CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 10-minute walk at lunch with JS on YouTube, Cathe Live Cardio Circuit Mash Up and Standing Pilates for Flat Abs with JS on YouTube again after work.

Great workouts today everyone!

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and had a pretty good workout. Was sweating like crazy, it is unusually warm here right now. Usually this time of year we are in the 30's if not 20's and it was 50 degrees when I got up at 4:30. It will be in the upper 60's today and in the 70's by Friday. Unheard of. We haven't had winter at all. Not sure how I feel about that. I hate driving in snow and ice, but it sure is pretty when everything is white.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.38 miles, burned 242 calories (TM said 330), went 4939 steps. Average HR was 117 and Max was 157.

Nice workout everyone!! Have a great one today as well!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Strength and Stamina 1 used 10lb wts so as not to set off the chest muscle its still tender.

Debbie-we are suppose to hit 78 today we are headed to the lake when I get off work at 1 I don't think I have ever been to the lake in February

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Phase 1, Cardio 1= 26 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 319

BodyRock HiitMax | Workout 46 - Torch Fat Workout= 15 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 178

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 948:):cool:

Debbie- Nicely done today with Cardio Coach Volume 1, love that one its short and sweet. Great job on toda's Cardio Coach Vol. 1 workout that was 36 minutes, distance run 2.38 miles, burned 242 calories (TM said 330), high fives WTG!!!!

Roxie- Great job with KCM's Strength & Stamina and choosing a weight so as not to aggrevate chest muscles. Take it easy and be well!:);):cool::D

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Belinda and Jodi.

Hugs and blessings;):)

Have a blessed day girls:)

Nora

Good afternoon,

Intensity DVD premix # 5. Timesaver - Step + HiiT (High) 46:26 and Jessica Smith Walk On: Metabolism Booster: Workout #2: Lower Body Circuit Walk [35 Minutes] is done.

Roxie - great job yesterday.

Good job, everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-Mile Express Flat Abs Walk with JS on YouTube and Cathe Live Smokin' Upper Body Blast.

Debbie-even down here in the Deep South we are warmer than usual. So strange. We had one week of really cold weather a couple of months ago and that was it.

Roxie-enjoy the lake. Great workout with KCM!

Nora-great workouts today!

Belinda-great job with all of your workouts!

Today I did Body Beast - Build: Shoulders. Had a great workout, I really love working shoulders. This is a fun workout.

SHOULDERS
Single Set
Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
10's/12's/15's/12's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Upright Row: 20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Underhand Press:
20#/25#/30# - 15/12/8 reps
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 3s/5s/8s - 15/12/8 reps
Rear Delt Raise: 8's/10's/12's - 10/12/8 reps

Super Set
Dumbbell Shrugs:
15s/20s/25s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Dumbbell Scrap Trap: Skipped - These hurt my upper back

Super Set
Sagi Six-Way:
3s - 12/8 reps
ss w/
Tuck & Roll:
2 sets/15 reps

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well. :)

Nice workouts everyone!! No time for personals yet again, running late. Have great workouts everyone!!

Hi girls, happy Thruisday!:)

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiitMax | Workout 47 - Lean & Toned Workout= 15 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 184

JMBR- Ph.1, Weights workout #3= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

KCM 30MTF- Athletic Conditioning Vol. 2- Workout #1 = 32 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 360

Total calories burned = 962:):cool:;)

Debbie=- You are killin' it with your BodyBeast workout today of Build: Shoulders and walked 1 mile on the treadmil. WTG that was awesome! How is your kitty doing now? Fingers crossed! Have a blessed Thursday!:);)

Hello's waves and awesomeness to: Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi. I hope everyone has an amazing and bloessed Thursday!:D

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I did this morning: KS Project you: TB circuit. I also walked.

Jodi - nicely done yesterday.

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Lovin' Those Legs...lovin' the burn!! I went higher in weights for everything and was drenched in sweat by the end. Just to torture my legs a little more, I added on a 15-minute Barre Booty workout from JS on YouTube. Legs are fried!!!

Debbie-I love the BB shoulder workouts. Great job!

Nora-as always, a great burn for you!

Belinda-great job for you as well!

I did Body Beast - Build: Legs. Went light with the weights because my knees are just starting to feel better. Had a great sweaty workout. I skipped the calf and ab work because I got up late and wanted to walk on the treadmill a bit.

LEGS

Single Set
Sumo Squat (Plies):
15#/20#/25#/20# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Alternating Lunge (did Static Lunges instead):
10s/12s/15s - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Step-Up to Reverse Lunge: 10s/12s/15s - 15/12/8 reps

Giant Set
Parallel Squat:
12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8 reps
Bulgarian Squat: 8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8 reps
Sagi EZ Bar Deads: 15#/20#/25# - 10/12/8 reps

Giant Set
Single Calf Raise:
Skipped
Seated Calf Raise: Skipped
ABS
Ins and Outs:
Skipped

Then I walked on my treadmill for .75 miles. Pissed that I got up late. I turned my alarm clock off instead of hitting snooze. :(

At work so no time for personals. Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Hey girls,

Today I did? JS Walk On: 5 Day Fat Burn - Toning walk = 30 min + Bonus workout: Healthy back = 15 min. I also did Kathy Smith Project You: Power Push. The Power Push was identical to the cardio portion from yesterday's workout (TB circuit). I do like the cardio a lot, easy no complex stuff. Wasn't in the mood to do the same today again :p Not sure, what I will do next week? Have to pick different dvd's.

Good job, everyone.

I just finished todau's workout and am running late and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph. 1, Weights Workout #4= 34 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 395

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump-Interval Pump = 53 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 615

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Miles Mix & Match- Waistline Work= 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

Total calories burned= 1,175:);)

Hello's and waves have a blessed day girls: Debbie, Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi.

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 28 Min(Warm up,SS1,Ch 1, ,Challenge2,SS2,Cool Down= 28 Min
Distance= 2.38 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

JMBR- Phase 1, Cardio 1= 26 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 319

LIS- Cardio SuperSets- Cardio SuperSets Express Rnds 1-4= 26 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 266

Total calories burned = 929:)

That's it for me today. Roxie- No worries just take time to feel better and take care of yourself, be well. :);)

Hugs and blessings to all:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live CycleFit Live. My second time spinning...better shoes, better bike setup...I am feeling it in my glutes, hamstrings and quads. Love it!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Good Afternoon,

I I'd KCM Your Best Body 2 this morning before work. DH told me last night we will be moving Memorial Weekend he said he told me but I don't remember that conversation.

Nora-thank you hoping the new week will find me back in the groove.

Jodi- good job today

Hi everyone,

Today I did JS Cardio Core + Low Impact HiiT walk from her 21 Day Weight loss DVD. I also did my own TB workout, which kicked my butt :)

Good job, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and am in a hurry, so just a quick check in.

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout# 2 Tabata Boxing= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

That's it for me today, have a blessed Sunday!:D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.