WeekEND Check-in Aug 27-28th, 2016

~Elsie

Cathlete
Good Saturday all. Hope you are all having a nice start to the weekend. :)
Sounds like your classes have been going so well, Annette!!

Today for Legs, I went for next to no impact with Cathe Lean Legs chair-fire band portion plus Suzanne Bowen 25 min lower body routine. My hips really appreciate her stretches at the end.

Hoping we will be all the way moved into our new spot this coming week. Yay!

Hi Elsie,

Today it is another hot day.

But I managed to do the first 25 minutes (of the workout) and then skipped to the Power Drills off of Cathe's Cardio Kicks.

I am sweating buckets.

Have a great day and weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey, great workout Annette. I have not tried Cardio Kicks. Anyway, enjoy your Sunday!!

Today I did (12 min) Shauna Kaminski bulgarian burpee challenge, Tabatas #1 & #5 from Tabatacise & a 10 min youtube Pilates routine.

What is everyone up to?

Hi Everyone,

Welcome Aquagirl.

Elsie - you sure worked out hard this weekend! Where did you end up moving to?

I took a rest day yesterday as I was a bit under the weather and had to get ready for a wedding.

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets Upper Body Premix - actually pyramided the workout so kinda did my own thing alongside Cathe. Next, I added on RWH Plyo Hiit which was pretty tough. I modified a lot. I just don't like burpees.

I will finish with a quick abs workout and my own stretch.

Have a great day everyone.

Well, thanks Elsie & CeciFifi....you all sound like you get in great workouts each day, hope I can measure up!
So far today, I went to the wellness center and walked the indoor track using a 20min audio walking workout
By Chris Freytag, probably clocked in about a mile. Hope to do a total body workout blender workout (minus abs)
Later. Everyone have a wonderful day!

Hi ladies!

Welcome Aquagirl!

Unfortunately it was too hot and humid and just not happening on Friday evening... So no w/o for me at home. [emoji24]

I did join in the youth fundamentals training for about 45min ... Doing various drills as they had an uneven nr and the head trainer whom I assist on Fridays asked me to. He's such a great trainer and my skills could sure use some work. His trainings are for 8-12 yr olds and quite a lot more advanced than the trainings I give the 6-9 year olds on Mondays and Wednesdays. The trainings I give mix fun (like basketball variations of tag, relay races, simon says etc) with actual basic basketball skills and rules.

Saturday my son played in a tournament all morning so I went to cheer him on and then there was a lunch at one of his team mate's houses which led to a sleepover. Again a really hot day and not much at home so no w/o.

Today it was a lot less hot, but I was super busy catching up on chores and laundry and walked a ton while doing them. I then decided to spend 46min doing a dance w/o instead of relaxing downstairs. Fun, as always.

Despite not doing my usual w/o's with my dvd's I have been active enough getting in something counting as a w/o 6 days of the week according to FitBit so it's not all bad, just not the same as doing my many loved dvds.

Next week will be better... I hope.

Elsie - where did u end up moving to? Do u plan to stay there or is it temporary?

Welcome Aqua Girl.

Rest day for me.

Henriette did you get my email?

Yes! Sorry for not replying... I meant to and then I forgot and so many other emails came in. Sorry, normally never happens to me.

Anyways, glad you got the thimbles in one piece.

Thanks again they are beautiful. And not overly big which will be nice for when I get an actual display case.

Thanks everyone for your kind welcomes! Yes, I agree, it's been very hot here as well, and as I have gotten
Older, I just can't take the heat & sun like I used too.....I usually take my dog for a walk each evening around the
Block, so that is exercise I get each day even if I don't do anything else.

Calico, it must be so great being able to teach your own classes....way back in my younger days, I was able to
Teach exercises classes for a local recreation dept and I remember what fun it was.....that was "leotards & tights"
Days!!!! We didn't have music.....I love aqua workouts and always wanted to be an instructor , but I never did,
But I still do my own.....everyone have a great start to a new week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.