Athletic Training or Afterburn?

Thanks for the furniture sliders recommendation. I did the Athletic Training upper body premix today. My step is nine inches plus I adjusted my weights as necessary....not intermediate for me...Great workout!

While I don't have AT I feel the same way about Afterburn - horrible dread factor and 30 minutes is all I can manage. I tend to get in the "groove" (yep, I'm old!) when the music is good but the music in Afterburn doesn't do it for me. That said, it still is a really good workout for those who are advanced and low impact to boot. I'm not the best with cardio so I find it tough (I enjoy weight lifting so much more) but if you're in great shape it's not a bad buy! :)
Music is important to me tooo...need to preview.

Your right, the music is not the best in Afterburn. However, it is the one workout, at least for me, where music doesn't really matter. As I've posted in another thread, the sweat is pouring everywhere, head, legs, back, chest, you name it. Too busy working up a froth, to worry about music. Gotta love it!!!

Thanks for the furniture sliders recommendation. I did the Athletic Training upper body premix today. My step is nine inches plus I adjusted my weights as necessary....not intermediate for me...Great workout!
No, it isn't intermediate for me either! :)Sometimes I just add a little extra chest work & I am done!!

I love both [emoji4] they get a great workout with them. I just did AB and i was soaked from head to toe. Sometimes if the music isn't motivating enough i play my own on the speaker,desertambrosia mentioned if I'm totally focused on workout I don't hear the music.

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

Nancy, at that point in the wkout I think I'm usually crawling. Oscar worthy performance really! Like a teen slasher movie where a young woman is trying to escape and keeps falling off her stupid high heels and just drags herself.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] love this description

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.