Strength in Numbers

Today was Chiseled Upper Body. Love the Ice Series! They were made just for me, I swear.

Cheryl, Great job on RWH LIHI chest, shoulders and triceps. Hope your DOM's get feeling better.

Julie, I'm sorry Sweet Pea. Take time out to grieve, it is a healing process. It's OK. xoxo

Cheryl, Great job on Yoga Max. I bake bread for exchanges. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Hugging you through cyber space my dear dear friend. Happy Anniversary! How long? xoxo

Take care my sweet friends,

Janie

Last night I did Live PHA Training! It was a good workout. Cathe messed up and forgot two exercises the first round so she made us do a 4th round to make up for it. The core work at the end was brutal and unexpected. After my workout, I always had a banana and would share the last bit between Maggie and Ozzie. It was sad not having her there to give her the bite of banana. There is all these little reminders of her everywhere.

Cheryl Great job on RWH CST! I can imagine you were sore. Mowing works all those push muscles you used during RWH CST. That is so true that they are never forgotten. She has made a hole in my heart and my memory.

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on Chiseled Upper Body. We have been married for 7 years but have been together for 27. Took us awhile to tie the knot didn't it.

Julie Good work on PHA Training. Too funny about Cathe messing up and making you do a 4th round. There are things that still remind me of Tigger and probably always will. I opened a can of tuna today and he used to come running and get so excited when he heard the can opener. I still look around expecting him to be there. It will take time to make it not hurt so much.

This morning I did ICE LIS 1 & 2. Tonight I did dragon boating. When we get back to the dock we unload the boat and a couple of us paddle it to another dock where we tie it up. So tonight it was me another person who were doing the paddling and our steer person who is at the very back of the boat. Well we were having some issues trying to get the boat away from the dock because the tide was coming in and then all of a sudden there was a big splash. I looked back and our steer person had fallen into the water. We couldn't help him but there were some people out for a walk and they came down to help him out of the water. He was fine just a little embarrassed. We did finally get the boat docked after that little adventure.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night was supposed to be yoga but DH wanted to take Ozzie for a walk so that is what we did. It was a little chilly and windy but doable. We are supposed to get some big storms coming through tonight and then our temps are dropping for the weekend.

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS 1&2 plus dragon boating! Wow what a scary moment. I am glad he was just embarrassed and not hurt. Pets sure do leave a lasting imprint on us don’t they. As much as it hurts, they give so much love that it is worth the pain.

Have a great day!

Julie A walk is always good. How is Ozzie doing? I am sure he is grieving as well and the walk was probably helped him too. Yes they sure do leave a lasting imprint. I don't think I could ever be without a pet.I hope that your storms aren't too bad and it doesn't get too cold.

This morning was RWH LIHI Legs. Then I got the grocery shopping done. Tonight I am going dragon boating again. Hopefully our steer person will stay out of the water this time.

Have great day.

Cheryl

Yesterday was a day off. There is a vet who wants my ashed fused glass made into jewelry, binder. Today I worked all day to get it done. I'm still not done, but didn't get a chance to exercise. Ugh...

Julie, Great job on PHA Training. Glad you liked it, and Cathe's make up. Maggie will be around for awhile yet. I'm so sorry Julie.

Cheryl, Yes it did take you awhile to tie the knot. How cool is that? Great job on ICE LIS 1& 2. Also for dragon boating, and paddling the boat to another dock to tie it up. Wow, poor steer person, glad he is OK.

Julie, Great job taking Ozzie for a walk. Stay safe when the storms come. Also warm and dry.

Cheryl, Great job on RWH LIHI Legs, and grocery shopping. Enjoy dragon boating. LOL, I hope your Steer person stays inside the boat too.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night I did Live Mish Mosh Legs. It was a good workout. She spends a lot of time down low pulsing so there was a deep burn most of the workout. We will see how I can walk and whether I can sit on the toilet later. I think we got lucky and last night only had rain and some thunder/lightning. I didn’t see any damage this morning or hear high winds last night. It is a little chilly and is only supposed to be in the upper 50s/low 60s the next couple of days but hopefully be heading up next week.

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIHI Legs! I am not sure if Ozzie is mourning. When Oscar died, Maggie laid in his spot for a few days. I haven’t seen Ozzie do anything really different but maybe he is just grieving in a different way.

Janie I would love to see pictures of what you do for the vet. You are so kind to do that for them.

Have a great day!

Janie That is so cool on what you are doing for the vet. I am sure there will be lots of people who will want their pets ashes made into jewelry. Yes our steer person stayed in the boat this time :D.

Julie Great job on mish mosh legs. The low pulsing really does burn your legs out. I am glad that you didn't get the storm you we expecting.

Today I did ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox and then some housework. I was so tired today that it was hard to get motivated to do anything. Maybe I am getting too much fresh air from all the dragon boating and it is tiring me out :confused:.

Cheryl

Last night I did RWH Plyo HiiT 1! It was tough and I really wanted to pause but kept going. After that I did Stretch Max 1 to make up for missing yoga the other night. So happy it is the weekend. I have a feeling it will be a difficult weekend with being the first once without my Maggie. We have a vet appointment for Ozzie tomorrow so I just hope they don’t take us to the same room she passed away in.

Cheryl Great job on ICE RSK! Sorry you were tired. Hmm … is that possible to be tired from too much fresh air? Not sure that has ever happened to me.

Have a great day!

Today is scheduled legs & Glutes. Will do them tonight.

Julie, Befriend me on FB and look at my albums for crematory ashes, you'll see the photos. Some people disliked what I do, until they processed it. Now they really think it's awesome. Very pretty jewelry. I'll try posting some photos, but not sure if I can.

Great job on Live Mish Mosh Legs. Glad the weather is holding out for you. How was the toilet test? LOL

Cheryl, Great job on ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox and houswork. Get some rest.

Julie, Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 1. So proud of you, it is a tough one. And for doing Stretch Max 1. Thinking of you and Maggie and sending positive vibes your way. xoxo

Take care everyone,

Janie

Julie Good work on RWH Plyo HiiT that is a tough workout and on stretch max 1. Big {HUGS} going out to you this weekend. I think I would ask to not be put in that room. It would be too tough to take this soon after.

Janie Good job on Legs & Glutes ( you did do this tonight didn't you? :p)

This morning was RWH Back, Shoulders and Biceps. Then a kinda lazy day.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Today was dragon boating. It was a really nice day out on the water this morning.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Cheryl

Rest day today.

Cheryl, Great job on RWH Back, shoulders and biceps. Nice to have lazy days. Also for the next day of Dragon boating .

Take care,

Janie

Saturday I did some heavy leg and back work and then we had a vet appointment for Ozzie. Luckily they did not take us to the same room we were in the week before when we had to say goodbye to Maggie. He needed to get his bladder checked and everything came back good so we were pretty happy. After that we did some errands and chores. Sunday was Live Cardio Kickboxing + Barre. It was an ok workout. Cathe did not work the sides evenly which was kind of annoying. Then it was lazy day Sunday and resting.

Janie Great job on Legs & Glutes! I checked out the crematory jewelry on your FB page. I think it is wonderful. I have a pendant with some of Oscar’s ashes in it that I wear every day and will probably get one for Maggie too. It is a way to keep your love one close.

Cheryl Great job on RWH BSB and being lazy! Love lazy days. Great job on dragon boating. I’m sure it is even more enjoyable when you have wonderful weather to do it in.

Have a great day!

Hello ladies, I am back! It feels like I have been gone forever, but the time also seemed like it flew. Not sure how that works! In any case, it looks like I missed a lot. Great job to all of you keeping up with your workouts. Belated Happy Birthday to Julie and Happy Anniversary to Cheryl and DH! Julie, I was so so sorry to hear about Maggie. I know you are still grieving and missing her a lot. Big HUGS to you!

Our trip was fantastic. The main reason we went was to do the Son Doong cave tour, but it felt like we had done so much and had such a great trip before we even got to the cave. The cave was so awesome though. We got some of everything in the 5 days. Jungle treks, climbing up and down boulders, feeling like we were on the moon and feeling like we were at the bottom of the ocean. The scenery was just amazing. The worst part for me was sleeping in a tent for 4 nights. The first night was really hard, I just could not get comfortable, but by the last night I got a pretty good sleep. Probably because I was exhausted! Vietnam is really a beautiful country and we could not get over how friendly the people were and the food was fantastic. We didn't get home until 3 am Sunday morning. It was supposed to be 9 Saturday night, but there were thunderstorms that delayed our last flight. I was so tired yesterday that I didn't do a workout. Just got unpacked, got laundry done, got a much needed pedicure, grocery shopped, and bought and planted flowers. This morning I did Afterburn and Icy core 1. It was really tough, I had to quit early on the last set of the spiderman climbers. It's good to be home, I missed you all and Cathe!

Pam

Today was a yoga for me. I needed it so much! The rest of the week will be more ab lib...

Julie, Great job on Sat for heavy leg and back work. Glad you didn't get the goodby room for Ozzie's checkup. Wonderful news from his checkup. Yea! Also for Sun Live Cardio Kickboxing and barre. Good job for resting on Sun.

Pam, SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU! Missed you soooooo much!
How awesome it must have been to see the Son Doong cave, Jungle treks, climbing up and own boulders. I can only imagine how it must have felt like being on the moon and at the bottom of the ocean. Wow! And how wonderful to have a pedicure, grocery shopping...so glad you are back in the states even though Vietnam was absolutely wonderful. Great job on Afterburn and Icy core 1. It's a tough one for sure. Glad you are home, we missed you too.

Janie I hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Julie Good job on your heavy leg and back work. I am glad that Ozzie's vet appointment went well and you didn't get the same room as last week. That is the problem with live workouts over the DVDs you don't always get both sides worked evenly.

Pam Welcome back. I saw your FB posts and it looked like you had a great time. Good for you in getting right back into it and doing Afterburn and Icy Core 1.

Janie Good job on yoga.

Today was ICE LIS then I did some gardening and some errands. It was so hot here today it was close to 90 degrees.

Cheryl

I had to work a little late yesterday but I still got a workout in. I decided to do yoga since it is a shorter workout at only 30 minutes.

Pam So glad you are back and had a great time. Sounds like you have been busy since getting back. Great job on AB + Icy Core 1! Those spiderman climbers are always challenging for me. Thank you for the hugs for Maggie. It was very difficult saying goodbye and I try to tell myself she is happier now.

Janie Great job on yoga! Sometimes it is nice to ad lib for a while.

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS + gardening and errands! Oh wow, I wish we were having your weather. We are in the 50s and 60s which is pretty cold for May.

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on yoga! I hope you enjoy your ad lib week! Awww, you are so sweet, it's good to be back here and getting back into my routine!

Cheryl Great job on LIS, gardening and errands. We were only supposed to be in the mid-70s yesterday, but ended up at 88 o_O There was a big thunderstorm with hail that cooled things off again though and we are supposed to get more of that this afternoon.

Julie Great job on getting your workout in despite working late.

I started with day 2 of Cathe's May rotation today and did RWH LIHI Chest, shoulders, and triceps. All of those pushups, ugh. I did manage to squeak out 4 of the decline pushups before dropping to my knees for the rest of the set. My legs and glutes are pretty sore today from AB, so I guess now my upper body will be sore to match! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good for you in getting yoga in even though you worked late.

Pam Good job on RWH Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Ummm I started day 2 of Cathe's May rotation but I did Back, Shoulders and Biceps :confused:.

Last night after I posted a big thunderstorm hit with lots of rain thunder and lightening. However I slept through all of it and missed it all :rolleyes:. So as I told Pam I did RWH Back, Shoulders and Biceps this morning. Then in the afternoon I went for a walk and tonight I went dragon boating. After the storm last night it was pretty muggy out today.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.