Who cares July

Hi all

Lisa - Looks like we're tracking each other on workouts. I'm not surprised you're tired. Yes, we're just going for a week this time.

Did Hard Strikes today, it's baking so didn't want to overtax myself. I've even had a 30 min siesta!!

17.5 miles today, sooooo humid, I got done riding and whooooosh, pure sweat drenched and dripping! I'd post a picture but I looked like a drowned rat! I did bathroom cleaning part 1 yesterday so going to do part 2 today. Ronne, siesta sounds perfect!

HI girls! Today did a YouTube workout, a hiit. Ronne, when do you leave? Sounds like a dream! Lisa, do you go different routes everyday? Convention is here in town this week, I met a lady who was here for the convention, she told me "you Midwestern people have the cutest accents!" Made me laugh! I didn't think we had accents! Hello to everyone else! Have to get to shower! Good day to all! Mary

Hello

Lisa - that's a long way in heat, do you take water with you?

Mary - do you use your DVDs anymore? We go on Saturday.

Xtrain BS BT done. Another hot one today. Loving being able to wear shorts at last. Feel like I'm prepping for holiday.
DD just finished school today, now to keep her occupied for six weeks!

Just a short walk today and HR UB premix. I'm tired, cleaned like a mad woman, aka Mary. Mopped whole house too. Good the cleaning is done! Ronne, yes I take water. You'll probably find this gross but I pour water into the lid for Suki. I drink from open bottle. I can't believe you are just now wearing shorts! So DD only has a 6 week break then it's back to school? Mary, yea, we have a few different routes, most are gravel so it may get boring in the winter (or I'll have to haul the bike). My neighbor is going to start riding with me when DH can't once she back from vacation. I didn't think y'all had accents either. Where was she from?

Hello

Lisa - just you and me at the moment! Well done on the cleaning, it sounds like a workout. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times that I wear shorts in this country every year! That'll be nice for you to have another riding buddy.

Yoga today, some hip stretching as they're feeling a bit tight. Weather still lovely but temp has dropped a bit. No siesta needed today!

Good Morning,

I did Muscle Definition 1 Tuesday and Stepbox Kickbox Drills Wednesday but no workout today woke up with a headache

Hello! Today did a barre workout. Yesterday was busy, work, mowed, cleaned and did a hiit workout. Ronne, have a great vacation! I will be here just green with envy! Lisa, how nice your neighbor wants to bike too! It's always nice to have company. Roxie, are you guys hot? I know the heat is coming this way! Hi Murphy! Not much here today, just hauling the kids around! But not for much longer, I think they leave in 26 days, but who is counting? Mary

Suki was restless so I had to get her out for a run with the bike, we went 20 miles. She ran probably 3 chasing bunnies and prarie dogs, thank goodness nobody on trail today and when we got hot we just turned up the pedal assist and zoomed along more easily and got a good breeze! Mary, are you sad to see them go or excited for them or both? My first one I think I cried the whole first month he was gone. The second one, I was like 'see ya later!'. I might have found yet another neighbor to bike, we'll see. Putting myself out there and at least asking. My BFF seems not to be interested so I'm not pressing her. Something is up with her and I'm getting frustrated with the friendship. I think she's still in mourning over her parents (her mom's passing was 1 yr yesterday), and depressed and not taking the anti depressants. I've been there, I know how it is but everything I try keeps getting excuses. Doesn't help that I can't hike and all I hear from her is that she'd like to be hiking but it's like she just is full of excuses. oh well. I digress. Ronne, have a great vacation! I accidentally took a siesta yesterday. My neck was a bit sore (probably from all the housework) so I laid down on heating pad and next thing I knew I had dozed off for a bit! I'd miss not being able to wear shorts! Roxie, hope your headache gets better. I go to hormone dr tomorrow. I'm going to see what she says about troche and this weight gain that I swear came on after the patch. My neighbor was just talking about her weight gain and meno, Mary, did you not have any wt gain? Gotta run!

HI all. I was away for a few day, Philadelphia. We walked all over the place, mostly museums. My kids were so tired. I finally wore them out - and myself too. Today was a HiiT workout. I just could not do some stuff. Still working up to it.
Anyone getting the new tower and/or videos?

Roxie - what is muscle definition like? Is that a KCM?
Ronne - have fun.
Lisa - have fun on the ride with the neighbor.
Mary - is the area crazy now with the convention?

Murphy

HI all. I was away for a few day, Philadelphia. We walked all over the place, mostly museums. My kids were so tired. I finally wore them out - and myself too. Today was a HiiT workout. I just could not do some stuff. Still working up to it.
Anyone getting the new tower and/or videos?

Roxie - what is muscle definition like? Is that a KCM?
Ronne - have fun.
Lisa - have fun on the ride with the neighbor.
Mary - is the area crazy now with the convention?

Murphy

Yes Murphy its a KCM and it is a full body workout just a little longer than 30 minutes

Hi everyone

Murphy - sounds like a nice trip.

Lisa - sorry to hear about your friend, it does sound like she's going through a bad time. All you can do is be there for her and let her know that.

Mary - I'm supposed to do some mowing and cleaning this evening as well as pack. I'm not really feeling it at the moment!

Did Hiit 40/20 (well I skipped three sections, just couldn't manage it all). Been into town to get last minute holiday supplies, bought myself a new swimsuit and a beach cover-up!
See you all in a week or so ...

I did ICE Chiseled UB yesterday and a 16.5 mile bike ride today, it was sooooo hot I was so happy to use the pedal assist to get home because I couldn't stand the sun/heat anymore, and that was at 9:30am! I went to dr yesterday about hormones. I think they have no idea, they say with the amount they are giving me my numbers should be higher, maybe it's what I'm eating and told me to go to a nutrionist. I think it's a cop out. I'm just going to stop the hormones and see how I do. I'm not going to spend my life analyzing everything I eat. I'm a bit miffed.

Ronne, enjoy hols
Roxie, I can't even imagine your heat, are you on the boat?
Murphy, I'm not planning to get tower or videos, are you?

HI girls! Late today, did a Pilates workout today. Yesterday did upper body, I must have done something wrong, my shoulder was in spasms last night, I was so miserable. Today just feels sore, I will rest upper body for a bit. Today did cleaning, Costco, target, wash and running the kids around. Lisa, how are you biking in this heat? We finally turned the air on, my feet are cold now! I wish doctors would say when they don't know instead of putting it on someone else to figure out. Very frustrating. Roxie, enjoy the boat! Ronne, have fun! Murphy, no I'm not ordering. That's a bit too much for me, money wise. I would like to tho! Good night to all! Ma

25 mile ride today. We lucked out, clouds came out for most of the ride. Mary, how's the shoulder? You didn't clean with it hurting did you?

PUB UB but only C,B,S to limit neck tension. If Ronne were here she'd be so proud of me limiting things! I have friends coming over tomorrow and then another friend outing on Wed so won't be around. My BFF is finally committing to doing some things. Wed we are going to do stand up paddle boarding! Oh my!

HI all. I did an old The Firm video. I did the partner one the other day. I think I may start going through them with an eye towards getting rid of what I don't like or etc. They are on VHS. I have way too many and don't need all of them. I plan to go through the Cathe's too but I have to work up to a few of them before I do them again.

Lisa - I plan to get the tower. I had the old one but it rusted when we got water in the basement. Then one of the screws/nuts and bolts came off and got lost. It was time for it to go. I wasn't going to get it but DH could use it with the weight bench.

Waves to all.

Murphy

Good Evening,

KCM Plateau Buster 1 this morning.

Lisa-all weekend was spent at the lake and even the water was 87 so not real refreshing.

just popping in, 20 mile ride today, weather was pretty nice since the sun stayed behind some light clouds most of the time. Murphy, the one company in Japan that made VCRs quit producing them a couple days ago. Maybe you need to buy a backup player? lol. Roxie, as long as the sun isn't super intense (ie. behind some cloud cover) it isn't so bad, love it when we luck out with clouds during our rides!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.