August 25, 2016

Just finished this and loved it. My arms are still shaking and it's been 20 mis:p Love feeling that!!! Also love the stab. ball abs, hope you include some of the stab. ball abs in the new series. I esp love the 2 count hold upper body, then 2 count lift legs, then 2 count bring legs up to ball, then down for 2. Really felt that:D Thanks for another great workout.

Awesome workout Cathe! I especially liked the abs section w/the ball ...exact thoughts Firemedic! That was my favorite part also!

Just finished this and loved it. My arms are still shaking and it's been 20 mis:p Love feeling that!!! Also love the stab. ball abs, hope you include some of the stab. ball abs in the new series. I esp love the 2 count hold upper body, then 2 count lift legs, then 2 count bring legs up to ball, then down for 2. Really felt that:D Thanks for another great workout.

So glad you liked it Firemedic! The class said the same thing about that stability ball exercise :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.