Strength in Numbers

Can't believe I've haven't posted for awhile. I don't know where the times goes. Still rotating days of cardio on the beach and yoga. It's working really well for now.

Pam, Great job on Tabatacise and the addition of Bonus core 1. Don't you love quivering muscles? Very good! Enjoy Atlanta and I'm sure hubby is enjoying Driving class at the Porsche Center.

Julie, Great job on Rhythm Ride. Yay for Ozzie. I'm so glad!

Cheryl, Great job on Crossfire and housework.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Julie Good job on Rhythm Ride. Nice that you can change the resistance to make the workout suit you. I am glad that Ozzie's surgery went well.

Pam Good work with Tabatacise and bonus core 1. Fun that your DH gets to experience driving a Porsche. I hope he enjoys it.

Janie Time can get away from you very easily. Good for you in rotating your cardio on the beach and yoga.

Friday was Afterburn. Another toughie on a hot day. Saturday I did RWH LI Hiit 1 and then went dragon boating. In the afternoon I went for a walk. Sunday I did some stretching on my BOSU.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

This weekend flew by. Saturday, I actually had problems sleeping. I got up at 3:30 thinking about work and could not get back to sleep even after I wrote down my thoughts. So frustrating that I just laid in bed until almost 7. I may have dozed off a couple of times but only for a few minutes before I was back awake again. I did manage to do a new Strength Training for Fat Loss workout. After that DH and I had car troubles. My car was making a funny noise and his Jeep wouldn’t start. We ended up having to have the Jeep towed to a mechanic and they are going to look at it today. Good think we also have a truck so we are not down to one vehicle. After taking care of that, we ran errands. I was exhausted by 8 that night and went to bed. Sunday I did Live Hi/Lo Cardio and Core. It was a good workout and one that I might do again. After that, DH and I had to go back in to town to run some more errands we didn’t get done on Saturday. Then we took Ozzie for a walk and was lazy the rest of the day.

Pam Great job on Tabatacise + core 1! Wow, I can’t believe he waited a year and a half to use his present. Hopefully you both had a great weekend in Hotlanta!

Have a great day!

Janie Don't worry about not posting for awhile, it happens. Great job on your roll your own rotations of cardio on the beach and yoga. It sounds perfect.

Cheryl Great job on AB, and RWH LI Hiit 1 and dragon boating! Wow, a walk and stretching too, great job.

Julie Boy the weekend really did fly by. Sorry to hear that you had so much trouble sleeping on Saturday, that is really terrible. It sounds like you are under too much stress. Great job on doing your STFL workout anyway, I'm sure that was tough after hardly any sleep. Oh man, what a double whammy bad day with both cars acting up, I hope it isn't anything too bad and they are back in business soon! I don't blamde you for going to bed early that night, you had a bad day after a bad night! Great job on Live hi/lo cardio and core on Sunday too.

Atlanta was fun. I took Saturday as my rest day since we were out of town. The Porsche place was so nice and DH had a lot of fun, but he said that it was really intense. They were flying around the track! They also had this slip pad thing that was wet, and when the car hit the pad it would shoot the back wheels to one side or the other and they had to react to keep the car from spinning. DH did really well on that, there were several cars that ending up spinning all the way around, some more than once. They had another big circle that was wet that they would drive around and spin around and another obstacle course with cones. When he was done the instructor took me on two laps around the track. I had my eyes closes for most of the first lap, it was really scary. The instructor is a professional race car drive, and he said that was about 80% of the speed he would normally do the track. Yikes! We got back Saturday night and went to our neighbors for dinner. Yesterday I didn't feel like doing GS legs again, so I did Lower Body Blast. This morning was supposed to be MMA Boxing but since I don't like that one I did Body Max1 step and power circuits and Xtrain core 2. Have a great day!

Pam

Hi Everyone, checking in so you don't think I went missing again. Did lots of walking today. I also bought a Martin 12 string guitar. YIKES! I love it!!

Janie

Julie Sorry that you had so much trouble sleeping. I hated it when all I did was think about work and worried about things. I hope things get better for you soon. Good for you in doing Strength Training for Fat Loss with so little sleep. Oh man car troubles are not fun. I hope not too much is wrong with them. Way to go on Hi/Lo Cardio and Core too.

Pam Driving the Porsche sounded like a lot of fun. I am glad that your DH enjoyed it. Good job on Lower Body Blast, Body Max 1 step and power circuits and XTrain core 2.

Janie Good work on all of your walking. Nice to have a new guitar.

This morning I did RWH LIHI Legs. Then I went to mow my parents lawn. In the afternoon we went to see the new Jason Borne movie. Lots and lot of action in that one. Did you see that Cathe has a new series coming out in the fall? I am wondering if they have done a lot of the filming already because she said that it will be available in the fall and that isn't too far away.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night was Live Lovin’ Those Legs and I was lovin’ that workout. It flew by and my butt was fried at the end with the floor work. I am not a huge fan of floor work but this was not too much to make me hate it.

Pam Wow, the Porsche driving experience sounds scary and a little fun. Almost like roller coasters. I would probably be keeping my eyes closed as well. Luckily the Jeep just needs a new sensor so not horribly expensive. Great job on LBB in exchange for GSL and BM step and circuits plus XT core 2!

Janie Great job on your walking. You are doing awesome fitting in what you can. Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you are doing.

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIHI Legs! I saw the new Cathe series. So excited for all of them. I am guessing that they will not be ready until mid-December. Fall is technically until December 20 so she has a few months to get it all done. I think it would be great to get it early but has she ever filmed before announcing the presale?

Have a great day!

Janie Good to hear from you. Great job on your walking and congratulations on that guitar!! Sounds like more fun times ahead for you!

Cheryl Great job on Legs. I have been seeing a lot of press about that new Jason Borne movie. It sounds like it was good. I was so excited to see Cathe's announcement about the new series yesterday! It seemed like it was kind've buried in her weekly newsletter, I had to read it twice to make sure that I was reading it correctly! The workouts sound like they are going to be great, especially the bootcamp one!

Julie Great job on Live Lovin’ Those Legs, it sounds like a great workout. I'm not a big fan of floorwork either.

This morning was STS Total Body again. I figured I was ready to do it again since it has been two weeks since the last time. I do really like those trisets too, although I could live without the bonus burns! :rolleyes:. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on Live Lovin' Those Legs and your fried butt :D. No she has never filmed before a presale before but usually the presale starts in the Spring before filming starts. This time the presale starts in late summer and I know how long things can take to get everything done but maybe they didn't want the announcement about the fit tower and new series to be too close together.

Pam I am looking forward to the new series too. Good work on STS Total Body.

This morning was RWH LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I don't know why I always feel to weak with this one. Tonight is dragon boating and it looks like it will be in the rain. Oh well it is a water sport ;).

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night was Live Quick Fix Kickboxing plus 100 Reps Boxing Bonus Challenge plus Step & Weight Drills! That’s a mouthful. It was Cathe’s 100th Live episode. It was really good. I was tentative going into it because it sounded so mish moshy that I wasn’t sure I would like it but it was fun and flew by.

Pam Great job on STS TB (again)! I love the trisets set up too.

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIHI CST! That is a really tough workout. I always feel weak on it too but I think it is the workout not us actually being weak. That’s a good point that maybe they did not want two announcements so close together.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIHI CST. I haven't done that one in a long time so I can't really remember it, but I do remember those LIHIs being tough. I hop you didn't get TOO wet dragon boating!

Julie Great job on Quick Fix Kickboxing plus 100 Reps Boxing Bonus Challenge plus Step & Weight Drills! That IS a mouthful and does sound like quite the mish mosh. I'm glad to hear that it was so much fun though!

This morning was Intensity for me. It was harder than usual because my legs were feeling stiff from STS TB yesterday. I survived though :D Have a great day!

Pam

Today was Total Body Sculpting and a short walk with the doggies. Felt good to use weights even though they light.

Pam, Great job on Intensity. Glad you made it through especially after doing STS TB the day before.

Cheryl, Great job on RWH LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Enjoy dragon boating tonight. Ug, wish you would have better weather.

Julie, Great job on Live Quick Fix Kickboxing plus 100 Reps Boxing Bonus Challenge plus Step & Weight Drills. Not only is it a mouthful, but it's a lot of work as well. Good job!

Take care everyone,

Janie

Julie Good work on Live Quick Fix Kickboxing plus 100 Reps Boxing Boxing Challenge plus Step & Weight Drills. Yep that is a mouthful.

Pam We were lucky and the rain stopped when we were on the water. It did try to rain again when we were sitting outside having our post training beer but it didn't amount to much. Way to go on Intensity.

Janie Great job on Total Body Sculpting and your short walk with the doggies.

We were lucky last night and the rain stopped when we were out on the water. Our coach worked us hard since we are getting ready to go to our first regatta as a team on August 20th. This morning I did PRS #1. It said #2 on the rotation but since I had already done that one a couple of weeks ago I decided to do #1 instead.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last night was a new Lift Weights Faster workout. I was feeling very tired and unmotivated but I did it and made it through. I was excited about the workout earlier in the week but then work happened and I just got tired. Hopefully next week will be better.

Pam Great job on Intensity! Intensity is tough by itself but I hear you when your legs are stiff those plyo moves can be torture. Glad you made survived!

Janie Great job on TBS and your short doggie walk! Weights are weights no matter what poundage they are you did awesome!

Cheryl Great job on PRS #1! How exciting to have a regatta with your team coming up. I know you have done a few for other teams but I am sure this will feel different since it is your team this time.

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on TBS and your doggie walk, it doesn't matter how heavy the weights are!

Cheryl I'm glad to hear that the rain cooperated with you for dragon boating. I'm sure it will be more fun doing a regatta with your own team this time! Great job on PRS 1.

Julie Great job on LWF, especially when you were feeling tired and unmotivated. That was the thing I didn't like about evening workouts, I was sometimes just drained after a day at work. I'm sure it will go better next time.

This morning was 40/20 for me and then I did one of Mindy's core connection workouts. I was surprised to see 40/20 on the calendar the day after Intensity :confused: The Mindy core workout was pretty good. It's all functional, so there was hardly any floor work. There was one part I didn't finish with all this one-legged stuff, but the part I skipped was only about 1 minute out of 25. Except for that crazy part, I think this is a core workout that Julie might like :). Have a great day!

Pam

Today was a cardio video using step ups for 20 - 25 min. Later will take the doggies out for a short walk. Looking forward to oatmeal nuts and a banana.

Pam, Great job on 40/20 and Mindy's core connection.

Julie, great job on Lift Weights Faster. Hope your energy comes back and you won't be so tired next time.

Cheryl, Oh! So glad the rain stopped for your dragon boating. Also great job this morning on PRS #1.

Take care all,

Janie

Last night was 80’s Style Cardio with Low Impact Blasts. It was a fun workout. A mix of blast from the past moves from MIC with some old and newer low impact blasts. Happy day it is Friday. I have been waiting all week for today. This week really hasn’t gone by slow but with the way my last weekend went, I am looking forward to a normal weekend.

Pam Great job on 40/20 and Core Connection by Mindy! Wow 40/20 the day after Intensity. Cathe must have momentarily lost her mind. I do prefer standing core work to floor core work. Although 25 minutes seems a bit long for core work for me. I probably need to start out with 5 and work my way up.

Janie Great job on your step ups and short doggie walk. Yum, your oatmeal with nuts and a banana sounds delicious. I love oatmeal. It is so versatile, I could probably eat it every day.

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on your cardio step ups. I ope you and the doggies got a nice walk in. How is Lefty doing btw? I bet he is thriving! I was going to say yum to your oatmeal, nuts, and banana, but I don't like bananas :D Make that oatmeal, nuts, and strawberries for me :). I hope you enjoyed it though.

Julie Great job on 80's style cardio with LI blasts. that sounds like a lot of fun. I'm happy it's Friday too. My DH has been gone all week and comes home this afternoon. :) Of course he goes out of town again on Monday, but at least only for 2 nights. I ope you have a much more normal and relaxing weekend this weekend. Last weekend was crazy for you!

This morning was supposed to be STS Total Body again, but I subbed muscle max instead. I didn't really feel like doing it, but luckily I likie MM and it went by quickly. Happy Friday!

Pam

Julie Good work on your Lift Weights Faster workout. It is hard to do when you are feeling tired and unmotivated but good for you in pulling it out. It will be different doing a regatta with my own team. I am looking forward to it.

Pam Good for you in doing 40/20 right after doing Intensity, that is crazy. Way to go on the Mindy core workout too. I do like standing core work for a change of pace.

Janie Good job on you cardio and taking your doggies out for a walk.

Julie Great job on 80's Style Cardio with Low Impact Blasts. Enjoy your weekend, I hope it isn't as crazy as the last weekend was for you.

Pam Good job on Muscle Max.

Wow I don't know where the week went :confused: but I haven't had a chance to sit at the computer since Wednesday. I can't remember what I did on Thursday but Friday was 4DS Kickbox and Saturday was RWH Back and Biceps and then I went dragon boating. Today I did Yoga Relax. Thursday afternoon into the evening we looked after one of our neighbours dog so they could go out for dinner and a movie. He was pretty good around the cats though Tango made sure he kept an eye on him to make sure he wasn't getting into any trouble. Friday was a celebration of life for our friends mother. It was really nice. They had leftover food from it so Saturday us and a few of the neighbours went over there for dinner to help them eat it. Today I went out with some friends for a walk along the river. It is a bit cool and cloudy here but at least it didn't rain.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on whatever you did Wednesday :D, 4DS Kickbox, RWH B&B and dragon boating. That was nice of you to watch the neighbors dog for them, it sounds like Tango kept an extra close eye on him! I like that it's a celebration of life, that sounds nice.

We had a quiet night on Friday because my DH was just back from London. I took Saturday as a rest day, but we did get a ski in and we both skiied great. We were pretty surprised since it was our first time in 3 weeks! Sunday morning I did KPC then ran some errands and visited my mom. This morning I started Cathe's November 2015 rotation with XTrain Cardio leg blast. I really like that one, so it was a good one for a Monday morning. My DH left for the airport at 4:30 this morning for a 6 am flight, but got to the airport and found out that Deltas computers have been down since midnight last night so he is still sitting at the airport :mad:. How frustrating! Happy Monday!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.