GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I worked out than I got ready, I needed a birthday gift for my daughter in law. She love Kate Spade purses :) DH and I went to a new outlet that just open close DC (one the belt-way). Beautiful outlet. I actually made out the store without buying a new purse for myself :) All those sale prices are temting to say the least:D I need to use what I already own.

I did 21DF Dirty 30 and Strong & Sweaty Giant Sets. I like Giant Sets, nothing new but fun :)

We are going to celebrate DS's wife birthday today in DC.

Have a great day and workout.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I worked out than I got ready, I needed a birthday gift for my daughter in law. She love Kate Spade purses :) DH and I went to a new outlet that just open close DC (one the belt-way). Beautiful outlet. I actually made out the store without buying a new purse for myself :) All those sale prices are temting to say the least:D I need to use what I already own.

I did 21DF Dirty 30 and Strong & Sweaty Giant Sets. I like Giant Sets, nothing new but fun :)

We are going to celebrate DS's wife birthday today in DC.

Have a great day and workout.

Great job on your workout and wise shopping. :) Have a great day!

Hey everyone,

I did 21 DF Cardio Fix and Jenny Ford Unexpected Step today. I am trying to get my gym back together. I am also getting rid of a lot of things. I have like 5 steps :) Who needs 5 steps? LOL! Downsizing and simplifying is my goal this year. Filled up another giant garbage bag with clothes :) I really need to stop buying things ....clothes, purses, shoes....clothes and more clothes :) I been returning quit a bit lately too.

Heidi - how did you like it? Nice job keeping up with your workouts.

Sherry - how are you doing?

It snowed here today :( Arrrr......

Good night, ladies.

Belinda: I have enjoyed all the SS workouts I have done so far.
Yesterday was a TM walk to warm up 1.25 miles
SS THA training. I only did 1 round each of the sets. I was very dizzy yesterday for some weird reason.

Today is house and laundry max. I may do the SS cycle WO later.
Have a great Sunday!

Hello to Sherry! What are your plans? Are you snowed in? We received about a foot yesterday.

BBL
Have a great Sunday!
Heidi

Hi all!

It's late, so this is quick . . .

Yesterday - forgot to set alarm, so didn't make it to ballet, then ran around with all the things that didn't get done over the holidays: oil change, replenishing the house with food, etc. Other than all that running around, no other wo.

Today - much better start - got in my incline walk first thing, then laundry, cleaning house now that the kids are gone, then running down to see them this evening to take them the things they "forgot". Argh! But do love them lots.

Belinda - great job shopping and NOT getting you something - excellent willpower. As for too many wo's, I'm sure there's a group for your addiction. ;)

Heidi - Glad you are enjoying the new wo's. Nope, just a dusting here - heavy stuff went south but we do have the bitter cold.

Still trying to figure out my plan - need to get in stair work, and thinking a bit more booty work than SS seems to have. Oh, and I start a photography class tomorrow. Really looking forward to that.

Hope you had a good one! And good night!

Hey girls,

This morning I did Cardio Slam + abs plus walk is done.

Sherry - LOL, I am proud not buying anything. I did lots of returns this weekend too. Feel really good about it.Good job getting your workout in.

Hallo Heidi!

Have a great evening,

Good morning!

Yesterday was a rest day, as all Monday's will be this semester. I will be learning a lot about Photoshop in the photography class - can't wait.

Today already did my incline treadmill training for the stair climb, then shoveled 4" so DH could get out but I'm working from home. Lots of steps so far, but now I'll be sitting on my rear the rest of the day, so . . .

Belinda - Still need to try out the new wo's. What is your overall impression so far?

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Now, gotta get to work - that job thing. have a good one.

Morning!

Today's plan: Cycle Sweat premix and abs

Yesterday was SS Total Body: I liked it.

So far I like the SS series.

Sherry: Have a great day. Shovel max here on Sunday too. Your photography class sounds interesting. Enjoy!
Nice job on your incline training.

Belinda: Great job on the SS Cardio Slam and abs.

Off to get it done! Then off to work as usual.
Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

PHA Training and walk is done.

Sherry - I also like Strong & Sweaty :) At first, I didn't like Cardio Slam. The more I do it the more I like it :) Good job! I don't think I will order any more dvd's this year. I have more than enough:(

Heidi - I agree, I like Strong & Sweaty except the music. I really love the music in Xtrain, so motivating. Although I think this set has a lot of flows. Their is a lot of sound problems in the workouts.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Belinda: Great job on your SS workout today! I really liked Cardio Slam.

Workout completed!

SS CYCLE. I thought I had clicked on the first premix but it ended up being a lot longer than I anticipated. Must not be formatted correctly?

I did abs from BR: Sexy Abs & Butt day 1 plus burn out
Boy did I feel this!

Off to work!
Make it a good one!

Good morning,

Today's workout was cardio of choice, I ended up doing FitnessBlender Butt and Abs Tabata Workout - Fat Blasting Cardio Interval Workout + a long walk. FitnessBlender was fun, I will add more of their workouts to my mix.

Heidi - I like Cardio Slam too. Good job with SS Cycle, sounds like a tough one. How are your abs feeling today?

Sherry - what are you up too today?

See you all tomorrow. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Good morning,

Today's workout was cardio of choice, I ended up doing FitnessBlender Butt and Abs Tabata Workout - Fat Blasting Cardio Interval Workout + a long walk. FitnessBlender was fun, I will add more of their workouts to my mix.

Heidi - I like Cardio Slam too. Good job with SS Cycle, sounds like a tough one. How are your abs feeling today?

Sherry - what are you up too today?

See you all tomorrow. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Morning Belinda: Nice job on your workout!

Feeling my abs and legs for sure!
:)

Morning!

Workout Done!

SS PHAT all rounds this time through.

Trying to keep my eating under control and drink my water.

Sherry: How are you doing?

Off to shower and work.
Make it a good one!
BBL
Heidi

Morning!

Wow I am feeling my WO today!
Didn't sleep all that great and up with a headache by 3am.

Today's plan: Run and abs.
I had cardio slam on the rotation but my legs need a break from lunge type moves.

What are your plans? How is your rotation going? Food? Getting in your water goals?

Food could be better. I need to get back to prepping ahead.
Water could be better also. Back to filling water bottles for the day's goal.

At home today and later will be caring for my Grandson. :) He (Asher) came for a visit yesterday. Asher fought sleep for 5 hours just
so he didn't miss anything. Too cute!

Have a great day and workout!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

SS Giant Sets and 3 mile walk is done.

Heidi - fantastic job on your workouts. Have fun with your run + abs today.

Where is Sherry?

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Sherry was taking a rest day yesterday, and finally getting around to posting this morning's stair climbing (yes, running up and down the 2 flights of stairs in the house many, many times while the dog wonders why I'm doing it but not carrying anything), in answer to Belinda's question.

So, I think I'm ok with getting up in the a.m. for some cardio. next week I'll start adding in weights. I'm still pulling together my plan, but I'm thinking STS with a bit more LB work. Looking back, that did me some good when I did in last year with you, so I think I'll do it again. Also, finally had DH talked into meal prepping for the week, which has been quite the task since he likes every meal in the week to be something different. Well, different is taking up too much time, dude. So, that is huge progress on the home front for nutrition support, where I need it most.

It's late, but I did want to post, so I'll quickly say great job on your wo's these past few days. And I'll have more time to chat this weekend.

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty BC + 4 mile walk is done. It was my first time doing SS BC and I liked it.

Sherry - I like your plan :)

I have to run. I will be back later.

Hey girls,

Strong and Sweaty Ramped Up Upper Body plus 5 mile walk is done. I have done all of the Strong & Sweaty workouts and like them all minus the music. I love the music in Xtrain workouts and ICE.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Not getting much done lately. :/ back to migraines. last workout: weds?

Sherry: Fantastic job on your workouts!

I hear you on the meal prep struggle. :) I can eat the same-thing everyday LOL!
What are your meals planned? Are they mostly crock-pot? Curious minds want to know. :)

Belinda: Awesome job on your SS workouts! I do like all of them too. Great mix and different routine. Minus the music! LOL!

Today's plan:
? depends on my head at this point. Hopeful for something manageable.

Have a great Sunday!
BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.