"Live" Rotation?

fox2star

Cathlete
Cathe:

Any Live subscribers interested in Live rotation done by Cathe?

Cathe, please, please consider this. It does not have to replace the normal monthly rotation, but could be in addition to it? Even 2 weeks instead of 4.....pretty please? :)

Anyone else interested?

Hi,

I just created a Cathe Live rotation too (I posted it over in the Cathe TV & Live forum) and am in the middle of making my way through it.

Cathe Live 6-Week Rotation

Week 1
Monday - Strong Upper Body with Core Live
Tuesday - Timesaver Step Grooves Live
Wednesday - Cardio Boxing & Stability Ball Abs Live
Thursday - High/Low HiiT Live
Friday - ICE Total Body Compound Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Bun Burners Barre & Ball Live

Week 2
Monday - Boot Camp Blast Off Live
Tuesday - Hi/Lo HiiT Live w/Step
Wednesday - High Reps Total Body Live
Thursday - Steptastic Live
Friday - Kickboxing and Compound Weight Training Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - To The Mat Legs & Icy Core Live

Week 3
Monday - PHA Training Live
Tuesday - For the Love of Cardio Live
Wednesday - Compound Giant Sets w/Light Weights Live
Thursday - Power Step Live
Friday - Fit 'N' Firm Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Cross Fire Quick Fix + Core Live

Week 4
Monday - Total Body Tone Up Live
Tuesday - Gloved Up & Ready Live
Wednesday - Athletic Training Live
Thursday - Get Steppin’ Live
Friday - Legs on Fire Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Smokin’ Upper Body Blast Live

Week 5
Monday - PHAT 2 Live
Tuesday - Quick Fix Kickboxing + 100 Reps Bonus Challenge + Step & Weight Drills Live
Wednesday - Step & Pump Live
Thursday - Cardio Boxing + Plyo Legs Live
Friday - Lovin’ Those Legs Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Barbell Upper Body Live

Week 6
Monday - Scrambled Cardio & Weights Live
Tuesday - Cardio Boxing & Metabolic Conditioning Live
Wednesday - Low Impact Cardio Leg Blast Plus Ball Upper Body Live
Thursday - Crush It Low Impact Live
Friday - Circuit Works plus Barre & Core Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Legs with Weights & Barre Live

ENJOY!!

I created a Cathe Live rotation if you're interested. At the time I created it I had only done 66 Cathe Live workouts, so I admit, it could be better! But it is a Live-only rotation. I plan to create another one once I get through more live workouts.

Jengollf I was recently directed to your rotation and once I opened it up I was amazed. You have so much information about Cathe Live that I don't know where to begin reading! I love the information you have shared and the way you have cataloged all the Live workouts. I am new to Live by about two months now and am so wishing I had gotten involved with it so much sooner. I love it far more than the structured DVD workouts and I feel I have gotten more benefits from sampling the Live workouts. Now I am even more excited because I have all of your information to sort through and put to use. So as I begin to read your site, I just want to send you a great big thank you!!!

You're welcome SeaShel! I love Cathe's Live workouts, too. I haven't done her newest ones recently--I've been too busy with Strong & Sweaty--but I am about to start doing some of her newer workouts--my to do list is getting very long again!

Jen I am getting ready to try your workout rotation - the long one - #2 - and try to stick with it as best I can. I have saved all your various messages as everything you write is very interesting and informative to me. I absolutely LOVE the way you describe the Live program - your likes and dislikes - the breaks for water, the times the camera misleads us when we think an exercise is over but it isn't yet, or it changed - I could have written some of those my very self. The difference between progression with upper and lower body etc. all resonated with me. I was trying to find the place where you listed how to get in touch with you for any questions or comments, but if I can reach you here that is good enough for me. I want to be sure to keep in touch with you and not miss anything else that you write.

I've tried all of the S&S workouts EXCEPT Cardio Slam. That one seems beyond me right at the moment but I will work up to it. I want to get back to Live. In the DVD workouts I am typically one riser lower and using less weight than the cast, but on Live I seem to be able to match. I also seem to try harder in the Live workouts because I imagine I am one of the class members, as opposed to a "professional" cast member. Probably sounds silly but that's me.

Thank you so much again!

Sincerely,

Shelley

Hi Shelley! I hope you enjoy the rotation. You can message me here--I visit the boards almost every day, even if I don't comment very often. I also get email alerts of any comment on my blog and I have a blog email address: [email protected]. But since that goes to a separate email program I actually see the comments quicker.

Yes! I was so surprised by the decrease in upper body strength after a year doing primarily Cathe Live. I was also impressed by the huge increase in strength and endurance of my lower body! Ha! I signed up for On Demand and have created my own upper body workouts to help balance things back out. I don't mean to enable but I am now obsessed with workout blender. I feel like I am creating the perfect workouts. For me at least!

Hi Shelley! I hope you enjoy the rotation. You can message me here--I visit the boards almost every day, even if I don't comment very often. I also get email alerts of any comment on my blog and I have a blog email address: [email protected]. But since that goes to a separate email program I actually see the comments quicker.

Yes! I was so surprised by the decrease in upper body strength after a year doing primarily Cathe Live. I was also impressed by the huge increase in strength and endurance of my lower body! Ha! I signed up for On Demand and have created my own upper body workouts to help balance things back out. I don't mean to enable but I am now obsessed with workout blender. I feel like I am creating the perfect workouts. For me at least!
I love your Cathe Live reviews as well and use them often to help with weight selections, etc. Now that you are using the workout blender, I was wondering if you could share them in the WB so we can import them. I would love to see what your creations look like!

I love your Cathe Live reviews as well and use them often to help with weight selections, etc. Now that you are using the workout blender, I was wondering if you could share them in the WB so we can import them. I would love to see what your creations look like!

I don't know how to share but I will definitely look into it this weekend. And as soon as I figure it out I'd be happy to share!

I uploaded the blender workouts I've created so far--but I still haven't done any of them. I plan to do them all next month then create a blender blog post. I'll list the code for all of my blender workouts in that post.

Hi,

I just created a Cathe Live rotation too (I posted it over in the Cathe TV & Live forum) and am in the middle of making my way through it.

Cathe Live 6-Week Rotation

Week 1
Monday - Strong Upper Body with Core Live
Tuesday - Timesaver Step Grooves Live
Wednesday - Cardio Boxing & Stability Ball Abs Live
Thursday - High/Low HiiT Live
Friday - ICE Total Body Compound Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Bun Burners Barre & Ball Live

Week 2
Monday - Boot Camp Blast Off Live
Tuesday - Hi/Lo HiiT Live w/Step
Wednesday - High Reps Total Body Live
Thursday - Steptastic Live
Friday - Kickboxing and Compound Weight Training Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - To The Mat Legs & Icy Core Live

Week 3
Monday - PHA Training Live
Tuesday - For the Love of Cardio Live
Wednesday - Compound Giant Sets w/Light Weights Live
Thursday - Power Step Live
Friday - Fit 'N' Firm Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Cross Fire Quick Fix + Core Live

Week 4
Monday - Total Body Tone Up Live
Tuesday - Gloved Up & Ready Live
Wednesday - Athletic Training Live
Thursday - Get Steppin’ Live
Friday - Legs on Fire Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Smokin’ Upper Body Blast Live

Week 5
Monday - PHAT 2 Live
Tuesday - Quick Fix Kickboxing + 100 Reps Bonus Challenge + Step & Weight Drills Live
Wednesday - Step & Pump Live
Thursday - Cardio Boxing + Plyo Legs Live
Friday - Lovin’ Those Legs Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Barbell Upper Body Live

Week 6
Monday - Scrambled Cardio & Weights Live
Tuesday - Cardio Boxing & Metabolic Conditioning Live
Wednesday - Low Impact Cardio Leg Blast Plus Ball Upper Body Live
Thursday - Crush It Low Impact Live
Friday - Circuit Works plus Barre & Core Live
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Legs with Weights & Barre Live

ENJOY!!

Lisa:

This looks really good! Thanks for coming up with it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.