Not Ramped up upper body

I don't think so. We're told these were sample discs and that about 40 of them were produced. Discs are not printed until after they are made. So all discs look the same. It's only a barcode on each spindle that tells the operator what is actually on a disc. So when an employee applies the wrong barcode or doesn't pay attention to the barcode on the spindle you get an error like this. Mistakes like this from the duplicator are rare, but it's happened before. I think the last time it was "Uncle Moshi" that several people ended up with.

I don't think so. We're told these were sample discs and that about 40 of them were produced. Discs are not printed until after they are made. So all discs look the same. It's only a barcode on each spindle that tells the operator what is actually on a disc. So when an employee applies the wrong barcode or doesn't pay attention to the barcode on the spindle you get an error like this. Mistakes like this from the duplicator are rare, but it's happened before. I think the last time it was "Uncle Moshi" that several people ended up with.

Makes for a funny story. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my reading all this gave me a good laugh :)
Loneswaneast I never thought of the other side of the coin Lol !! The possibility of Pastor Doug fans seeing Cathe and crew too funny :)
Happy to report my S&S Ramped up upper body came a few days later, fast for Canada, thank you :)
Guess I have Pastor Doug as a keep sake disc and a funny story :)

Brigitte :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.