CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

I did JM BR Workout 8 (Back, Biceps, Hamstring, Glutes, Abs) + walk is done.

Today is my 33 Anniversary :)

Debbie - good job with CC1 today. I hope things slow down soon too. I have to modify all Cathe's cardio, still get a good step count in.

Jodi - good job on Cathe Live workout plus JS YT workouts.

Nora - good job with all your workouts. What results are you seeing with doing 1.5 hours workouts every day?

Roxie - have fun with your workout today.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi girls!:)

I'm running late today so only time for a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Core De Force- Power Sculpt= 37 Min
MV= 7.75
CB= 392

Core De Force- 5 Min Core on the floor= 6 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 49

Gym Style- Legs-Timesaver#1= 32 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 262

Total calories burned= 1,154:D

T hat's it for me today, I wish everyone health and happiness and to have blessed day!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

ps. May I be the first I hope to wish you all a Merry Christmas!:);)

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin Cats Crazy Challenge 8.8 miles 328 calories 40 minutes this was a good one.

Debbie-yes I ordered the new ones hoping they would be good

Hi ladies!

At lunch I did a 1-Mile Lower Body Circuit Walk with JS on YouTube.

After work I did STS Disc 24, Back and Biceps, and a 1-Mile Express Abs Walk wth JS on YouTube.

I am done with Phase 2!! Recovery next week and then on to Phase 3.

Debbie-roar! Haha! Good for you for crushing your workout!

Belinda-Happy Anniversary!! 33 years...that's amazing!

Nora-great job as always!

Roxie-great job with your spinning! I really want to give spinning a try at some point.

Today I did SuperCuts for the first time. I actually liked it. I don't usually like those compound exercises because I'm so uncoordinated, but I did well with it. I used mostly 5# weights. I tried 8's but my shoulders were burning quite a bit. I loved the last exercise - sit-ups to push-ups. Those rocked. I had to stop at set 6 though. My Fitbit shows I burned 174 calories and the workout was 45 minutes long. I then got on my TM and walked a half a mile.

My left hamstring is really tight again, it was doing good there for a while. I put a heated bean bag thing on it while I put my makeup on after my workout. It feels better now.

Belinda - Congrats on 33 years!!! Wow, that is amazing!!

Have great workouts and a great weekend, everyone! I'm going craft showing with my cousins tomorrow. Looking forward to it!!!

Good morning,

Today I did JM BR Cardio 2 + walk.

Thanks Debbie and Jodi :) We had a lot of fun yesterday. Good job on your workouts.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in, too pooped for persoals today girls, sorry.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Core De Force- MMA Plyo= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Gym Styles- Chest & Tri's- Timesaver = 32 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 262

Total calories burned= 1,269:);)

Have great & blessed day!

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today was a rest day, but I did do a 1-mile walk with JS on YouTube at lunch to add to my steps for the day.

Everyone did great today!

Good morning!

Today I did Cathe Live 80's Style Cardio w/ Low Impact Blasts (so much fun!) and a 9-minute Standing Abs workout with JS on YouTube.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!!

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Core De Force- Dynamic Strength= 47 Min
MV= 7.25
CB= 465

MV= 6.0
CB= 49

KCM 30MTF- Body Design-Stronger/Leaner Lower = 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

Total calories burned= 688 :)

That's it for me today need to rest up and get well. Have blessed day girls!:);)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Good Morning,

Yesterday I did KCM's Body Design Stronger Leaner Body and not sure I like these workouts. DH and I went Christmas shopping yesterday and thankfully we are done.

I just finished my workout for today and will now check in.:)

Here's today's workout:

Core De Force- Active Recovery = 21 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 194

Total calories burned= 194

Have a great blessed day! Go Pats!:):D

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today from Core De Force I did Dynamic Strength and Core Kinetics. Ugh, so many push ups in Dynamic Strength! Not a fan of that.

I also did an 18-Minute Full Body Stretch with JS on YouTube.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Good evening,

I am still here :) Yesterday went to the Metro Cooking DC with my husband and kids. We all took a Holiday cupcake decorating class:D I love to cook, not backing. It still was a lot of fun. After the event we went to a nice Italian restaurant in China town. I wanted ramen noodles, but DH is sick of eating ramen noodles. Have you ever had ramen noodles? I don't mean the stuff out of a package, lol. At first, when my kids told me about them...I was like I hate ramen noodles :( I tried the stuff you buy in the store. Gross!!! Every time I am in DC, I get ramen noodles. They are expensive, but so worth it :) We did a lot of walking at the Metro Cooking. Got home every late last night.

Today I walked over 10 miles. So far I have 23K, doing lots of walking today, lol.

Jodi - I hear you on the push ups. Let me know what you think of Core De Force. Good job, girl.

That's it for me today. I am tired. Good night.

Today I had to be at work early so I only had time to walk on my treadmill for about 2 miles. I am in pain from doing Supercuts last Friday, my upper back area is feeling it. This is why I can't do those types of workouts anymore, I'm not sure what irritated it, but something did. It's feeling much better today, but doing weights wouldn't have been good. I'm hoping to be able to do weights tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Good afternoon,

I am just getting around to post my workouts. I did JM BR Phase 3 workout 9 today + walking. Maybe I do a little LB pilates later.

Good job, everyone.

Hi girls and Merry Christmas!:)

I'm running late and seemed to have hurt my back the other day and its very sore and hurts. I need to rest, and not up to personals. Great job on all your workouts done today, WTG girls high fives!! I will now check in.

Here's today's shortend workout:

Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Core De Force- MMA Plyo= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned= 1,063:)

Have blessed and wonderful day:D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone!

Today from Core De Force I did MMA Shred and MMA Mashup. I loved Shred and liked Mashup.

Debbie-that's too bad about your back. Hope it feels better soon.

Belinda-you're almost to workout 11 in BR which I remember as being the toughest in the whole program. Good luck with it!

Nora-oh no, you have a hurt back too! Hope it feels better soon too.

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace and I did the whole thing. Had a great workout. My upper back, left side is still bothering me. I may forego lifting this week if it isn't better. I don't want to injure it more.

Today's workout was 54 minutes long, I went 3.35 miles, burned 353 calories (TM said 486) and went 7053 steps. I have an all day meeting today so I will be sitting most of the day. I wanted to try to get my steps in before I go to work.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I'm having a hectic day trying to find snow tires I can afford, yikes~!

Here's today's workout:

Core De Force- Power Sculpt= 37 Min
MV= 7.75
CB= 392

MV= 6.0
CB= 46

Body Design- Cardio Bootcamp= 12 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 147

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned= 1,002

Have a blessed and safe day out there!:)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.