Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Diane Sue - I can't remember the last time I did a FitnessBlender workout :( I liked the moves she used, easy to modify. I remember you mention doing their plan before. What I like the all FREE :) I have to remember doing leg curls instead of deadlifts. I have to be careful with deadlifts, threw my back out a few times. I don't go very heavy anymore. My PT in Germany told me, a lot of people injure their back (slipped disc) doing deadlifts. Nicely done with your workouts today.

Belinda, I have had some spasms in my low back on the right hand side lately. I am trying to be careful. I have more problems when I do a rotation having deadlifts more than once a week. Lighter is better and wide stance I feel much more in the low back. When I do them I try to concentrate on the hamstrings and not the back so much.

This morning I did 4DS legs workout and then added on a little finisher BJ Gaddor had posted on his instagram in advance of his metashred extreme release.

I did not remember much about that leg workout since it has been so long since I've done it. But now I remember that it never really clicked with me.

I'm really confused about the new metashred extreme. BJ posts all these fun workouts that are supposedly from the new set but when I view the promo what little they show doesn't look like anything different from his first program. Definately waiting to see some reviews on this one!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good morning,

SS Giant Sets and 3 Mile walk is done.

Doreen - I love 4DS :) So little time and so many workouts. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what workout to do each day with to many choices.

Diane Sue - I also don't go all the way down when I do deadlifts. The wide stance also hurt my back. I had to many slipped disc problems a few years ago, more than I can count :( I used to go very heavy weights, since last year I use a moderate weight. I noticed I am leaning out instead of bulking up. I don't go as heavy as Cathe anymore, it's fine with me. My body feels and looks so much better.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone. BBL!

Today I did Cardio Slam with Modifications, 50 minutes, 338 calories. I also did the Barre Amped bonus stretch, 7 minutes, 16 calories.

Doreen, maybe they are not the actual footage of the new workouts that are being shown? I have not heard of BJ Gaddor. I guess I have heard of Meta Shred. It probably would be best to wait for reviews so you can see if you will like the workouts.

Belinda, I have not went as heavy as I used to since my first round of STS. I hit some much heavier weights than I had done previously when doing that one. Later I did Body Beast several times and went pretty heavy . but never as heavy as I went with STS. I had the knee injury and a foot injury and just let up on pushing that hard. I still seem to keep the muscle.

Diane Sue - sorry about all your injuries. I agree, keeping the muscles. I just feel better too. I learned my lesson a long time ago, not to push as hard anymore.

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty BC + 4 mile walk is done. It was my first time doing SS BC and I liked it.

I have to run. I will be back later.

Belinda- bootcamp was fun! Glad you liked it.

The last cpuple days have been busy...nephew's bithday and the kids started soccer practices again. Thurs morning I did ultimatum white. And this morning I did ICE lower body blast.

Hey girls,

Today I did Ramped Up Upper Body plus 5 mile walk.

Doreen - I have down all the workouts in Strong & Sweaty. Besides the music, I like them all. They are a lot of fun. Wished the music would have been better like in Xtrain or ICE :) Sounds like you had a busy week. Hope things slow down for you soon. Good job this morning.

Diane Sue - what are your plans today?

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

No workout today. I felt something coming on yesterday and by evening I was coughing and sniffles. I woke up with a terrible sinus headache. It is more croupy today so I am resting. My husband and son fixed my dryer yesterday. No more squealing :)

Doreen, sports practices and games are time consuming. Nice job getting something in anyway.

Belinda, no plans today, I agree, the music was nothing special in the SS series. I really wish the Cycle Sweat would have had good music and the on screen countdown. Those things help me work harder and stay with the workout. It seems so long the way it is set up when in reality I have done longer workouts with Pedal Power and Ride.

Good morning,

Yesterday I did 40 min yoga. Needed that, my back is killing me lately. Today is Cardio Slam.

Diane Sue - I love the music in LM workouts too.

I will be back later.

I've never done Les Mills... And now i guess it's only available streaming. But i hear they cut the steamed classes off at 30 or 45 minutes.
I did Body Box last night. Amy seems to always have great music. She uses a different company

I did ramped up upper body- double back and then All in 18 upper body burn this morning.

Hey girls,

I been working in the basement with DH all morning. I am also going through everything in my basement, need to start downsizing :)

Cardio Slam is done. I did the modified #2 premix.

Doreen - LM are so much fun. I have 2 sets of each, lol! I will put them up for sale soon.

Diane Sue - how are you doing?

That's it for me today. Maybe I will like doing more later? BBL!

I am still not feeling that great yet. I did Strong and Sweaty Giant sets lower body only mix, 34 minutes, 136 calories. I then did Barre Amped Stretch and Strength Power Stretch, 24 minutes, 64 calories. Too calories total 58 minutes.

Doreen, Les Mills has been one of my favorites. When I purchased Less Mills Pump I also purchased with the extra dvds that included 3 cardio workouts. I purchased the full set of Les Mills Combat as well. Yes, Amy has put together her workouts with decent music. I think that she enjoys music a lot. At least she seems to and it does make a difference. She used to give out business cards for some of the music and I have a couple of extra soundtracks ( I may have mentioned this) that can be used with some of the earlier step challenge workouts. I also have a cd of the the music from In the Ring. It was a good soundtrack and I have used it on a treadmill.

Belinda, how did you get doubles of Les Mills? I have had a couple of dvd favorites that got broken and not able to replace though. I need to try to get my URX-MT Kelli Roberts dvd polished out. Either send to Rubberdisc of take it to Family Video. It hangs up during the ab work at the end. It will feel good when you get things cleaned out and downsized.

Diane Sue - sorry you still not feeling well. Good job on your workouts today. I ordered 2 sets from Mary with the extra dvd's . I thought my DD wants a set. She is not a dvd exerciser, lol. She rather goes to the gym. Both sets are still in shrink wrap.

Belinda, I doubt you would have a hard time finding a buyer. I have had those that have looked for Les Mills Pump and couldn't find it to purchase.

Belinda- well keep me in mind if you decide to sell!
I went way back in my wo history this weekend and signed up for a free 15 day of the gymbox. A few years ago I had a monthly membership and remembered them being fun wo's. I did an extreme cardio wo this morning. It was fun. Upper body weights mixed with cardio bursts for 50 min, then core and stretch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.