Daily check-in 2/24/17

tlc93

Cathlete
Hello everyone! It seems that everyone has been getting in some decent workouts or activity that suits them and their needs. Congrats!! Today I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer "Shape Up", both workouts. That's the Tabata one w/ cardio rounds and weight rounds. All the weights are upper body focused, so I threw in some deadlifts and lunges here and there just for fun. I'm trying to add a lot of stretching after a wkout and if possible, before bed. It seems to help this (getting) old body. I've also started making smoothies. It seems my GI system has a hard time digesting things that I've always eaten but now give me grief. The smoothies have been great! Enough about me.......what did YOU do today????

Hi gals,

Today I taught my disco circuit class to 6 ladies, which was 53 minutes long. Then I did 30 minutes of weight work, and finished with 30 minutes on the elliptical.

It is 75 degrees outside, are we sure it is winter?!?

Have a great day and weekend![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was able to do a blender workout consisting of a step warmup, and toning with wts & barbell and tubing. Fun!

Yep, Annette, it was about 75 or so here today, but it's supposed to cool down over the weekend.

I just finished another blender workout, Step Circuit Express, approx 30 min., I'm done!

Last edited:
Wow. 75 degrees? Hmmm what is that in celsius? it was around 5 today (10 = 50 I think). I work no socks and only a thin jacket in defiance of winter!

I did my own upper body Workout Blender workout again - always including PUB. I loved it. I still don't feel up for cardio but that's ok. I have been on vacation all week but had a client last night and two today in my private practice. I love being paid while being paid!!!! it's the best feeling and one ive never experienced before.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi ladies,
Friday I did a 45min dance workout. Not the best one ... So not sure I will return to it. If I am not enjoying the moves or music I just don't get that into it and am only doing it half heartedly so not getting a great workout. Oh well... I tried it and now I can move on.

It's also been very mild temps here... Like around 10 degrees.

Have a gr8 weekend!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Excellent workouts you gals!! :)
I love being paid while being paid!!!! it's the best feeling and one ive never experienced before.
Sounds pretty awesome to me! So nice to hear when we get personal satisfaction in our careers &/or other "work". :)

Today turned into another rest day for me, albeit an unplanned one. I was just too tired when I got home. See you all the weekend! Well, it felt like winter here on the West Coast today. I learned the hard way when I forgot my gloves!! lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.