Early Risers Check In

Well this morning I did ICE To The Mat. For some reason this is only the second time I have done this one. The first time I did it I didn't like it, but it wasn't too bad this morning.

Today is my last workout for the week as I leave bright and early tomorrow morning for vacation. I hope you have a good Memorial Weekend and I will check in with you when I get back to get back on schedule. :)

Glad your feeling better. Let me know when you want to start an X-train rotation. I am finishing up my week of barre workouts - wanna shoot for Monday?

Did upper body barre workout today. Sometimes I just really enjoy really light weights with lots of reps. Which rotation of Xtrain do you want to do? I have never done Xtrain so this will be all new to me. Hoping to get some good results and slim down my lower half.

Sorry you are still feeling bad. Hopefully you can kick this soon. I wouldn't worry about working out if you feel sick, you need to rest and recoup first, not stress your body out. I can restart when ever you are ready, just let me know.

Up and did cardio leg blast today. I love this one... but I"m still so not feeling good. I went to my naturapath dr and she put me on some chinese remedies and an acupuncture treatment... if those don't work I"ll have to go back to regular MD for antibiotics... 2 weeks of being sick! I hope I'm better soon. I feel like I"m losing the ground I made on my fitness.

I did cardio leg blast yesterday and did bi's and tri's today. I am really liking the timesaver 30 minute workouts. Hopefully will see results even with not doing the full program.

2 weeks of being sick is no fun at all. Maybe you just need to just do some stretching and yoga and get your body to heal. Sometimes the body just needs a break. I know the week I was away, even though it bothered me not working out, and I did a lot of walking, was a nice break and I felt it gave my body a rest.

Yes, I'm going to give myself permission to take this week off. Keep posting how you are doing! You will get results just by being consistent ;)

Glad you are feeling better. Today I did Hard Strikes. Good thing I am doing the 30 minute workouts because that one really wore me out. I loved it though. Not that I needed them, but punching gloves would have been nice just for the added little weight for my arms.

I'm glad you liked that one. I think I've done it once! I'm not a huge fan of boxing/kickboxing workouts. It's the coordination, I think. lol. I'm fine with step, so it's funny that I have a hard time with boxing. Yes I am better, taking a different antibiotic now and finally getting better. I'm planning on resuming my workouts on monday. I return to my real job this fall so I really want to get a good rhythm going with my early am workouts. Have a good weekend, Candice!

finally, finally getting better. did a early AM walk today- this afternoon I'm going to try a short workout with Cathe. Going to ease back into it slowly. how was the weekend?

Easing back in is probably the best thing. Glad you are feeling better. Today was Chest/Back/Shoulders - 34 minutes. It went well, I think I should have gone heavier. Tomorrow is a rest day which is weird since is a Tuesday so I think I may add in a barre workout just for something. Weekend was good, 10 mile bike ride. Hope you had a good weekend.

Yes, so so so much better. I'm resuming workouts though next week. I can't believe I went almost the entire month sick and no workouts. I had to take more antibiotics and go to the eye dr for a clogged tear duct.

Today started week three of X-train (short workouts). I am getting a little frustrated at this point. I have done a 4 week rotation of ICE, a 4 week rotation of RWH and now I am on the 3rd week of X-Train (won't even mention the 2 1/2 months of STS) and nothing. No losses, nothing, not even an inch. I like Cathe's workouts, but maybe they aren't for me or my body. I have never done rotations where I didn't get some changes. My diet has been very clean this whole time, with the exception of the my one week on vacation. I just don't know what I should do at this point. Keep going or give up - that's the point I am at this morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.