Big problem!!

Well Hello Erin! My name is Peg and you are not alone. I too have a Cathe Live addiction. What helped me was to start from the beginning and work my way through. You'll get there, it just takes work. I also workout in my basement zen. Turns it into a cheery, sweaty place and I love it! Welcome to the group! LOL

:pI too am a Live addict and proud of it:D I love the variety and during live, Cathe seems to be able to motivate me even more, push just a little harder than I would doing her dvds. I think seeing other people (normal people like me) doing just a little more each time helps me to keep going instead of giving up or pushing pause on the dvd. IMO, you can never had too much Cathe Live in you life!

Another addict here! I work out more often to Cathe live than her dvd's! I love seeing people of all shapes and sizes, working hard and getting fit! They all inspire me!
Jenn

It's funny. You know when you've been doing more Cathe Live than the dvd's when I popped in a dvd recently and automatically started with a left lead instead of my right, lol

Yesss! this is me! When I can't make a decision I just close my eyes and click--I know whatever plays I will get my butt whooped :p

freebird, I love your avatar pic! What a cutey patooty!!

Yesss! this is me! When I can't make a decision I just close my eyes and click--I know whatever plays I will get my butt whooped :p

freebird, I love your avatar pic! What a cutey patooty!!
That's my 6 yr old doberman, Sable. She smiles like that on command, lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.