GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good evening

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. Brawler wasn't doing so great with his leg last weekend. He couldn't get up on his own. We called the vet and he recommended water therapy. DH and I took him for this first water therapy. This was also a test to see if he can handle it! This was very cool, he walked under water on a treadmill with a live jacket:) Brawler did very good :) She only let him walk under water for 3 min. He was very tired after that. The gets water therapy and laser therapy twice a week to strengthen this muscles. It's too hot outside to walk him. I hope the water therapy will help him soon. It's so hard seeing him like that :(

I did a 3 mile walk with LS and CLX Burn Intervals. I really like the band work in ChaLeans workouts. They are fun.

I will be back tomorrow and catch up on personals. Good night, ladies.

Oh that sounds very enjoyable for your Brawler. :)
Nice job on Chalean and other workouts!

Last night was a disaster for my eating. Went to DQ with my DH and son. So I came home and did my 5K training run and BR online workout.
:)

Today:
ICE Boot Camp! Love Boot Camp workouts! Sweaty mess so its time for my shower.

Sherry: I hope your company is going ok. Thinking of you! Maybe sneak in a run where you can.

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Hey girls,

I am finally done with my workout. I did CharLean Extreme Burn it OFF and Recharge, that was a really nice 20 min stretching. Have to remember that one in the future. Short and sweet :) I just realized the workout I did yesterday isn't on CXT D5 :( I guess, I didn't pay attention which disc I pulled out yesterday. I did felt like I did that one before :D Oh well! I got an extra workout in.

Heidi - I think you worked that DQ off today. Good job! He did enjoyed it. I will film it on Friday.

Hallo Sherry!

I am done for today.

Happy Friday!

Company gone - great visit, and way too short. Yes, friends from Deutschland! Lots of walking while they were here, but I also got in 4 miles on Wednesday and 6 miles today.

Belinda - so glad the water therapy is helping your pup. I'm sure all the love is, too. LOL on the extra wo!

Heidi - diet? We've been eating lots of local foods for our guests to try, which includes a different ice cream place nearly every day. Not even thinking about now many calories that included.

That's it for today. Hopeyou had a good one.

Good afternoon,

I did LS Leslie Sansone - Walk It Off Tone It Up 5 Mile + PiYo Bonus Turbo Fire : Low HiiT20 and PiYo Sculpt.

Did you girls hear? Cathe is coming out with new dvd's? I hope they are not to high impact like all there other dvd's? My body can't take all that jumping anymore :(

Sherry - how long did your friend form Germany stay? Glad you guys had fun. How did you meet?

Hi Heidi :)

Good night, ladies

Evening!

This morning was:
5K training day: Week 2 day 2
Advanced Boot camp Day 5 plus overtime

Belinda: Wow! Nice job on your workouts! Is Piyo from Chalene too?

Sherry: Sounds like a great visit! :) You have plenty of time to catch up on your eating clean now.
Lots of walking it off it sounds like too.

I am working on my plan for next months rotation plan: XT and RWH rotation. Mixing in BR Advanced Boot camp WO's too. These can fit in on cardio days because they are only about 12 min.

I did my workout and not even a couple hours later and I was feeling my upper body/shoulders especially.

Tomorrows plan: Advanced Boot Camp Total Body. :)

Have a great evening!
BBT morning
Heidi

Hi all!

Yesterday got in a 3 mile run before ballet class - the best way to do it because ballet really stretches everything out.
Today - 8 mile run plus dog walk, then lots of running around - getting stuff for the kids for school this year.

Belinda - Yes, heard about the new dvd's but haven't had a chance to read about them yet. Always excited when Cathe comes out with new ones. DH has been suing the spin dvd's lately - funny to hear him talk back to her like I usually do. As for our Hamburg friends, he stayed with my family as a foreign exchange student back in high school, and we've kept in contact over the years. Was wonderful to have him and his family here. We really need to get over there to visit them, too.

Heidi - How are the upper body/shoulders feeling now? That will be a great rotation. Decided not to worry about clean eating for now - it's been hot and I'm training for a marathon, so allowing some leeway.

Winding down now from the busy week, and tomorrow it's back to normal schedule. See ya then.

Good afternoon,

P90X2 Core and walk is done.

Sherry - that's funny about your DH. I don't use my spin dvd's, don't have bike. Good for you for staying in touch all those years with your German friend.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Afternoon!

This morning was Hard Strikes. LOVED IT! Oh I am soooo feeling my upper today from the last couple BR Boot Camps.

Belinda: Nice job on your core workout and walk. Are you aiming for a certain mileage each day for your walks?
At least the weather today isn't as bad. It is cloudy and periods of light rain but I will take it over the high heat!

Sherry: Great job on your runs and ballet class! Wow another school year coming up already.
So good that you kept in touch with your friend. That would a lot of fun to see where he is from and visit his country. :)

My upper is totally fried now. LOL! I am looking forward to really trying to stick to this rotation. I have been so far off with headaches and a bad cold. My chest is still feeling weird and scratchy for it. :/

I have to stick to the plan for I have a wedding to attend in September. EEK! My eating plan is being guided by BodyRock Meal plan.

I just realized that tomorrow's rotation calls for RWH CUB! Oh geesh my poor upper body! LOL! Well so much for sticking with the plan.
I may have to swap leg day with this one instead. I will see how I am tomorrow morning. ;)

Nice job ladies! Keep up the great efforts.
Heidi

Heidi - wtg on HS and DOMES! Yes, I am aiming for a certain mileage each day with my walks. I like walking it's less stress on my knees. I can't do high impact anymore. Not to mention, walking slimmed my legs. All I have to do is walk :) All that high impact, HiiT or leg workouts didn't slim my legs like walking does. I also have a Fitbit, have to make sure I get at least 10K a day. I usually get between 16K-22K a day.

Heidi - wtg on HS and DOMES! Yes, I am aiming for a certain mileage each day with my walks. I like walking it's less stress on my knees. I can't do high impact anymore. Not to mention, walking slimmed my legs. All I have to do is walk :) All that high impact, HiiT or leg workouts didn't slim my legs like walking does. I also have a Fitbit, have to make sure I get at least 10K a day. I usually get between 16K-22K a day.

WOW! That is awesome steps daily. :) I am between 6000-10000 average right now due to work issues.
The heat and humidity also do me in for any outside walks/runs.

OK it is back on! I am not as sore as I thought I would be today in my upper.

RWH CUB is the plan. Then it is off to work as usual.

Hello to Sherry!

Have a great one!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

LS Ultimate Power Walk (6800 steps) = 55 + P90X2 Plyocide is done. Plyocide was tough :( I had to modify some of the jumps. I do like that he uses the foam roller and it had a nice long cool down/stretch.

Thanks Heidi :) I love walking and it gets me a great step count. More than I get from any other workouts. And it's low impact :) Good job today.

Have a great workout and day everyone.

Hi all!

I took yesterday as a rest day. The first day back at work after a busy week off just about wore me out. The only thing I did was a slow relaxing dog walk.

Today was back at it - after swinging by to vote after work, I was able to get in a much swifter dog walk and a 4 mile run.

Belinda - You are doing absolutely fantastic on your steps every day! :D That's quite the daily number. And that's lots of walking on top of you exercise. You are impressive!

Heidi - Hope you can stick with your plan this month, and that cold finally goes away for good! Just wait until the second day for the DOMS to kick in. ;)

That's it for today. Back at it tomorrow. See ya then.

Morning! Feeling my shoulders again this morning. :)

Just finished XT Legs. OH MY! May be needing a padded seat later.

Sherry: Great job on your walks and 4 miler. :)

So far so good on feeling better and with less headaches. Fingers crossed it stays this way.

Belinda: LOL! Just that name alone (plyocide) says it all. EEK! Great job on your workouts!

Off to shower and work. Have a great one!
Heidi

Oh I did do RWH Circuit Upper if I didn't mention it yesterday. LOL!

ood afternoon,

This morning I did LS Miracle 4 miles and P90X2 Recovery + Mobility= 58 min. Tony made me laugh :) Lots of foam rolling in that one. Also I like it, it was slow and controlled. I didn't felt rushed with the stretches. I need to use my foam roller more often.

Heidi - trust me :) I am only doing that one once :p Way to high impact for me. Great job with XT legs. How are your legs feeling, lol?

Sherry - I am staying busy, that's for sure :) You be surprised what great step counts you get from just walking. Love walking! Great job on that walk.

I will see you all in the morning. Have a great day and workout,everyone.

Hey girls,

P90X2 Total Body + X2 Ab Ripper (that one was tough :( and Rock'n Sock'n KB premix #1 is done.

See you all in tomorrow. Have a great day!

Hi all!

Yesterday - total mentally exhausting day at work, plus a sinus headache from allergies that was hitting me right above the eyeballs, so I was lucky to get a dog walk in.

Today - much better for allergies, work still crazy, but I did get in 7 miles and a dog walk.

Heidi - How's the walking today? Actually, I think it's the getting up from sitting to walking is when I feel it most. Sometimes takes a few steps to get it all working when I've been sitting for a long time.

Belinda - You are over the 150 mark! Where's the fireworks? No one else has nearly the premixes that Cathe does, so quite a bit easier to get the dvd's done, eh?

That's it for today. Tomorrow is Friday - so needing the weekend!

Good morning,

Ellen Barrett: Super Fast Body Blast = 30 min and P90X2 Yoga is done.

Thanks Sherry :) I am trying to get as many Cathe premixes done as possible. She has premixes for years. I know I will hit "200" soon, I am gonna keep going until the end of Dec 2017 :D Good job yesterday.

I will do a walk later.

BBL!

Morning! Oh boy my legs and shoulders are still sore! After legs thursday I went for a walk: 2.32 miles. I think this added to the soreness. LOL!

Plan for today: RWH CUB again. I will go lighter on the shoulders however.

Yesterday I did a lighter low impact version of To The Max. My lower body is too sore for a lot of jumping over the step right now.
I didn't get in as many steps yesterday as I wanted to: Just too tired!

I will aim for 10000 today.

Sherry: Great job on your walk yesterday! How's your pup after that long walk? ;)

Belinda: Nice job on your rotation with premixes. Yes, there are quite a few!

Have a great Saturday!
BBL
Have a housewarming party to go to this afternoon. I better get in my WO early!

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.