Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Good evening,

This morning I did Statue of Liberty Step = 47 min (4081 steps)

Had a busy day today. I will be back and catch up on personals tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Hi,

Today I did Rock 'm Sock'm Knockout. I'm looking forward to sleeping in late tomorrow:)

Belinda - Lots of steps!

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

Debbie - I love those step counts and workouts :D Hope you get some sleep.

Kirstin - how are you doing?

I miss Cookie :(

I will be back later.

Hi guys. This week was a rough one for me. With DH gone and all the running around I had to do, on top of work and the boys' homework. I was too wiped out to workout. I did not workout Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Thursday I had the board of ed meeting to go to with my union. We didn't get home until 10. Friday I felt as though I could fall asleep in the classroom, that is how tired I was. I pumped myself up with coffee and it didn't help all that much. Saturday I had to take DS to swim and then take both boys to a birthday party. We were supposed to go to another party after that, but I just couldn't do it. Ended up making an excuse (which I feel awful about) and not going to the second party. I am pissed because my streak of working out six days a week, which I did with hammer and chisel, has ended. I guess I just need to get back on track. This week should be easier, as DH is home and I do not have as many obligations to fulfill, at least not all by myself anyway.

Today's workout was AT. I haven't done this one in a long time and it felt good, especially after three days off in a row. I was sweating like crazy. I've decided to pass on the barre and the workouts. It's not my thing. I still haven't even gotten ICE yet. I am really intrigued by Body Beast. That will probably be my next purchase down the line.

Belinda- I bet you can tell by my step count this week that I started out strong and then I was too exhausted to keep going at the pace I was at, lol. I definitely slowed down by Thursday. After reading this thread, now I see where you are getting your amazing step counts. I will have to check out the website when I have time!

Deb- I cannot wait for summer, to be honest. I feel like I am literally crawling through mud to get to the finish line.

Okay, tomorrow I have Plyo 1 from RWH on tap. I haven't done this one in a long time. I am curious to see how I will do.

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Hallo everyone,

I did Hawaii Step = 40 min + Niagara Falls Step = 29 min today.

Kirstin - sorry to hear you had so much going on this week. Hope next week is a better one.

Debbie - hope you having a great weekend.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Hi,

Today I did a Cathe Live workout "Loving Legs" (I think LOL). I liked it:) We went to dinner tonight and ended up seeing DH's friend & his wife that own a bakery/cafe and ate with them. I would love to go there all the time but they wouldn't charge us so I never go. Maybe that is a good thing:eek:

Belinda - I love all the places you are stepping:)

Kristin - I'm sure it was a tough week being a single parent, this week should be better.

Good morning,

I am done with XTrain Bic & Tricpes # 13 Timesaver (Rounds 4-9) + Core #1 (45:55), I also walked 3 miles.

Debbie - me too :) I highly recommend those workouts, they are so much fun.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Monday everyone.

Workout all done. I did Plyo Hiit 1 and bonus abs 1. I also played outside with Baxter, running around playing chase and then walked him after dinner.

With 13 class days left of school, my principal did another walk through on me. She is supposed to do 3 a year. Well, she hasn't done any until she did one a few days ago and now today. I guess she will do my third one on the last day of classes. . . she only had positive things to say, but I am not loving being observed when we are so close to the end. Luckily, my students are still engaged. Once the heat comes it will be all over with that though, lol.

Belinda- you kept me on my feet and moving with today's fitbit challenge. I have a feeling I am going to sleep like a baby tonight, lol.

Deb- you are too good. You can bet your last dollar if I knew someone who owned a bakery and they would not charge me for their food I would be there often, lol. I love bakery crumb cake, lol.

Okay, I have laundry to put away and then I have to shower because I am sweaty gross!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did ICE shoulder muscle meltdown. I started covering for the NYC girl so will be in their the next 2 weeks. 1st day saw a gigantic cockaroach:eek: She forgot to leave me a key so needed to cut the cable for the cart but TG they have extra cables & locks. I also almost was hit by an SUV (but TG she was texting) thought the timer said I had 10 seconds to go but it really said 0:oops:

Belinda - It looks like you both are doing great with the steps!!

Kristin - Bakery crumb cake so good;) It must be so difficult to keep the kids in check at the end of the year, not the best time to be evaluated.

Good morning,

Les Mill Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior's workout is done.

Debbie - we sure did :) Nice job yesterday.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Flex Train and a walk with Baxter is all done. I am exhausted. I need to get some sleep.

Deb- Belinda and I both did over 20,000 steps yesterday. She beat my total, lol. She did 25,561 in a 24 hour. I had 23,000. I earned a new badge yesterday, lol.

Belinda- I bow down to the step queen, lol. Awesome job!

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Hi,

I did ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast. I worked in NJ today so much better back to NY tomorrow.

Belinda & Kristin - I have the Fit Bit that attaches to your clothes someone told me you don't get as many steps with that one. I have to think about getting the wrist one because you two are having too much fun ;) & it looks like a great challenge! Do you have the one that looks like the apple watch or the colorful bracelet one?

Hi girls,

XTRAIN - Chest, Back & Shoulders: Premix 02 Chest/Back/Shoulders (No Resistance Tubing)...48.53 is done.

Kirstin - aww...you are so funny :D Congratulations on earning your 25K badge yesterday :) My next goal is to get 30K in.

Debbie - I have a FitBit Flex with the colorful bracelet.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls,

I walked this morning and I also did Pop Physique Iconic Physique: Butt & Thigh. Love Barre workouts.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi,

Yesterday I took a rest day, today I did ICE muscle meltdown & we walked Lucy she struggled but she made it:) Our air conditioner isn't working very well & to think last week we had the heat on:confused: it probably is confused LOL.

Belinda - I like the name of that workout & bet it was a good one!

Kristin - Are you looking forward to the long weekend?

Good afternoon,

Today I did Leslie Sansone - Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk = 68 min +XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit premix #6 Timesaver Floor Cardio - 22:00 min and XTrain Bic & Triceps Premix 09 Timesaver (Rounds 1-7) Chapters 115, 20 (37:16) ) I am fried:)

Debbie - it was very good Barre workout. I really liked it. Oh no...on the air conditioner, hope it get fixed soon.

Kirstin - where are you?

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Good afternoon,

Today I did XTRAIN All OUT Low Impact HiiT # 13 Double Floor Cardio - 35:07 and XTRAIN Chest, Back & Shoulder Premix 04 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 4) + Core #1...42.40. I also did Physic 57 Thight & Seat Booster = 30 min. That one fried my lower body :) I hit "100" dvd's done today :p Off to the next 100!!

I am done this week. I will take a nice stretch tomorrow. I am already planning next weeks workouts.

Hi,

Yesterday, I started feeling under the weather & today I woke up with a really bad cold. I think working in NY just wiped me out & my resistance was so low:( I'm hoping the chicken soup I made & rest will get rid of this quickly. I will start working out when I get my energy levels up.

Still no a/c, he stopped by & will come back tomorrow with a part. I feel bad but he said he will be in the area.

Belinda - I think you did enough workouts for both of us;)

Kristin - When will you open your pool?

Hey guys. We have been busy all weekend because DS is in a baseball tournament and we opened our pool too, plus helped my parents open their pool. I have been getting in my workouts though. Friday I did the original Bootcamp. Saturday was Xtrain Legs and today was Xtrain All Out. DS has one game in the tournament today at 12 and then we will be lounging in the backyard by the pool. We invited my parents over for dinner tonight. We will be grilling ribs, chicken and having potatoes and veggies. Wednesday and Thursday was crazy at work preparing for the long weekend. My classroom was sooooo freakin hot and humid. It was gross. I had sweat dripping down my back. Not a good feeling. I have a student. . . a quiet boy. His mother died of a drug overdose a few years ago and his dad decided he couldn't handle all the kids, so he was shipping him and some of his siblings to an aunt in Tennessee. The boy was quite upset about this, as you can imagine. I surprised him on Thursday, his last day in school, with cupcakes I made for the class and balloons that said Good luck and We will miss you with a ninja turtle (Donatello, his favorite). He was surprised and kept thanking me. It was a good feeling to put a smile on his face. He is such a good kid who was dealt such a crappy hand in life. Between the baking and running around and the heat in my room, I took Wednesday and Thursday as two rest days.

So that wacko couple on the team. . . DH had a meeting with the other coach and assistant coach and the Human Resources Officer. They "worked it out" but I still do not like these people. I told DH when someone reveals their true colors to me, and they are ugly colors, the wall goes up and I don't take it down. I will be civil, but I will not socialize with them in any capacity at all. . . ever.

Deb- pool is opened! We opened it on Wednesday and I was in it on Friday. The boys went in it on Thursday, but it was too cold for me. It is still cold, but I caved and went in, lol.

Belinda- 100 dvds! that is fantastic. You are on a role! I would like to try for 30k in a day too! Maybe we can do another challenge this week, lol.

Okay, I will be back tomorrow. I plan on getting all my work done tomorrow because it is supposed to rain all day.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.