Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on LM, I haven't done that one in ages. Great job on XTrain legs and dragon boating too!

Julie Great job on Live compound giant sets light weight. I'm so proud of you for hanging in there for the core work!

Janie Pop in when you can, it's always great to hear from you!

This morning was supposed to be cycle max, but I didn't feel like spinning, so I did Step Blast instead. It is always so much fun. I'm so glad it is almost Friday and I'm almost done with this workshop. It has been good, but really long and tiring! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on Live Compound Giant Sets Light Weight and including the core work even though you didn't want to.

Janie Enjoy your next two busy weeks. Post when you can.

Pam Way to go on Step Blast. Glad that your workshop is almost done.

This morning I did Knockout Rockout then I got all the housework done since it was raining out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last night I did my Lift Weights Faster workout. It was a doozy for some reason. Maybe because of how hot and humid it has been lately, it took more out of me. I am so happy it is Friday. This week flew by and I am taking a half day at work and DH and I are going to visit his brother this weekend which will be fun.

Janie Glad you popped in to let us know how things are going. No worries if you don’t get a chance to get back to us until things settle down. Hope you are doing something fun.

Pam Great job on Step Blast! Gasp! I don’t think I have ever said, I don’t feel like spinning. Although one of the pedals on my spin bike broke so I can’t do any right now until I get the new ones put on.

Cheryl Great job on RK and the housework! Sometimes when it is raining it makes it easy to want to do the housework; other times it makes it easy to want to curl up into a ball and watch Netflix all day. You are good for choosing the former.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RK and getting your housework done!

Julie Great job on you LWF workout. I'm sure the heat and humidity had something to do with it being so tough! I hope you have a great weekend getaway!

I realized last night that I forgot to post yesterday. I did power hour yesterday morning and this morning was cardio kicks and LIC abs. I always think of Julie on CK days. We skiied last night and as you saw on FB, I tore up my hands. We haven't skiied enough for me to build up my callouses and when the water gets so warm it makes your skin really soft and that happens. No skiing today!! Have a great weekend!

Pam

Julie Good work on your Lift Weights Faster workout with the hot and humid weather.

Pam Way to go on Power Hour, Cardio Kicks and LIC abs. I saw that your hands looked a bit torn up. Water skiing has to be one of the funner ways to get your hands toughened up.

So yesterday was XTrain bis and tris then we went out to my parents to mow their lawn for them. Today was dragon boating. It was a fun morning out on the water.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

That's me and the gang. Our very first performance together. It will get better, but not too bad for our first time.

Cheryl, Great job on XTrain bis and tris and working on parents yard. And for dragon boating.

Pam, Great job on Power hour and the next day cardio kicks and LIC abs. Skiing in my eyes is also a workout. Good for you to workout and have fun at the same time. But sorrry about your hands tored up. Ug.

Julie, Great job on Lift Weights Faster workout. Enjoy your added time for this weekend.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last edited:
Here we are at Monday again. The weekend flew by as usual but DH and I had fun visiting his brother. They have a 3 ½ year old. On Saturday, he got us up at 6 in the morning and we took him to the beach and the park. We were all exhausted by the end of the day. DH and I came home yesterday. This morning it was so hard to get out of bed. I think the weekend wore me out.

Pam Great job on PH and CK + LIC abs! Oh yes your blister looked like it hurt big time. I am such a wimp with my hands. I don’t like callouses. I would have to find some way to protect my hands while skiing.

Cheryl Great job on XT Bis/Tris! It’s so great that you enjoy dragon boating and are able to do it so frequently.

Janie Oh I think your group did great! I bet it was better in person and you looked like you were having so much fun.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Xtrain bis and tris and dragon boating. Glad to hear you had a fun time on water, it's usually a great plac to be!

Janie I will have to listen to your performance later since I'm at work, but thanks for posting the video, I can't wait to watch!

Julie I am with you on the weekend flying by. How do they always go so fast?! Little ones sure can wear you out, can't they? It's amaxing how much energy they have. It sounds like you had a really fun weekend though. I do wear gloves to protect my hands when I ski, but that isn't always enough. I have tried glove liners, but they don't really seem to help much and are bulky and uncomfortable. Usually when they start getting torn up we start taping them :rolleyes:

Yesterday was my rest day. I had a cooking class with my friend that started at 10 and lasted until 3. We ate so much food that I thought I was going to explode. He lets us bring home the leftovers, so I brought some home for the DH for dinner since there was no way I was eating again! This morning was PLB. For some reason it felt a lot harder than usual. I really have to crack down on the eating this week, it was pretty out of control over the weekend. Maybe that's why my workout felt so tough?! Have a great day!

Pam

Last night I did Live Total Body Cardio and Weights. It was fun and went by fast. It was a steady state cardio, followed by a plyo cardio, then a combo upper/lower move, then upper isolation. It ended with two standing core moves which I prefer to traditional core work.

Pam Great job on PLB! I definitely feel that workouts are harder when my eating is not on point. Mine was terrible over the weekend and I am feeling it. I need to do good this week because I know there will be some out of control eating over the holiday weekend.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on live TBCW, it sounds like a really fun workout! Nice that the core work was standing core too! Oh yes, I forgot about the holiday weekend ahead, that means I have to buckle down on the eating even harder!

This morning for me was Step Works, another oldie but goodie. I hope everyone has a great day!

Pam

Last night was Live RWH Scrambler. It was a little bit of RWH Lower Body Circuit and Upper Body Circuit mixed together. I had always thought that would make a great premix but they were on separate DVDs. This was good but probably not super intense like the DVDs which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Pam Great job on Step Works! I haven’t done any of those oldie but goodie step workouts in years. Loved the leotards and scrunchies though when I did do them.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on RWH Scrambler. It sounds like it would be fun. Sometimes it's good to have those less intense workouts too.

This morning for me was Supercuts. I hadn't done that su/pu combo in awhile. I was proud of myself because I kept up with them the whole time, but I did have to drop to my knees for the last couple sets of push ups. I hope everyone is having a great week!

Pam

Janie You guys sounded great. I am sure that you were having fun too.

Julie I am glad that you had fun visiting DH's brother and your nephew. Wow he sure had you up early didn't he.

Pam My workouts suck when I don't eat properly too. I bet you had a lot of fun cooking though. Good job on PLB.

Julie Good job on Live Total Body Cardio and Weights. I like standing core work too as a change of pace.

Pam Way to go on Step Works.

Julie Good job on Live RWH Scrambler.

Pam Good work on Supercuts. The su/pu combo is a killer.

Sorry that I have been MIA but it has been a couple of busy days. Sunday I did yoga relax and Monday was Flex Train. Monday afternoon we went out to my parents house as the whole family was getting together as my cousin and his family had just arrived from Australia for a visit. It was good to get everyone together. Tuesday I did Athletic Step and I did try to post using my IPad outside but I was having some difficulty. In the evening I went dragon boating and then we all went out for a beer afterwards. This morning was Supercuts and then I went to Costco and got the other grocery shopping done. DH needed a new pair of walking shoes so we went out in the afternoon to find him a pair.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Lots of deep cleaning my house in preparation for Joe's sister (Jane) to come visit. Moved hundreds of pounds of free weights from the living room to my bedroom Literally hundreds of pounds. Vacuumed, swept, dusted and Windexed. That was only the living room. I'm now on the bathroom but didn't get that finished. Will finish tomorrow, then more sweeping, tons of laundry and dusting and should be done in a few days for the arrival of my dear sister in law. She has OC? She can't help herself. I want her stay to be a nice one. She is very important to me. In a couple of weeks or so, all will be back to normal and I then will continue with my workouts. It has to be this way. It's only a short time.

Pam, Great job on Supercuts and for keeping up with the gang. Proud of you too. I'm always on my knees for push ups lately.

Julie, Great job on Live RWH Scrambler.

Take care you two,

Janie

Last edited:
Last nigt was Live Get Steppin’! It was really fun. I was nervous because it was pretty much choreography but there were mostly familiar moves. I felt like I rocked it and even remembered the combo better than Cathe who fumbled at the end when she went to put all three combos together. I also messed up and did the workout on 2 risers instead of 1 but it was a good mess up. I don’t think it would have been as intense with 1 riser so this is a good workout to do on 1 riser if you want something lighter and with 2 when you want something a little more intense.

Pam Great job on Supercuts! Great job on keeping up with the su/pu combo. That is tough but you did awesome hanging in there.

Cheryl Great job on YR, FT, AS, and SC! Sounds like you had a busy but fun week. How long is your cousin in from Australia?

Janie All that deep cleaning and moving the weights is definitely a workout. Enjoy your time with your SIL!

Have a great day!

Cheryl NP with being MIA, it happens to all of us. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Great job on YR, FT, AS, and SC! How nice to have the family get together with your cousin. Will he be there long?

Janie Wow, you are going to town on that house! Great job, that is a huge workout in itself, even without moving hundreds of pounds of weights around! What is OC? You are so thoughtful to make sure that she as a lovely stay!

Julie Great job on Live Get Steppin and on an 8 inch step no less! It sounds like one that I would enjoy. That is awesome that you rocked it more than Cathe did too! :D Way to go!

Well once again, I had Pedal Power on the calendar but didn't feel like spinning (sorry Julie ;)). I did Imax 3 and had a beet red face when I was done. I don't often do that one, so it was a fun change of pace. This week is dragging by, I can't wait for the holiday weekend!! Have a great day!

Pam

Janie That is so nice of you to deep clean your house for your SIL so she will have a nice visit with you. Enjoy your time with her.

Julie Good job on Live Get Steppin' and with two riser as well. My cousin will be staying for three weeks but Monday was the only time we could get together with them. They will be catching up with a lot of family and friends while they are here.

Pam As I told Julie my cousin will be here for about three weeks but Monday was the only day we could get together with them. Too funny about not wanting to do any spinning. Good work on Imax 3.

So today for me was Step Blast. I really like that workout.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night was Live Legs w/Weights and Barre. It was good. Weights were light and she didn’t really rep you to death. It was perfect for last night since I got horrible sleep the night before. I am not sure I will do it again but it was good and I felt the burn especially during barre. I am so ready for a 3 day weekend.

Pam Great job on Imax 3! That is a good one to replace spinning with. Today is finally Friday and the weekend will be here soon!

Cheryl Great job on Step Blast! That’s a shame you only get one day but it is good they will be able to see a lot of people while they are here.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Step Blast, such a fun one. Happy Canada Day!

Julie Great job on LLWB, that's good that it was just the right level for you I hope you got a better sleep last night. So happy the long weekend is here, but of course we both know that it will fly by!

This morning was Muscle Max for me. Another one that I haven't done in awhile and it flew by. I hope everyone has a great day!

Pam

Last minute cleaning and then start dinner for my hubby and SIL, so when they arrive they can relax and enjoy the rest of the evening.

You all are doing so well with your workouts. Very proud of you.

Jane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.