minutes, 596 calories. I then did PHA Timesaver Mix #2 which eliminates chest and shoulders. It is Round 2 A+2B+2C. 25 minutes, 166 calories. Total time was 1 hour 48 minutes, 762 calories.
Weights
cross back lunges off step 15# all 3 rounds
biceps curls 15's all 3 rounds
deadlifts 25's all 3 rounds
Pullovers rnd 1 cathe's weight at 15's dropped to 12's rnd 2 and 3
standing squat 25's all 3 rnds
lying triceps extensions 12's rnd 1, 15's rnd 2and 3

Doreen, that is good that you were able to get a feel how the workouts are.

Belinda, that must be a bit of a mess having the laundry on the second floor. Front loaders are bad about springing leaks. That is why after two of them I went back to a top loader. The first one we purchased was because the closet was so tight and there was no way to have a top loader. In fact my guys had to take the door off and lift the dryer up and kind of drop it in. So moving it was not something we wanted to do. It leaked around the seal and we kept having to deal with it. I saw trays in one of the stores to set your washer on. That tells you something. The second one had to have so many things replaced on it right from the start. Sears had to replace the drum, the whole rim around the front, and the baffle or something like that. Each at different times. I even repurchased the extended warranty. That would have cost a lot if we had had to repair it that many times. It lasted longer than the first one and did not leak as much as the other one. It is not fun having something leak and it come through the ceiling. We had an upstairs toilet do that a few years ago and ended up replacing the boards under the tile and replacing all of the flooring. Old plumbing in an old house. We had to fix things all of the time. I guess the good part is you do get to clean things up and sometimes something like my new flooring :) The birthday party was a lot of fun.

This morning I did Insantiy Max 30 Cardio Challenge and then Fit in 10's Sculpt and Hold. ( Fit in 10 is by Women's Health - I found at the thrift last Saturday). Its not a bad little 10 minute add-on - some compound legs and back and abs..... but the weights they use are a joke. I think their advanced exerciser had a 8#. I grabbed a 20# but could have done 25 maybe 30#

Diane Sue- Rapid Fire looks fun. Is it a beachbody set? I'm not familiar with it.

Belinda- Supreme 90 - again, another one I'm not familiar with. Is it metabolic? Heavy weight? Bodyweight?

Today I started with Ice Low Impact Sweat Step and blizzard blast mix, 38 minutes, 261 calories, max heartrate 159. I wanted to do Rock'm Sock'm blizzard blast but my dvd would not play. I wasted so much time trying to get it to play and get it to eject from my dvd player. This has happened with it before. I can't get help with it because it was purchased from Amazon. Anyway, I went back and did the Low Impact Sweat workout 1 and core two mix skipping the warm up, 35 minutes, 217 calories, max heart rate 150. Total workout 73 minutes, 478 calories
I have errands to run and cleaning to do. My granddaughter will be over after work today.

Doreen, no it is not Beach Body. I will post a link for you. They have them on Total Fitness and I believe they are on Amazon. When I got the first one it was introduced here by Cathe. (At least I am pretty sure it was Cathe) I loved it so much I bought each one as they came out. There are 4 of them. Susan Chung did them. She has quite the background in martial arts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.